Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axel's Page of Insane Rambling

Go down

Axel's Page of Insane Rambling Empty Axel's Page of Insane Rambling

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:21 am

ok so ive noticed since i first joined (like forever ago, i love you guys:D) that almost every new player that signs up asks for big 3, its just so annoying, i just feel like i need to vent a little. i mean there are cabins that never get any new members because ppl quit when they learn that they cant they just leave and never return. those that do actually decide to change their parent still try to make themselves better than everyone else. its annoying i mean these guys just join the site and think they can own the place. anyway im just writing this before im bored. if you feel the same way about this kind of stuff go ahead and post your own insane rant in here lol. and any newbie's that may be reading this remember this....IF YOU GOD MOD I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FEED YOU TO A GIANT FLYING MANEATING BANNANA. no not really but i will definately not rp with you. honestly god modders are no fun.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down