Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* Empty Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Hello This is condor. this is my page i guess...

I am currently GETTING PISSED OFF with highschool. They seem to like to pile all the work on me all at once. Its not like I am not trying to finish it. Its like oh hey here is a project oh here is a test. then every one in my life pisses me off along with it. my brothers purposely try to screw me. first off they like getting me in trouble. 2 they frame stuff on me. THEY PISS ME OFF EVERY DAY. Its like I have to cover my back every 4 seconds for them not to get me in trouble or piss me off. My parents also seem to like to go easy on them and be on there side on subjects. For me it seems they are like... Right yeah um shut up idc. It makes me so mad...

So basic there... vented... I am still mad but I guess its nice to get it out...
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Oh and today I was doing my work. and so in the middle of the day there is these gutiar lessons. well I did my test and then went to that. Turns out they changed it to next week and whats there... pokemon club... so basicly FAIL I WENT THERE FOR NOTHING... then right after that I had to be lugged along to this farm when i could of been finishing my work... get back at 1:00 pm. I am like FAAAA WWWWHHHHYYYYYY. THen my dad gets home. waste more time questioning me about something DUMB... Then it becomes with huge diatribe. waste 1 hour. ugh. then my computer breaks... another 10 minutes wasted... then i go to my room... guess what my pet rabbit dose... pees on me from his cage... *can anything get worse yes thanks BA thanks for that thats what I wanted a face covered in pee. -____-*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:47 am

no one likes my threads
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:16 am

Don't think like that condor, a lot of the guys right now are sleeping. They'll come back on in a few hours. ^^

Think positively and make the best of things, it really helps in the darkest days.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Sorry, I was trying to decide if you wanted someone to post, or just venting. Well, here's my spill:

High School is tough. Try and work out a schedule, whatever works best for you. If you get too frustrated with a project, take a ten minute break or work on something else. ProTip: Pulling an all-nighter doesn't help. Get some sleep(At least a nap), and wake up a bit earlier to finish up. Your mind puts together things while you're sleeping. If you stay up extremely late, you'll usually forget whatever you just tried in that all night cram session.
Ask for help if you need it. Most teachers would bend over backwards to help a student who's trying to learn, and not actively screw them over. If they are, maybe apply for a change of class, or find a good tutor. Take the tough parts of class, and use them to see where you need to work. And write it down if you need to, especially if you're getting help.

Try and ignore people trying to mess with you, don't give them the satisfaction of a response, or confuse them with a calm attitude. It takes practice, but it'll be better.

Don't let bad days get to you: keep moving and work for something better. After all, you don't want to peak at some crap-tastic day, right? When things go wrong, move on and learn from it. Hakuna Matata.

...And maybe move that rabbit cage.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 am

yeah well when i vent i like to seem like i am yelling about it... then i am a ok =3... yester day went well. I aced my chinese test... so far. I suck at applying it and i have a DBA soon.

and i agree

HIGH SCHOOL IS TUFF AND EEEEEVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLL

sadly my one place to vent has been removed.

i used to do cross county but I might have a heart problem. I have this heart murmur that the doctors expected would go away by at the most last year... I still have it and so they won't sign the wavers.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:54 am

oh and for wakeing up early... I already HAVE to wake up at 6:00am every thing else i will try
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh. So the adults are telling us that we just need to survive middle school, then everything's cool, but it really isn't?

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:44 am

yes middle school is like the pre high school.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jathan Gregory Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:45 am

I hate middle school.
Jathan Gregory
Jathan Gregory

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Okay today went better. I played some games, made some pizza, worked on the map for my game fallen days *the first of the years.* I did fall down the stairs but I shook it off.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 am

Has any one heard of the band Celldwller. I am currently going to buy a lot more of there music and I just got one of there songs that they were giving out for free. It was younger on the album a gift for YOU!!!!
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 am

Maybe it's just me, but I thought middle school was awesome... You guys should just all move to my town and go here, cuz everyone's nice.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:00 am

I am in highschool
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm in college Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:48 pm

I eat waffles
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:25 pm

I drink tea. And I'm watching crappy video footage.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:08 am

I watch good video footage.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:35 pm

It would probably be easier to edit with, I'm sure....
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:00 pm

It is I edit videos
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:31 pm

What kind? And are they just for fun?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Gaming,Channel intros, short scrips, epicness, school stuff.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh and I am soon going to do this drama about these kids during the apocolipse. Or well post apoc. Well it's more like a revolution.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 pm

WAIT. Gaming as in...Let's Plays?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:14 am

As in like I do game reviews and gameplay, and the channel intros as in youtubers. Like Block boy and company. I am currently working on one for him.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next