Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgan Grace

2 posters

Go down

Morgan Grace Empty Morgan Grace

Post  loganofan1988 Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Name: Morgan Grace
God Parent:Athena
Mortal Family: Jared Grace (dad)
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Morgan was born in Austin, Texas. Her dad was an aeronautical engineer. She always wanted to follow in his footsteps. Morgan met a satyr when she was eleven who brought her to Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: Morgan had blonde hair. She normally wears a pony tail to keep her hair out of her eyes. She has hazel eyes. Morgan is tall for her age. She is tan from spending so much time in the sun.
Personality: Morgan is very hyperactive due to ADHD. She is super smart despite having dyslexia. She can be a bit stubborn at times. She is very strong and is capable of sticking up for herself and her friends when she needs to.
Fatal Flaw: Morgan's fatal flaw is hubris. She would never admit she couldn't do something. If somebody told her she couldn't do something she would go try it even if it was impossible to do. This would probably result in her dying while she was trying to do something she couldn't do.
Talents: Morgan is very good at sword fighting. She also excels at capture the flag.
Weapons: Morgan has a celestial bronze sword
Other: none

loganofan1988

Drachmae : 6

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Morgan Grace Empty Re: Morgan Grace

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Okay, so I'm not going crazy...

You've already posted an application. Sorry for the other admin not posting on it. It's a bit busy at the end of the semester.

We're one of those sites that only allow for one character at first, then you can prove your way to two, but they have to be on another faction.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down