Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place

+3
Alexxx
Keiara/Tarrin
camcam9999
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place Empty post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place

Post  camcam9999 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:08 pm

camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place Empty Re: post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:30 pm

You don't know what you've just unleashed. This topic will be bombared with both songs and pages worth of arguments over music. I hope you understand this because the insanity starts now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSpegcP59qQ (Warning Explict Lyrics... it is a rap song)

And now for my love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pWON5Ib55E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy6BN1PdUDY&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65CFK8YNuE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_JLkIOnq04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88rkpPu8_g&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x_dYfQOWVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CGiFq9cp9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZcxUaPpZPM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9MESOwQUg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCYbU3QdMY&feature=related This one has some gore... and if you're planning to see Repo! the Genetic Opera don't watch the video, it has spoilers

And one more thing (Also Explict lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DDdM66_nSI

More to come when I have to prove that my music is superior to those who think otherwise >:3
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin
Dirty Egyptian/RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 695

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://xmenrise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place Empty Re: post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place

Post  Alexxx Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 am

I cant post videos its not letting me. Sorry. So, instead, Ill tell you. ALL OF THESE ARE PARODIES OF POPULAR SONGS!!!

1. The Snooki Song by Venitian Princess (lol funiest thing ever)
2. Accident Prone by Venitian Princess (stick around to the end)
3. White and Nerdy by Weird Al Yankovic (classic!) (if you want, search it up in lego!)
4. Amish Paradise by Weird Al (hes classic)
5. Telephone by Key of Awesome (same title very funny)
6. Adam Lambert Parody by Key of Awesome (lol the ending is awesomeness)

Honarable Mention to... Just Google (dont know who sings it) for WORST PARODY EVER!
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 pm

my Favorit bands are biffy clyro and rammstein
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 am

The Boys - Girl Generation
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon May 07, 2012 12:23 am

oh look down its 2 of my fav songs. also look for a song called bangarang.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue May 08, 2012 1:37 am

i ALSO LIKE ROLLING IN THE DEEP, MERCY, OVER THE RAINBOW, AND THE KOREAN ANTHEM( HAHA)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue May 08, 2012 9:24 pm

whitch one the north or the south. if its north, well i might have to be well wondering how you are on here and well. Being angry at you and the goverment of north korea. why north korea why must you of became communist and try to take over the south. why distroy us and are friends the south koreans. why brain wash us and why be mean. why do you make it where we can not fullfill south koreas dream of reuniting. why must i have the urge to nuke you for being so mean. WHY mister Meany WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYY. (more crying why.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

i'm currently writing a song, so I'll post it when I have a chance, and when my voice is better.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 13, 2012 12:57 am

Umm..apperently south. Duh. and.. are you south korean?

and also, for you people, type in Park Ji min-K POP Star in youtube and see all of the songs. She's just 16, and she won the audition!(such a beautiful voice.. she was also on CNN. I'm serious.)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

No american but I did a report on south Korea. Koreain the south is cool. South Korea are the friends of America. If you play bioshock which I don't is like. Big daddy and little sister relation ship. Aka north Korea attacked the south they fought then we came in and said hell north Korea nice day we are having I think we will blow you up now okay. Yeah I think we will. Anyways also look for glitch mob fortune day
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 am

My fav band is pendulum their best album is immersion.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 am

Wait within a or what ever qwjdcnudnucn aaaaaaaaa anger. Any ways this iPad hates your name so yeah sorry. Ok also if your song goes I believe I can ffly because I know why I do what I do I do what I do then stop stealing my songs. Under stood.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Condor, it doesn't. I'm going to upload in a bit to YouTube, so youll see it in a bit.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 18, 2012 2:43 am

Oh.. That's cool.. I mean that it's cool that you wrote a report about Korea.. not the north korea thingy..and I'd rather not if you blow them all up because there are innocent citizens in there..
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 am

Halo buy Soil
Links 1234 Rammstein
Bubbles Biffy Clyro
any iron maiden song
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat May 19, 2012 2:15 am

some of skrillex any pendulum song beside maby one or to. I also
here is some BANGARANG. if it has explicit lyrics let me know and i will take it off because i have no idea.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 19, 2012 4:14 am

I kinda have a different taste from Condor. I like songs that I can actually understand the words. Sure, I love your song Condor, but it would not be a song I'd prefer between a few others that I am fond of.Well, Everyone's different.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat May 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh bangarangs not my song but um my song has meaning ironically the only pop song I made lol.
Really it's alternative but what ever.

Oh yeah the main thing they say most is a shout out to all my boys we roudy
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 am

Oh.. I still don't understand, but whatever.
Got it.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 24, 2012 12:53 am

Rock songs. Weezer, Queen, fleet wood Mac, Hendrix, etc.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri May 25, 2012 11:22 am

alternitive rock is better. pendulum is alterative. it is also dubstep witch is what skrillex is.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:32 am

Rock makes me get all distracted.
I like some.. but I do not prefer it.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 2:35 am

Most people confuse punk rock and rock. They are two very different things.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next