Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop

+2
Zach
Estelle
6 posters

Go down

Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop Empty Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop

Post  Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm

So I got this idea from a Hunger Games site that I go......
When you start to rp, sometimes you will feel that a detailed description of your demigod isn't enough, and decide to add a picture of somebody to show them who they really look like. But what if somebody else takes that picture and used it for their own use? Wouldn't you feel cheated? So a thing in that site was made called Faceclaims. It's really just an official list listing all the people you use to show people how your character looks.
For example, When I describe Lily, she's one of those pretty little blondes you see on the beach. So I picked Elle Fanning, because she's about the same age and fits Lily well. If you guys want I'll find a faceclaim for your characters. If you already have one, just post a reply with it and I'll add it to our list!

Here's the form to request a facelcaim:
Spoiler:

I can also do it for weapons:
Spoiler:

There is also the matter of theme songs when you coustomize a character. Theme songs are bascially ones we use when your character's sad, happy, depressed, etc. There are many of them that you can use.
For example)
Lily Altogether:Sad Beautiful Tragic (Taylor Swift)
Lily related to a certain son of Eros :I knew you Were Trouble (Taylor Swift)
Lily and Megan: Mean(Taylor swift)

Form:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop Empty Re: Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop

Post  Estelle Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:22 am

Name: Estelle
Appearance: Straight raven black hair, a catlike stance of a possible gymnast. A lock of hair is white, but you don't have to take that so seriously-it'll be hard to find an actual pic. The hairstyle-well, just make it straight. Maybe a ponytail/braid..
She has piercing eyes, and an aura of danger and power. She is deathly pale, which contrasts to the hair, and wears dark clothes. Gray mostly. She has an air of dignity around her, and her genuine smile.. hmm.. sends shivers up your spine. (Yeah, I like that.) Like a vampire, I guess. She is korean, but has a mix of a European-like face, so she looks Korean/European. Yeah. She looks like a female Artemis Fowl.
Other preferences: Dignified, a glint in her eyes, patronizing ( a bit), and all the things you can think of when you think of her.

We don't really have to use the person for an avatar if we think it's not that similar, right? I hope so. I don't want to take chances.

Weapon - Silverstag, darts, 2 hunting knives.
Appearance: Silverstag-a 3foot long sword made of celestial bronze, with silver for a hilt. There is an ice-blue topaz studded in the middle of the hilt. Darts-darts.

Song- Later. Maybe 'Better than revenge?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop Empty Re: Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 am

I'll offer two pics, one on Korean-ishly side and Western-ishly side.
Shim Eun Kyung would work prety good for the Korean side, the picture i found of her is kind of an inquisitive side, but since she is an Athena kid....
http://c.ask.nate.com/imgs/qsi.php/5980897/0/1/A/%EC%8B%AC%EC%9D%80%EA%B2%BD.bmp

Western side-Ciara Bravo
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm42697216/nm2731980

Weapons...
Silverstag is impossible to find but I found a pretty good picture but you'll have to imagine the blade with a tint of gold for celestial bronze.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120712141036/finalfantasy/images/a/af/FFXI_Great_Sword_4.png

Hunting Knives...describe them a bit more. Want them jet black?Special hilt? I can send you a pic of a lteer opener my grandfather has, its hilt is shaped like an owl.

Darts.....I'd say that these would be the best.
http://alfavet.bg/products/1301051885_1.jpg

Unhappy with the stuff i picked out, then you can fill out a new form.
I don't know about Better than revenge. Her theme is more based of ferocity, intellect and fighting. Give me a few days and I'll think of something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Name:Zach
Appearance: Pale skin. Super curly light brown hair, kinda like a small afro. Muscular and average height. He has slim glasses. (If you could find someone toting a broadsword or wooden longbow, that would be ideal, but not likely. Smile )
Other Preferences: (Happy,sad, cheerful, etc)

Weapon One: Scottish claymore...
Weapon Appearance: Just your typical gigantic sword. Hopefully with a black leather grip.

Weapon two: Longbow...
Weapon Appearance: Again, your typical wooden bow. Preferably red-brown wood.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:57 am

Name: Andrew Sully
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair with grey eyes. His hair is of medium height. He's 6'1'-6'2' and his muscles are well defined. He's got semi-tanned skin.
Other Prefences: Doesn't matter.
Weapons-
1.) 2 curved swords that are made of celestial bronze. The names are Shadow Slayer and Waymaker.
2.) Pair of black gloves with celestial bronze spikes on the knuckles.
3.) A dagger made in honor of Backbiter. Celestial bronze on one side and mortal steel on the other. The names if Junior.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 am

I'll start with Andrew okay? Its really hard to find a boy with dirty blonde hair, so I was forced to settle with blond.
I thought that Ross Lynch would be the best for him though. I'll keep hunting.

Inthink Harry Styles would fit Zach, since his hair is really curly. My hpone is going wacko these days so sorry guys but from now i can only do the character faceclaims.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 am

Sad I was excited to see how you were going to be able to find my weapons. But something is better than nothing, so thanks Lily! Smile
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm

S'All good. Thanks Lil, but I don't think that Harry Styles fits the image... I think I'll poke around myself. Smile
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:02 am

Shim Eun Kyung. She fits Estelle's type.

And hunting knives- oh well. If you could only do face claims. It's fine, really. Thanks!
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am

Name: Elini; ειρήνη it means Peace
Weapon: Bronze Dagger
Weapon Appearance: With a comfortable brass hilt, and a really sharp point. Sort of imagined Piper McLean's blade. Possibly tucked in a light brown sheath with ειρήνη carved on it, but that doesn't really matter.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:09 am

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y7TGwqWy5qw/TjFcLO1lPaI/AAAAAAAAADc/JMP6ATXcdzo/s1600/longbow.jpg
I have yet to find Andrew's as they are quite uncommon. Be back next time ! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 am

Im dirty blond just go with brown its easier.
dont worry im not adding fred its nearly imposable to find a desent pic.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:58 am

UPDATE: I am also willing to create outfits for anybody who wants it through polyvore.
Examples are on my siggy.

Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:56 am

Name: Estelle Shade
Portrayer: Hmmm.. I'll satisfy myself with Park boyoung, Song ji hyo, or Kim yuna. In case of Song Ji hyo, please-long hair. Maybe Jessica or Yoona. Whatever- your choice. It's optional, isn't it?
Personality: She can be kind and humorous when she's with her friends, but well.. She doesn't trust people easily. She is a master at hiding feelings, and is very cold to people she does not like. There are 2 sides of her- the scared, angry, instictive side and the calm, easygoing genius side. Usually she can control her feelings. She prefers to be mysterious. She has her own principles and rules.
Color arrangement: A bit dark, but casual. She wears grey, black, white, denim clothes, and the CHB T shirt sometimes. I'm not sure what I want..just try. I'm sure I'll be satisfied easily.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:13 am

hmm....'Stelle, is it alright if your portrayer is a bit....silly?

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 am

Who is it? Gimme the pic.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:23 am

Name: Syl
Portrayer: (Unknown) But it should be something that fits my Application. It'll be easy to find, but... I have wavy light-brown hair that reaches under my shoulders or my back. I also usually wear checkered white/violet/purple shorts, and I wear a plain white cap. I wear sneakers or running shoes. It.
Personality: Kind, Enthusiastic, Nice, but sometimes also Shy.
Color Arrangement:(dark, pastel,punk, casual, standard camper, etc) Anything that is comfortable and easy to move it, but not too breezy or anything fancy. She wears a CHB T-Shirt. She likes to wear warm colors most of the time, but also prefers anything purple, too.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 am

Name: Rin Freda Yamamoto / Fred
Portrate: I challenge you to find a pic of a 1 eyed jopanese woman.
Personality: Bombastic, loud and sometimes overly protective of others but can be verry rougth and tumble.
Colour arrangment: Military colours dark green, kakki, gray and blues. she dosnt ware a CHB tshirt but has the logo as a patch on the knee of her trousers.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

I'd like to claim an anime character~ <3

I'd like to claim Hige from Wolf's Rain. He's so cute. *-*

Lily's Faceclaim and Theme Song Shop 2wgtxtu

Also give me Mae Whitman for Ava, more specifically, from her appearance in Scott Pilgrim vs The World, in which her hair was blonde.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 pm

I need coppy and paste soo much Xbox web browser sucks.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down