Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out

+3
§WØ®∑ÅN
GeneralArin
Estelle
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out Empty Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Yeahhh. So.

I totally needed this page. I don't know why I didn't make it before! Oh you don't have to listen to me (that would be excruciating) but STILL!! I need to vent, right?? I'm human..;;

okay.

So I had my first week at school, 8th grade.
You know, I just came in from Korea, so I had to skip 7th grade? So I wrote a long letter to the principal (by email- the miracle of modern science-) and she finally relented that I go to the 7th grade. So yeah, I've had my first day in 7th grade today. And wow, 7th graders here are like high school kids in Korea.
I know a girl named Stella, also Korean, and she's in my TA and all, so it's not like I don't fit in too much or anything xD

And like I was totally appalled when they said makeup and hair dye was allowed.

We're, like, in TROUBLE with all caps if we(7th graders) put on makeup in Korea. Partly because the 8th and 9th graders (there are 3 years in middle school there) will kill us, partly because the school doesn't allow it. The older kids do it anyways, but not us. No way, except a few really uh flyboy? girls. We call them Nalalee.

Whatever, I was surprised. I was even more so when I saw a Korean boy I knew back in Korea- we went to church and English academy together- at school! He's an 8th grader. Wow.

Anyone offer some advice on fitting in here?? I feel like I'm gonna die. America.. my friends used to call it "where the blondies are the hotties" ((for the girls.)) Ew. Yeah I feel less stressed out now. I just have to do my homework tonight :'( Please ADVICE???!!!!!

Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out Empty Re: Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out

Post  GeneralArin Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Well, I did my time in secondary school in America, so I can try to give some basic advice.

Well first, be yourself. It's the most cliche lesson ever, but it's still true. It takes less upkeep than a persona, and it helps you find friends that are worthwhile. It may be hard, but make sure you find friends that will help build you up, because the people you hang around will rub off on you.

A good way to find friends is to get involved in clubs. There should be plenty of extracurriculars, so try things you're interested in. Then, you should find other people who are interested in it too.
Being friendly is also a simple way to make friends.

I know this will be the hardest thing: but don't worry too much about it. Just do your best and keep moving forward. Enjoy yourself, but don't compromise your beliefs.

Well, that's all I can think off. I hope that helps in some way and doesn't sound too cliche. Good luck!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out Empty Re: Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Thx! xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Advice. Use your own lock not one you got from the school for lockers. I pissed off the soccer team in 6th grade because me and my friends keep whooping them in soccer during pe. So they came in after school and used a sludge hammer to break into my locker. All that was in there lucky was gym clothes and drawings but you know. Then they threw all of that and my lock into the sewer.

Advice number 2: keep friends close at all times. I know this one for a fact. You know how lions and tigers try tom single out pray rather than the group. Well it works like that with bully's 2 most of the time. If not lets just say at the school bus line you better know how to fight or run, possibly parcore. I used all 3 when this kid charged me and tried to ram me down when my friend Kamren was sick. (people did not mess with me much when kam was around because no one wanted to fight him)

Advice number 3 laser pointers can be your friend. I know I know lasers what this is not a sci fy school where they are training you to be super soldiers but yes I mean lasers. By laser I mean laser pointer. Why you ask. Well let's just say its had to chase a target if you just suddenly got blinded by a laser pointer.

Advice number 4: make sure to keep a move on I between classes and avoid people school ally's, back corners, and stuff like that. Make sure to leave with a buddy system. That way people know where you are.

Advice 5: study.

Advice number 6: if you like a guy for god sake BE UP FROUNT ABOUT IT. =3

Advice 7: if a guy bugs you same as above.

Advice 8: listen to my advice

Advice 9: avoid drugs

Advice 10: join some clubs and activitys.

Advice 11: school is random. And a cheshe (I spelled that wrong I think)

Advice 12: do you like waffles you should

Advice 13: ignore advice 12

Advice 14: trust me follow advice number 13.

I don't get was so bad about colored hair. I mean I used to have spiked hair with blond in front natural dark brown on the rest. Now I have emo hair. It's not bad.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Estelle doesn't need #6 xD she's too upfront about it sometimes. She's like, so I like him, so what?

same for advice 7.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Dude, seriously? *raise eyebrow*

Oh I guess you're right.. you're always right *grumble grumble*
Hey we have a teacher named Mrs.Grumbles and she's the coolest ever..
Sorry I'm just thrilled about playing badminton with my new friends this afternoon xD I've made, like, 20.
I guess it isn't as hard as it looks like, though I wish we had homeroom classes. It would be much more easier to get to know everyone that way.

Oh wow. I know this blonde girl at school- 7th grade and gorgeous- who's already a couple. Wow. I will not follow in her footsteps.

I think I'm a bit hyper too, Lily.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Best way I could think of is find friends first then let them integrate you. xD That is with makeup and crap, since I'm assuming you don't really know how to use. Some chicks in all honesty need a little eye shadow but some look good/same all natural. xD

About the blonde thing that's mostly California where they have tans and wear bikinis everywhere xD. A lot more fun than Hawaii just saying. xD

Other than that yeah stay clear of mean girls. Don't know if it's the same as in Korea but chicks around here fight dirty and bad...like trying to seperate something super glued, duck taped, stapled and glued to a table...

Other than that best of luck and stuff!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 am

I'm in California, dude.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Thats also a miami thing as well. I live in a nicer part of florda though. used to live in panama city but now some where else. ps I have been to disney land to much.

as for dating. yeah that happens in america. I attualy got my first kiss in 6th grade... but I was not really exspecting it and I don't even know the girl. she just ran up kissed me and ran off... it was weird.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Ew.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:34 pm

well at least the girl was pretty...
Wow Like My Own Page Where I Can Vent Out Slende10

this is what she looked like =3
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Dude, still. Don't judge a girl by her appearance, seriously. It might all be makeup/an evil mask. Mean girls are usually gorgeous.

I'm not talking about my first kiss.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm

I am just joking around. besides I already found a girl I like. She is nice, athletic, considerate, funny, has pritty good taste in music, and as a very good personality.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Good for you. And good luck!! xD

Oh yeah. My friend thinks this guy who's like practically in every one of my classes is cute. How do I have to respond?? Oh and she's like forced me to agree to her giving me a makeover at our sleepover sometime this weekend or the next.

Wow. I'm scared.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 pm

oh thats easy. here is what you do. You buy wipped cream. spray it in here hair. put a straw berry on top. then she is strawberry short cake. easy make over.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Weird. But true.

I meant a makeover with makeup. I might be posting a picture on Kakaostory, Lily. Look out.
I'd post it here, but I don't know how. Lily can do it for me maybe xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:32 pm

I can do it. I know how. I know magic. *dodoodooo*... that and i know how to use a computer.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Yeah but you don't do KakaoTalk. Or Kakaostory. Do you?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:57 pm

I do *3.14e432-90485902345 numbersd safrpoifaidfj aaaaahhhh p-r-o-s-e-s-s-i-n-g ƒ-å-i-l–∑-∂
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Oh yay oh this is awesome.

I knew I've done good to ditch that Korean boy.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:43 am

okay... you might not of wanted to say that on the internet though... to the world... and that korean boy...

poor kid lol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:46 am

Who cares? xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:23 am

*then the kid sees thread*

* I ß∑ ÓH SÅ∂ ØH &cry cry cry&*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Since when do Korean kids cry with Greek characters? lol

So, how are you liking California, Estelle? Or America in general, if that's a new thing. (You've been here before, though, right? A vacation or something?)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Yeah I've been here before- lived 3 years.

It's okay, I guess. Nice weather. This girl I know invited me to stay at her Las Vegas home during spring break. And I've already got a sleepover scheduled xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next