Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting off! [Event] [Everyone]

+3
Estelle
Kristina
GeneralArin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Setting off! [Event] [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Setting off! [Event] [Everyone]

Post  Wes Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Wes patted Kris's shoulder in condolence. "So what were you going to say? Is there someone in particular you're worried about running into?" She asked, referring to their interrupted conversation.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Setting off! [Event] [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Setting off! [Event] [Everyone]

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:48 pm

He continued looking around. he swore half of these people did not understand the severity of the situation. IT WAS WIN OR DIE
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:23 pm

"I don't know..." Kris said truthfully. She rubbed her temples and looked at Wes and Jake. "We need to get going if we are ever going to get to Montana in a reasonable amount of time."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

"Right-o!" Jake said, peaking up. "Peace out everyone! Kick some monster tail!" He said, anxious to get moving. He might not have wanted to go to begin with, but standing around when they should be moving was worse for him.
He tapped Agamemnon twice as he turned to go the the car.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:14 am

This was it. This was the start of road that will chose every ones destines in this camp. If not the world. And they all had to play there part. Ken watched as they started getting ready to leave.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:12 pm

"Woot, road trip!" Wes shouted as she carried her bags around to the passenger side door of Kris's car. She bounced on the balls of her feet in excitement of their epic quest.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Kris turned to her car. She knew for a fact that by the end of this, it would be totaled and her step-dad would not be a happy camper about it. But oh well, it was their only transportation that was semi-safe. She pulled the keys out of her pocket and hit a button on the key that brought the top down and unlocked the car. She smiled, happy to be driving again. Throwing her backpack of nonsense into the back seat, she opened her door and sat down. Kris pushed the engine start button and the car roared to life. It sounded beautiful. While waiting for the other two to get in the car, she turned to everyone else. "Good luck everyone. Stay safe and stay alive." She turned back to the wheel and started adjusting mirrors knowing that the words she just spoke would mean nothing when the battles started.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 am

Andrew nodded at Kristina for her words of encouragement. Same goes with you three. Come back in one piece if you can help it. He turned away and sat down besides Estelle. Looking at the book that she was reading earlier he noticed some mark pages.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 am

Lily ran up to kris and handed a braclet that had been on her left wrist to her half-sister.
“It's a good luck charm. Be safe, Kris,” Lily smiled and closed Kris's fingers around it. “Get that shield for me, okay?” her eyws glittered slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 am

(question: defending camp is that going to be under a topic of are we posting our own threads of us defending camp.)

Ken walked back to the side of every one again.

(yeah still being random i don't realy have any thing else to say besides waveing good bye to the 3 people leaveing)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Dominic would have been playing music right now. Or maybe he would be swimming or training or or jamming with his friends. Days like this were usually spent having fun. Not today.
He frowned as he checked over his crossbow for the hundredth time that morning. He was dressed in full armor and a camp half blood T-shirt. Ready to take part in the upcoming assault on the enemy forces.
He was nervous. No, not nervous, he was terrified. Not just because of the fear that he would die, but the fear of what he would soon be doing.
A while ago Dominic had inherited something from his father. A destructive power of plague that seemed to reduce things to rot and decay within seconds. It was a power that helped him vanquish powerful monsters and was the greatest power he possessed. But whenever he used the power he lost his mind.
How close had he come to killing Destiny when the power had activated? How close had he been to destroying Marina, Aqua, Skipper, Estelle? He didn't want to think about it. He couldn't think about it. In his mind he had no choice. They were fighting a war after all.
And in his view the people with the bigger guns won the wars.
He got to his feet and prepared to leave with his attack squad. Soon the gloves would come off and Dominic would be no more. Just the wrath of Apollo.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Ken waved by and walked off. He did not want to stay the whole time. he had some WORK *wink wink lol! to do.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 am

Estelle felt a presence at her side. She glanced up and saw Andrew peering at the book. 'Oh, hey.' she said with a small smile. 'Just a martial arts book. Handy, especially when you're unarmed.' she tilted the book to his side.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2