Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you guys think we need more people on the site and how

Go down

do you feel there needs to be more people on the site

do you guys think we need more people on the site and how I_vote_lcap100%do you guys think we need more people on the site and how I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
do you guys think we need more people on the site and how I_vote_lcap0%do you guys think we need more people on the site and how I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
do you guys think we need more people on the site and how I_vote_lcap0%do you guys think we need more people on the site and how I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

do you guys think we need more people on the site and how Empty do you guys think we need more people on the site and how

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 pm

okay guys I have noticed alot of inactivty from time to time. I think i know how to fix that (no it is not go site to site screaming come join this site. you put up a creaglist and a yahoo groop of rpg referal for sites and blamo send them here. lol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

do you guys think we need more people on the site and how Empty Re: do you guys think we need more people on the site and how

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Well, as long as they won't be as hyper as you. This site was always a quiet one.

Back to top Go down

do you guys think we need more people on the site and how Empty Re: do you guys think we need more people on the site and how

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 am

yeah i addmit i am way to hyper. HYEPER> AJIOJPSDFIOMD RRRRR DUMB KEY BOARD. wait i typed that fight the first time. but i got addmit wrong its admit... anger Mad any ways.

there might be 2% hypers on here. then like 70% true rpgers and well 28% quiters. i think our chances are good.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down