Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) Empty The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D)

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Cat was wondering if she had to drag her bags around for the whole tour as she walked towards the arena with her little tour group. She kind of enjoyed it, seeing how long she could lug around her carry-on while having a rectangular gym bag on one arm, and a backpack on her... well, back. At the same time, however, it was getting a little tedious.
  She wondered where she was supposed to sleep. In one of the assorted cabins? She scanned them. They were arranged in rectangles, with a hearth in the middle of the nearest grouping. They were all odd, but only a few were really catching her eye. Two white marble cabins were on one end, Greek influence obvious in the architecture. Another cabin was painted in a bright but unflattering red - was that barbed wire? There was a cabin of silver, which she though looked pretty cool. What else was there... Oh yeah, and the cabin that was glowing so brightly, it could've replaced the sun. Underneath the glow, she could tell it was a nice golden color.

She turned her attention back to the arena as they approached it. In other circumstances, it would be odd to have an arena in a camp, but considering these people were living in the way of the Ancient Greeks, it made some sense. Plus, it was awesome.

Last edited by Lady Catryn on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) Empty Re: The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D)

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:01 pm

[bump Very Happy]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) Empty Re: The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D)

Post  Alex Granit Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 pm

"And this is the arena where people from all around camp come to train and spar with each other , just make sure you don't poke your eye out" he said guiding the tour,he was a tour guide. " And Over there bye the diyonisous cabin (yes I know I spelled his name wrong ) you will see the magical broken window of Conrad" Conrad said pointing to a cabin with grape vines going around it making it look like a purple jungle vine. Conrad often use the vines to climb onto the roof and hurl water balloons at people below, just one of his various pranks. " now if you will follow me to that fire i will show you the cabins ( has your charrie been claimed?)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:17 pm

[Nope, not claimed yet. By the way, did you see my question in the other thread about getting permission for Cat to like Conrad?]

Cat nodded, looking around the arena in fascination. There was a row of straw dummies, and an awesome collection of armor and swords and all sorts of weaponry hanging on the wall, including a bow and arrow. She felt the urge to go try it out; she had always thought archery was pretty cool, but she never had the chance to actually use a bow and arrow.
  She tore her gaze away and looked where Conrad was pointing. Dionysus cabin? Oh. She felt a little stupid. It was obvious now; the cabins represented the gods. So the white-columned two would most likely belong to the king and queen of the gods: Zeus and Hera. The bloody red one... She went over the names of the Olympian gods, and a few minor gods. Hephaestus... Ares? She couldn't be sure, but the god of war seemed the most likely candidate of all of them. The silver one was undoubtedly Artemis's cabin, so the glowing gold cabin would probably be Apollo's. She felt somewhat... drawn to it. She shook the feeling off.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) Empty No Subject

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 pm

After Jared found no one in the house, he stumbled upon this place. It had shelves of weapons, common, less common, every weapon you could think of. Then there was a row of dummies, standing, and a machine with lots of buttons on it. There was a group of people explaining what this place is to a few people. Jared walked up to the group, "Not wanting to interrupt, but I just got here, found out my best friend was part animal, and think I'm going insane. So what the freaking heck is going on here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Cat whirled to find a pale, blond-haired boy, maybe a little younger than her, standing there. She was quite certain she had never met him, yet something felt familiar. His words were definitely familiar; she had been wondering what was going on herself not too long ago.
  "Ah, well," she said, glancing at her tour guides, "I'm Cat, first of all. And you're in... uh, a camp... Does this camp have a name?" she asked Conrad, slightly embarrassed for not asking about this earlier. To be fair, though, she sorta had a lot of other things on her plate already.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:39 pm

(It's ok with me i suppose)

"Yeah, it's camp halfblood" he said answering cats question

(Short post... Please don't kill me)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 pm

[*kills Alex* Lol just kidding. *unkills Alex, 'cause that's totally possible*]

Cat turned back to the pale kid. "Er, yeah. Camp Half-Blood. As for what's going on, I can't say I'm completely clear on that myself."
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 pm

(It's simple cat, all you gotta do is press the respawn button duh!
"I could explain that to you Conrad said enthusiastically,"you both are halfbloods, meaning you are the sons and daughters of Greek gods and godesses and yes they are real. Anyways,basically everything about Greek mythology is real. Even monesters who chase after us trying to kill us. This is the safest place for halfbloods like you and me to live,And train."
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 pm

[Of course, I should've realized. Razz]

Cat watched the pale boy's face, wondering how he'd react. Would he believe it? She dug up a memory of the middle part of his rant... something about his friend being part animal? Perhaps he meant one of those accursed satyrs which, according to Syl, were supposed to debrief the newbies around here. Or maybe he met a centaur. She smiled, wondering how long it took for him to figure out his friend wasn't what he thought. Probably not too long. The fact that someone was parading around with the body of a horse would, at the very least, be difficult to hide.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) Empty Umm...

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:38 am

Jared just blinks. And blinks again. "Then who's my godly parent?" He was ABSOLUTELY GREAT at Greek and Roman mythology. About the same level. "Apollo? Minerva? Jupiter? Poseidon? Hypnos?!" He asked excitedly.

Last edited by JaredMaskon on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:02 pm

"Well, Minerva and Jupiter are Roman. We don't talk about them much." Zach said as he strolled towards the group, refletching an arrow. He had just returned from a long vacation with his parents. These were the first people he saw upon his arrival. "Who knows who your parent is, besides the gods? You'll just have to wait until they tell you." He looked at Conrad. "Hey bro, it's been awhile. Want to introduce me to your friends?" With a grunt of satisfaction, he placed the repaired arrow into his quiver.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Jared raises an eyebrow at the reply, " What? How do they tell me if they're my parent?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:36 pm

"We'll Zach, first off its nice to see you again, and seconly these aren't really my friends,just new guys, I'm giving the. A tour of the camp right now. And to Jared,a symbol pops up on your head" he said answering everyone's Questions at once
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Syl sighed as she walked in the wrong direction, away from the group. When she'd turned to look, she couldn't help feeling embarrassed, and quickly headed to their direction.
She bit her bottom lip. "So." She started. "Tour going good, huh?"
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Cat raised her eyebrows at Conrad's explanation. "A symbol pops up on your head... Makes sense," she muttered dryly to herself.
 She looked at the boy with curly hair and a scar tracing the side of his face, the one that had been fixing up an arrow. Oddly enough, she felt a faint connection with him too, though she wasn't sure if it was just because she thought he was cool for having a quiver of arrows. She regarded him for a second, then said, "Zach, huh? I'm Cat." She offered her hand.

[Lol by the way Alex you don't seem very enthusiastic about the whole idea of Cat liking Conrad. Just so you know though, I've decided to drop that. Gonna give Cat a few more years of happiness before she gets sucked into the trap. tongue]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) Empty Look Up..

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 am

Jared raises an eyebrow at the 'symbol' thing. "So, If a symbol appears above your head you've been, like, claimed? Cool!"
Just then, a light appeared above his head. It was a sun, with an arrow through it. He looked up, then at the group, "Like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:05 am

"Oh..." Syl murmured. "A son of Apollo."
The new kid didn't seem to see the downside of being a demigod. Sure, it's a heck a lot cool. You get to live in a camp knowing that everyone's related.
But...
Syl had never seen someone get claimed before, except for her own. It felt like the aura was suddenly shining off the new kid. The air seemed confident, if that made any sense. The light shone... and that sounds so dramatic.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 am

"Apollo?! Yes! Score!" Jared said excitedly. "Where do I live?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:25 am

Syl had to admit, this was not the response she'd been expecting.
Well, she wasn't really expecting anything else. But no one else had reacted this way.
Was being a demigod really that cool...?
"In the Apollo cabin." She answered immediately. "You'll have a few half-siblings."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 am

"Half-Siblings? Being a half-blood's AWESOME! When do I go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:30 am

"Awesome?" Syl echoed, but softer than he could hear. "I wouldn't say... that."
She'd had plenty disasters. Syl raised her voice.
"We're having a tour." She said. "With another neighbor demigod. You could... join us."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm

"Nice to meet you Cat. And... It looks like I have a new brother." Zach remarked calmly.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Jared smiles happily, "Sure. I'll go on the tour. And new brother? How many siblings do I have?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:31 pm

"There's me and Wes. And anyone who joined while I was away. I don't know."
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next