Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in)

+3
©razy Dude
Alex Granit
Shade Hardy
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in)

Post  Syl Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:44 am

(So it wasn't just a normal walk after all...)
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone can Join in)

Post  Alex Granit Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:52 am

(i think im gonna stay out of this part....Conrad isn't really the helping type....)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:30 am

((Aw, come on. Hasn't it crossed your mind that Estelle could give you a Coke if you help??))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:00 am

((I'm really really sorry for the double posting, but I cannot press the Edit button with my finger  on my BlackBerry...))

Estelle nodded at Lily to show her thanks. She was glad Shade was here- a fellow demigod of Athena. Mom... she glared up at the sky. Your sacred animal is dying. Care for some help? She looked back at Acacia bitterly, and she felt completely hopeless for the second time in her life. She forced herself to look indifferent, mostly for the public.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am

"We should take it to the infirmary..." Syl trailed off, unsure how to help. Perhaps get bandages for wounds? ...

(I'm not doing this for the coke. I'm just nice. Razz)
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:09 am

“Infrimary or not, if we don't clean and sanitize these wounds, she'll die of infection,” she pointed at her left wing.
“See, it's already starting,” It didn't look good. In fact, they were all getting infected and if she had been human, you would have seen the red marks creeping up, marking blood poisoning. She decided to not say it.
Sometimes it was better for the medic to state the facts. But she was certain that Estelle didn't need to get it explained.

They needed to go. Fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:28 am

"Lily... You think you could wash the wounds; soon as possible?" Syl muttered.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 am

Estelle frowned and swore quietly. 'There are marks..' She quickly lifted Acacia and put a dose of painkiller in her. 'Shade, come here and help me lift her back to the infirmary,quick. She'll prefer our touch.' She silently told herself off for not bringing the emergency kit on her bunk.

((Let's give Shade some time to post- it's his thread)))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:59 am

(sorry, conrad doesn't do drugs)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Hardy Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:27 pm

"Sure, I didn't know you had an owl." Shade helped bring the owl to the infirmary.
((I started a new topic called Continuation of Hopefully Just a Normal Walk (Anyone Can Join) in the Infirmary))
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Drachmae : 94

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3