Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of the Second Summer [Everyone]

+13
Kona
Catryn Greyling
©razy Dude
§WØ®∑ÅN
Callistos
Syl
Andrew Andreli
MarshmallowFox
Kristina
Sir Malachai
Axel The Bunny
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

End of the Second Summer [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the Second Summer [Everyone]

Post  Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:50 pm

"Anger management classes wouldn't exactly do anything for Kris,"a light smile came from the blonde as she walked over to the ring of people. Already the end of a summer. Another summer she could spend in peace at camp. It had taken hours but luckily she had a lot of memories for her excuse.
"Of course,not that I'd do any better,"she added with a slight laugh.

Back to top Go down

End of the Second Summer [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the Second Summer [Everyone]

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Andrew walked up the steps of the amphitheater where he would be getting his 2nd bead. Had it only been 2 years since he had join this world he knew today? It had felt like a life time since he had the life of a regular mortal; when he wasn't troubled with monsters and gods.

He semi wished he could go back to that life but after going through the doors of the building and seeing all the friendly faces he wouldn't give it up for anything.

Andrew heard Lily's remark, "We finally agree on something!" He smiled and waved at the group from a distance. "So all I got was how anger management classes wouldn't help Kris or Lily. What'd I miss?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Cat walked by herself to the amphitheater, not sure what to expect. Her cabin-mates (she still refused to consider them related to her) had told her the bead ceremony was when campers added a new clay bead to their necklace to symbolize the most memorable event of the summer, and another summer survived. She'd be getting her first one today. She hadn't been there the whole summer, so she wasn't sure if she had missed a particularly bead-worthy moment. But she was fine with that.

She looked around at the other campers flocking towards the amphitheater, almost all of them wearing the bright orange camp shirt. That was good. So was she. She had been skeptical at first - it was an uncharacteristically bright orange color for her. In a group of normal people, she'd stick out like a sore thumb. But here, at least, she'd blend right in.
  She studied the other kids, laughing and chatting amongst each other. She still didn't know most of them, which she was more or less fine with, but today... today she would officially become one of them. She would have a bead necklace, and be an official camper. She smiled wryly at herself. Weirdo. It wasn't that big of a deal.

She went quickly down the amphitheater steps, spying Daquiri, Jake and Axel among a few others. Knowing the three of them together would most likely not turn out well, she joined them. Just in case they needed someone to break up a fight. Or perform first aid. Not that she was an expert with first aid. She had a bandaid, if that counted for anything. Probably not.
  "Hey, guys," she said.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MarshmallowFox Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Artie perked up when she remembered her bag. Opening the bag up, she smiled and grabbed two things she snuck in from home last month; Mentos & a bottle of Sprite. "This is going to be epic!" the blonde whispered to herself.

She twisted her bracelet and it turned back into a sword. Then, she tore the package of Mentos, making white candy spill everywhere. She picked one up, opened the bottle, and tried to put it in. The white candy couldn't fit in. The opening was too small! "Crap. Plan B, then." Artie mumbled. She put the candy in her pocket.

Shaking the bottle really fast (the cap is on), the daughter of Hermes walked towards the group of her fellow campers. Still shaking the soda, she greeted them, nicely.

Last edited by MarshmallowFox on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
MarshmallowFox
MarshmallowFox

Drachmae : 139

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:03 am

((I answered, the message didn't make it...))

Syl's ears prickled as cold wind passed by.
She saw a blonde haired girl, looking almost comical as she held a can.

((I'm assuming we can see you now, Artie.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:56 am

"Oh yeah now we can all get high on candy dust and sugar." ken said rolling his eyes. He put his head phones on to drown out the noise.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Jake scoffed at Andrew's comment.
"I'm pretty sure any therapist that tried would need a therapist." He said with a laugh. "We were telling the new kids about how we can never make a summer go by without campers killing each other." He said with a broad grin, just so Andrew knew that they were joking, and not referring to any of the battles recently.

A few more people had joined their circle of people, so now Kris, Lily, Andrew, Ax, Cat, and Daquiri were all huddled around joking. Well, at least Axel and Daquiri weren't about to fight anymore. Jake gave a nod to Cat as she walked up.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:14 pm

(Not sure if I'm supposed to post here but...it says everyone so.)

Leilani looked around. She hadn't really met anyone here yet. She had heard stories about some though. Jake, and Kris specifically. She wasn't gonna stay year-round, she would be going back home soon. To Hawaii, she hadn't seen her dad in 3 years. maybe he has changed. She just hoped that was right. Otherwise she would have to sneak off back to camp.or maybe dad was right after all I haven't helped with anything at camp these past 3 years. well Leilani had become the cabin leader for Demeter cabin...that was something. But she knew it would never be enough to impress her father.

Last edited by Kona on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kona
Kona

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

End of the Second Summer [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty End of the Second Summer [Everyone]

Post  Emily Hazel Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm

(Am I allowed to post here? Well..I will just post.It says everyone.)

Emily walked alone and talked to herself. She didn't have home anymore except for Camp Half Blood. Emily was going to stay in Camp Half blood. She wanted to meet more people. She met only one friend. Emily was going to spend time in Half Camp Blood alone, but trying to open up more to people. Emily thinks that she would change more later.

Last edited by Emily Hazel on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got mixed up and needed to fix it)
Emily Hazel
Emily Hazel

Drachmae : 28

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 am

Justin saw a group of campers at the Amphitheater. By a few, he means everyone at camp. He walked down to the hole, and walked up to a fellow camper. "What's going on?"
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:17 am

((By the way Cat, I decided this should be after the Almost Friends topic. xP)

Daquiri looked up from her dagger at the sound of a new voice. Cat had walked up and joined the now more spread-out group of her, Axel, Jake and Kris. A lot of other people had arrived by now, but the brunette girl was decidedly the only one worth paying attention to.

"Hey," she replied. She inched over on her bench slightly, not so much that it was an extremely noticeable gesture, but enough to imply that sitting down was an open option if Cat should so deem to do so. Not much was happening so far except for kids arriving, and Daquiri was just about bored out of her mind and wishing she'd brought a book with her.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:03 am

Ken went to a corner away from the group. He watched them all joke and laughing. He put his hood over his head and put his ear phones on to drown out the noise.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:07 pm

((#ForeverAlone))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:27 am

(pretty much until he get rid of his curse.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:14 pm

((...curse?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Andrew looked at Justin as he walked toward the group. "It's the bead ceremony after completing a summer at camp you get a bead. Each one symbolizes what went on during that specific year."

((Please continue this over PM.))
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:49 pm

(-Le gasp- Is this Wes actually getting back on and posting for once? Nah, couldn't be...)
Wes walked into the Amphitheater with her hands stuffed in the pockets of a new black leather jacket she was wearing over a white tank. The jacket, along with the tall, flat, black boots she was wearing were birthday presents from her mom, or, as she believed, a bribe to come back to Florida with them for the school year. But she didn't know what she was doing this time around.

She sighed to herself. That was why she had withdrawn from the crowds after the excitement of the quest had died down. When she was spending hours breaking in her new bow and just being alone, she had been contemplating her options. Now, the summer was ending, and she was still as unsure as ever over what she was going to.

Wes squared her shoulders and held her head up. She wouldn't let this ruin her time at this celebration. She would deal with this later. So, she put the issue in a drawer and closed it up, and marched up to her friends with a smile on her face, "Hey guys, you miss me?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Jake gave Wes a wry grin as she walked up.
"Not at all. I actually was able to work on my projects." He told her. Of course, it wasn't true. Well, at least most of it. He and Wes had been friends for ages, even if they ran each other up the walls. But then again, with her off on her lonesome, she didn't have opportunity to yell at him for working too long or with sore limbs.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Kris saw Wes and smiled. "I missed you," she said with a tone of I'm better than Jake.

She grabbed Wes' shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "Jake is supposed to be the unsocial one, not you."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Axel saw yet another person joining the group, he walked a little away from the others when he saw Artie with the soda and mentos, yet he made sure it wasnt noticeable. he also stole a watch off of a random camper, just for fun, the kid didnt even notice. Axel got out of the area making it look like he had just lost interest. he went and waited closer to the stage, waiting for the ceremony to actually start.

(maybe we should have it start soon)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Wes hugged Kris back, "I know, I'm sorry." She wanted to say that pulling away like that wouldn't happen again, but she couldn't be sure. When she released herself from the embrace, she ran a hand through her hair, which was down for once because she had broken her last hair tie. She looked at Jake with a grin, "Yeah, Jake, I'm sure you got soo much done without me nagging you every ten minutes."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Justin nodded at Andrew and took a seat. It wasn't long before TB came and landed next to him. The eagle had just finished eating what he thought was a mouse or two. Justin could see a bulge in the birds stomach.

'Better not throw up the pellet on me." Justin said to the bird. TB just rolled his eyes and sat with Justin.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 pm

"Every three and a half minutes." Jake pointed out with raised brows and a mock seriousness. "I checked."
He crossed his arms and couldn't keep in his crooked smile anymore.
It was odd, knowing how long they'd all been at camp, and thinking about the upcoming school year. Kris would be graduated, and he wasn't sure of Wes's plans this year. Time flies, he guessed.

(It'll start soon, I just want to see if we'll get a few more people joining in.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:59 am

((Posting for Estelle, guys! xDDD))

Estelle walked briskly into the Amph. "Am I late?" she asked innocently, tugging at a lock of hair. She had let her hair down, looking a bit more girlish than usual. To ruin the image, a nice knife hung from her braided leather belt. Ah, well. The edges of her lips tugged at her as her eyes swept through the campers. A couple of newbies were looking nervous. She could remember her own first bead ceremony. It was...eventful, to say in the least,

This bead ceremony was going to be pretty interesting, she hoped. Lifting her eyes up, she could see Acacia perched in a tree. The big eyes were accusing. So she was late. She took her place, waving at Acacia. Her siblings made room for her up front. It was nice, being head camper. You got to ooh and aaah at stuff from the first row.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:37 am

(yes please since idk what to post XD)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next