Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place

+3
Alexxx
Keiara/Tarrin
camcam9999
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place - Page 2 Empty Re: post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:35 am

I don't really care, you see..
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place - Page 2 Empty Re: post all your faviorte songs here in themega music place

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 2:38 am

Then don't respond. Simple as that.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:43 am

I meant that I did not care about the different kinds of rock, Whitney. *dramatically*
I do care for music itself, and its different genres.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 2:51 am

Well they are different genres. And what I said I stand by.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 am

Yeah. I guessed as much as that.
You see, I'm more into K-Pop and classical.
That's why I am unknowledgeable in rock stuff.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 am

I don't get why they call it K-pop. why not Pop? There's no C-pop for Chinese, I-pop for Italian, etc.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:59 am

Why do you ask me? I didn't make the name, you know.
But I think it's because its getting more popular, and so people wanted to makea boundary between American Pop and Korean Pop.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 3:04 am

Seriously though, there is no stylistic difference.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 3:10 am

i agree. it's pretty much the same :p

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 28, 2012 6:19 am

Uh huh.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:14 am

I know all of you put in space unicorn the song so I can lol at you while watching you threw a web cam watching that and so I may put it on the Internet so other people can lol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:58 am

I don't know what you mean.
And I changed my mind a bit. I loooooove Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron. In High School Musical.
Song: Breaking Free
Also: We're all in this together, Bop to the top( Sharpay and Ryan), Now or Never, When there was you and me, etc
I also like the iCarly theme- Leave it all to me
and Hannah Montana-Miley cyrus- Best of Both Worlds

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 am

I hate Disney.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:19 am

Me too
i used to like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus but Miley Cyrus is a. Juvenile deilguent she drinks and smokes. so i stick to Taylor Swift and this amateur singer named Shayne. He's like the only guy who suceeded iafter this singing audition.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 am

Google Jacqueline Emerson! She is awesome, writes her own songs, and was in the Hunger Games!
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:45 am

Oh cool! What role??

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:59 am

Foxface. I'm writing a fanfiction about her role right now. Want a link?
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:05 am

That'd be great.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 am

Okay, I will, after I finish chapter four, in the meantime, try and guess who her boyfreind is (hint: you know his name if read all the books.)
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 am

Click here for it.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:08 am

Interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:53 pm

This one person wrote an awesome Marvel x Foxface fanfiction, so now a lot of people use it as a pairing.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Really? That's a fun fact to know about the hunger games! i better teell my friends about this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2