Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condors photoshop shop... the shop where you can gets a condor photo shop. OOOOOOOHHHH

4 posters

Go down

Condors photoshop shop... the shop where you can gets a condor photo shop. OOOOOOOHHHH Empty Condors photoshop shop... the shop where you can gets a condor photo shop. OOOOOOOHHHH

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 am

Well I am reseting the thread to clean out some SPAM the meat we all hate... well i guess Hawaiians some how made it taste good.
ether way just please give me details of what you want. You can also me and tell me out loud at

Sworean inc

Surprised Shocked Laughing Crying or Very sad Razz Rolling Eyes pirat tongue rabbit pig alien Basketball 
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors photoshop shop... the shop where you can gets a condor photo shop. OOOOOOOHHHH Empty Re: Condors photoshop shop... the shop where you can gets a condor photo shop. OOOOOOOHHHH

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Trying to cut in on my business, eh? Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors photoshop shop... the shop where you can gets a condor photo shop. OOOOOOOHHHH Empty Re: Condors photoshop shop... the shop where you can gets a condor photo shop. OOOOOOOHHHH

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 pm

*gets popcorn out*
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:21 am

*steals Andrew's popcorn and runs away*
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:30 am

Haha, so much for this topic not getting spammed xD *explodes the microwave with 10 bags of popcorn*
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 am

Attualy I was here first. I made my forum for this a long time ago. I just made a new one.
*Eats every one and popcorn*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Heys. I just ate a walrus.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm

#HackedByZach

But yes, Condor, I know you did lol, but I'm just kind of the current go-to person for them xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 pm

FREE CANDY DO DA DOOODOOOO
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Lulz, is that you bribing people now? xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:36 pm

possably
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:36 pm

I think Ceru's getting overprotective. o.o
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Maybe just maybe

Can I have some request please

Yes no maybe so
I don't know whao
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm VERY protective of my Photoshop job ^.^ Every new piece I make is my baby! <3
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 am

My ever piece is a killing machine of epicness XD
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 am

Mine are more epic ^^ Lulz, we're turning into Wes and Kris.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

No MINE ARE MORE EPIC
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:34 am

Well, that's for everyone else to decide, isn't? ^.^
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Okay lets have tournament THE PHOTOSHOP SHOW DOWN
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:51 pm

TO THE DEATH. MUAHAHAHAHA.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

you will see my photo shot and your whole body will implode from its epicness.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Haha, alright then...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down