Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you guys here play airsoft

Go down

do you play airsoft and if you do do you want to join my team RSA

Any of you guys here play airsoft I_vote_lcap0%Any of you guys here play airsoft I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Any of you guys here play airsoft I_vote_lcap0%Any of you guys here play airsoft I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Any of you guys here play airsoft Empty Any of you guys here play airsoft

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Yeah any ways mostly just read the poll.

I run the airsoft team RSA. My code name is Sworean for that. any ways i am recruteing and just to add exstra chances of getting some one to join i posted here. i also posted here some people will stop asking me whats this airsoft you speak of. Well airsoft is a sport were you shoot each other with bebe guns that shoot plastic instead of metal. You also wear eye protection. (Want more info post here.)

Republic of Starkry Army:Sworean aka Leader
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down