Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are there so many athena kids bios recently????

3 posters

Go down

you awnser.

why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_lcap14%why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_lcap29%why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_lcap29%why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_lcap0%why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_lcap14%why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_lcap0%why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? Empty why are there so many athena kids bios recently????

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 pm

I have noticed alot of join bios (other than that posiden one) were athena along with my own. why? awnser you chose above if you say other post down here what you mean.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? Empty Re: why are there so many athena kids bios recently????

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 am

Maybe they thoughrlt they could become the next Annabeth and date an atheltic poseidon kid. If that's it they'll get really disappointed.

Back to top Go down

why are there so many athena kids bios recently???? Empty Re: why are there so many athena kids bios recently????

Post  Estelle Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:17 am

Oh, they want to be like Annabeth all right. She's pretty cool, but I'm not sure about the "dating" thing.

Me? Honestly, I don't know. I just like Athena, I guess. Artemis, too, but she's doesn't have any children. Athena's portrayed mostly in good light in the myths.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:27 am

Why ? a lot.of fangirls want to be just like annabeth.
AlSo it may be because of TMoA.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:42 am

Mmmm. Agreed.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:15 pm

I thing it's a mix of the fan girl thing the fact that Athena is epic and the last creepy one lol.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 am

Oh wow. Is the world ending? Ken just put together a reasonable opinion!! *shocked*

Just joking. But yeah. It depends on the person.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 am

I knew it! we're screwed AHHHHHHHHH
Drop a message is you survive December 21st Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 am

Oh, I do hope I get the chance to!! I was going to go back to the US next year.. It was going to be awesome..

May the odds be ever in your favor!! Smile (haha)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 pm

And hope justin beiber ends up in north korea atlas
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah and also I've been thinking about this could we have a charrie that was the son or daughter of a character from the books?
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm

i dout it.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 am

Justin Bieber.. Selena Gomez is SO much better without him. Sorry, Mr.Bieber.
But yeah, um, okay.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:04 pm

beiber fever has been cured from most victums. i just got to fix the rest. i think killing beiber should help.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down