Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Forge

Go down

Jake's Forge Empty Jake's Forge

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 pm

(This topic is to be used from now on for whenever Jake is in his forge. Please, use common sence when adding to these posts- if there is a post from months ago, Jake may or may not still be there. Please PM me if you are unsure or if you want me to update what he's doing if his is. Requests are still to be posted under his request list.)

Healed by Ben, Jake pulled out his sketch books and started sketching out ideas for his payment. After some quick sketches he finally agreed on one design, the one he deemed coolest. He quickly got to work.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Jake's Forge Empty Re: Jake's Forge

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Jake finished up Ben's order, and he thought it looked rather epic. He moved on to work on project 909. He had about three hours until he had to pause the project to go home, so he better gather up what he could and bring parts to mess with on the road.

-Ben's request is done. Since I'm too lazy to roleplay the actual giving of it, we'll assume you picked it up sometime.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down