Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark of athena book disscustion.(i don't have book yet.)

3 posters

Go down

Mark of athena book disscustion.(i don't have book yet.) Empty Mark of athena book disscustion.(i don't have book yet.)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm

uuuuuuu hi uuuu the new book came out i am getting it well idk as soon as my dad lets me get it off the itunes store.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Mark of athena book disscustion.(i don't have book yet.) Empty Re: Mark of athena book disscustion.(i don't have book yet.)

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:13 pm

I don't have it either, from what I've seen on DeviantArt, the ending's a real cliffhanger! XD
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Mark of athena book disscustion.(i don't have book yet.) Empty Re: Mark of athena book disscustion.(i don't have book yet.)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:15 pm

OOHHH YEAH GOT THE BOOK!!! king king king king king king
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:12 am

I don't know why but Rick is really starting to lose me. Especially with the character his earlier ones are his best and those will always be with me but I don't know about these.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:44 am

I liked the first *and crows are screeching very loudly one moment (SHUT UP YOU STUPID BIRDS) *any ways i liked the first book set but the second one is good to. there are some parts that are kinda choppy but then their are some very good parts in the book the really catch on and have alot of meaning.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 pm

I think he's losing me a bit too. I though the books and characters were great and all, but I'm not rabid about grabbing a copy of Mark of Athena. (Also in part to a broke college kid budget. XD)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:31 pm

lol okay well i will tell you the whole story when I am done then LOL lol!
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down