Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Last Practace...

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

One Last Practace... - Page 3 Empty Re: One Last Practace...

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 am

Waken into a half sleep, Ben's eye's shot open just as his fists shot into the brachial arterys (inbetween the bicep and tricep on the underarm; incredible vunerable and painful) on reflex in a knife fist. Glaring intensly at the boy who just woke him up from a wonderful nap Ben hissed out," What do you need?" The venom in his voice was almost palpable as if there was one thing that made Benedictus angry it was being woken up for any reason before he was ready; much less if he was on the lap of a beautiful girl that was stroking his hair. Hopefully Jake had a good reason, cause if he didn't then the fall of rome was going to look like a sneeze compared to what was going to happen in the sparring arena.

Benedictus

Drachmae : 134

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

In a moment of pain and outrage at what he deemed a uncalled for blow, he almost forgot what he was going to say. He bit back a retort about injuring him any more than he already was, then continued.
"Do you want me to make you something awesome? Whatever you want." Jake started, trying to find a way to ask what he really wanted (needed) without losing what was left of his pride.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Feeling the glare seep from his eye's he quickly grabbed Jake's arms and took the pain out of him. He seriously felt bad for hitting him now that he was more awake, and even if he was possibly gonna get pissed at him for healing him and the wound wasn't terrible like the earlier burn; it barely even hurt. Taking a step back Benedictus sat back down next to Kris," I would love a present, what would it be? And sorry for hitting your arms." He really felt terrible about all of this drama. He cant help it if he is trained to react to such things though.

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Kris face-palmed when Jake got punched. I told you not to wake him, she thought. Seeing Ben heal Jake and sit back, she sighed. "He probably wants something in return." Kris said looking at Ben.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Jake blinked in suprise at his arm getting healed so suddenly.
"Well... that's sorta what I was asking about..." He started, trying to find a way to say his idea without losing face. "Well, not the hit, but the healing part." Jake took a deep breath.
"I can let you heal me completely, and in exchange I can make you whatever you like." Jake said, saying it as if it would be making Ben happy to 'let' him completly heal Jake. "But if you don't want to that's okay!" He said quickly, not liking the whole 'asking for help' thing.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Seeing the embarrasment in this his aura Ben said," Sure I can do that, I needed someone to make a weapon I had in mind for me anyways. But for me to do that we need to move somewhere where you will be safe when the shock of the wounds moving out of your body sets in." Not waiting for Jakes confirmation he turned to Kris," Come on, lets go ahead and head back over there. I need to check on my patient from earlier." Smiling at her so she knows it isn't an order he walked out of the area pasted the kid who hadn't said anything.

(((((Leaves the Areana)))))

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Kris nodded. "Alright." She turned to Wes and Jake. "See you over at the infirmary." With that she left the arena just footsteps behind Benedictus.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Jake sighed. Back to the Infirmery. He really hated that place. Well, there was no point in getting yelled at more just because he was being too much of a baby to go to the infirmery... but it did sound like it'd hurt...
A pang of pain reminded Jake of one of the reasons why he even asked Ben. Currently, he was hurting, and a little extra pain to fix it wouldn't change much. Besides, he had to work on his projects.
Jake left for the infirmery.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum