Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a look into the mind of Jake.......

+2
Wolfy/Erik
GeneralArin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a look into the mind of Jake.......

Post  GeneralArin Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

This was originally for in-character stuff. But forget it. I'm posting a new drawing.
(http://generalarin.deviantart.com/#/d3crtdb)
Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Half_b10

The Quester's Semi-Triumphant Return!

Wolfy (Erik) was ahead of the other two, eager to finally be home again. It may have been just from the bloodloss, but Jake had a feeling something was amiss. Link was helping Jake walk from the truck. To say the least, Jake wasn't in top shape. He had been nearly crushed by the Minotaur's blow. It was a miricle he was still conscious. Jake frowned as gray-white flakes floated in the air. Suddenly, Wolfy stopped short a head of them. Link and Jake soon saw why. The camp was burning.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a look into the mind of Jake.......

Post  Dean Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 pm

That's a very impressive drawing. I especially like the look on Wolfy's face. Wow. :O
Not being able to access the internet but knowing about it..no facebook or youtube...a very controlling government...
All in all, North Korea doesn't sound like the best place to live, really. No internet! That would effect the kids' education, surely. There are a lot of things to be learnt from certian websites.
Dean
Dean

Drachmae : 206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Eh, it'd be better if I colored it... or at least shaded it well.
Yah, no internet would like... ruin my life.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm

I guess.. its up to you, really.
Personally,I'd go with the shading, but that's because I usually ruin my sketches when I add colour. Looking at you're avatar, its pretty obvious that you don't ruin it with colour, though!
Just looked up North Korea on the internet. They can access the web, though its really controlled, most sites are unaccessable, and the internet is not available to many people. So they might as well not have it at all, basically. Seriously, has this government never heard of fun?
Dean
Dean

Drachmae : 206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 am

;-; Thank you sooooo much. You posted it right before my birthday, too. Ah, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:02 pm

No problemo!
Glad you like it! I was worried I'd get Erik wrong because I didn't have the computer... So I used creative licenses ^^
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Agamem10

A drawing I did of Agamemnon, the automation I will eventually be making on the site. I have more, but since I did this on the computer, I don't need to scan it in....

Here's a character sheet I made. I'll be filling out a couple myself for Jake and some other characters.

Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Pjato_10

Oh, and here's my deviantart link if you want it. I'll probably have more things there than here...
http://generalarin.deviantart.com/
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Jake's Character Sheet
Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Jake_c10

And for some reason, I felt like doing Wolfy's Character Sheet.
Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Wolfy_10

Ugh. It doesn't look as good as I thought it would... well... this is only the third time drawing Erik....
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 am

No, it looks perfect, foo'.

Oh, you made Erik short. He is about 5'11 at the moment. (I like my characters to have the only good trait about me, my height. >.<)

That's the only complaint. Thank you, by the way. I feel so special when you draw my character. ^_^
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:15 pm

^^
Well, I just went by the character sheet... I figured it was wrong, but was too lazy to think of another height.
Well you make me feel special by complementing me everytime I draw anything, so it's even ^^
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:38 am

Ah, well I dunno' why I get all emotional over drawings. Probably because when I was a kid my friend would always draw me pictures, and we were best friends. I moved at lost all contact with her. I move I think, every three years or so?
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Just a look into the mind of Jake....... - Page 2 Ccf12110
Erik was ahead of the other two, eager to finally be home again. It may have been just from the blood loss, but Jake had a feeling something was amiss. Link was helping Jake walk from the truck. To say the least, Jake wasn't in top shape. He had been nearly crushed by the Minotaur's blow. It was a miracle he was still conscious. Jake frowned as gray-white flakes floated in the air. Suddenly, Erik stopped short a head of them. Link and Jake soon saw why. The camp was burning.
Okay, so it didn't happen *exactly* like that. I decided to revamp this picture. I think it looks better and I'm proud of Wolfy. I think Link and Jake look a bit weird back there... and I was too lazy to make Link wear his usual green. I didn't want to draw the hat.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2