Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking by the beach (open to eveyone)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thinking by the beach (open to eveyone) Empty Thinking by the beach (open to eveyone)

Post  Alex Granit Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Conrad stared at his reflection in the water. His face was bruised and bloody from his recent beating at school. What a joke, a chold of ares isn't the one being beaten up they're the reverse of that. I supose the swirlies wheren't makeing his dad proud. He grabbed a rock and skipped it across. "I'll get those bullys some time" He vowed to himself
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Thinking by the beach (open to eveyone) Empty Re: Thinking by the beach (open to eveyone)

Post  Arabella Brennan Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 pm

OOC: Hi, hope it's okay if I join. I'm bored out of my mind right now hahaha, if you want me to leave just tell me. (:

Bella stumbled across the sandy beach, pushing her long red hair out of her eyes. There was a soft breeze that kept blowing it across her face. She could barely see where she was going. Sighing slightly, she pushed her hair out of her eyes again, wishing she had put it up in a ponytail before she left her cabin.
She'd had a long day, and she just wanted to take a walk across Long Island Sound. She looked across the water and smiled. Everything looked so peaceful.
Suddenly, she noticed that to her left was a guy standing there, staring into the water. At first, Bella didn't pay him much attention. The beach was a normal hangout place for campers. But she did a quick double-take, and noticed his face was bruised and bloody. He skipped a rock across the water.
Before even knowing what she was doing, Arabella found herself stumbling forwards.
"Oh my gods," She found herself saying as she got closer. "Are you okay? What happened to you?"
Arabella Brennan
Arabella Brennan

Drachmae : 14
Location : A magical castle made out of cotton candy in the sky...

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Thinking by the beach (open to eveyone) Empty Re: Thinking by the beach (open to eveyone)

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey Bella Smile
Sorry to tell you, but this forum obly lets users with an approved character roleplay. Please go to the new applications place, fill out an app, and get it approved before you roleplay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:42 pm

OCC: She has been aproved already lol....i checked just in case lol
me: "Hmm, oh nothing, just some guys at my school" He said whith a shakey voice. Even though he knew that the gurl knew he was lying. he started to uncap and cap his pen over and over again. " I'm okay for know" He said thinking of the horrors of his highschool.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Brennan Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi!
Yeah, that's confusing, because two people posted on my application and said that my application was fine and that I was approved, so I thought I was okay. I have no idea now, though, sorry! I guess I'll just wait?
Arabella Brennan
Arabella Brennan

Drachmae : 14
Location : A magical castle made out of cotton candy in the sky...

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:48 pm

no you where accepted i looked and 2 people aproved you so you can rp here, the fact that says it's open says that anyone can role play here so , go ahead im pretty bored too lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Syl let her hair flow in the wind. She liked to take a little break and come outside here. "Ahh... the wind..." She muttered.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Conrad felt his lip, a big cut was there and was hurting badly.His face was turning pale. He had the urge to fall asleep, so he did. Right there on the sand he feel down into the water totally asleep.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Syl glanced at a boy who just fell over to sleep. She would've rolled her eyes, but she didn't.
"Argh, everything's so confusing in the world..." She said out loud.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

Conrad breathes the water and starts chokeing/ drowning idk which that would be lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 am

Conrad woke up on the beach and swalled the water. Sand coverd his face which was now a tanner color. He looked around and saw the long isleand sound and another girl who looked confused.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 am

Syl sat down and kept staring into the sand. She felt the sea's waves reach her feet, then pulled back again. She looked up, at the sun, which was now setting a little.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 am

Conrad stood up. Some how all his wounds had healed and he felt fine. He waded into the water felt the good cold feeling on a hot summer day.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:22 am

She glanced at a boy who had started swimming, the same boy who had fell asleep before. She sat there, unsure what to do, and walked into the water.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 am

Conrad picked up a crab that he saw on the sea bed, it skuttled across his hand and plopped into the water. " Gee greate even crabs dont like me " He murmerd
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 am

She heard the boy muttering and laughed a little. She bent down and swam over to the boy. "Hi." She greeted the boy.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:03 am

"hmm what oh hi" conrad said.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 am

Syl smiled. She let sand bury her feet. "Things are really complicated, huh?" She blurted. She bit her lip for saying that so suddenly.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 am

"Hmm what..oh yeah ..sorry i can'r concentrate once my ADHD starts kicking in " He said whith a laugh.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 am

Syl laughed too. "Yeah, me too, I'm random sometimes." She stared at the sunset. "I don't have dyslexia, though."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:25 am

"yeah me neither, though this sleeping disorder is a good enough replacement " He laughed, then sighed. He couldn't keep himself from thinking he should run away from his home, leave the bulllies behind an all
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 am

She laughed again, too, and studied the expression on Conrad's face. "You thinking about something?" she said quietly.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:33 am

"Hmm yeah ...it's really nothing though" He said sincereley " I was just thinking about doing something , but i would be leaving my friends and familly, i couldn't do that" He said almost disapointed whith himself for showing weakness, a child of Ares is supposed to look strong.....right ?
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 am

OOC:Okay I'm stupid happy? (not e that I am not in agood mood at the moment.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Syl came out of the water and brushed the sand off her body. "Well, bye." She said, waving as she went back.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next