Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Likos forge

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Likos forge Empty Likos forge

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Limos forge is a authentic Japanese style forge complete with oak shingles dipped in tar to start the forge there is a metal sign that has a wolf engulfed in flames with a hammer in it's teeth this is on all weapons he makes.

Back to top Go down

Likos forge Empty Re: Likos forge

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:11 am

Limos hammered away on the breastplate he then plunged it in water and let steam feel the forge finally after an hour the armor piece was finished to his liking all that remained was to test it. Limos walked over to his work bench grabbed a test dagger he brought it down with all his might and there was aloud ringing sound emited from the strike he smiles and says "it's good to be home".

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:29 am

((OOOH! So now he claims the wolf as his symbol! First his name, then the symbol! He is taking it to far! I demand the admin do something!)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:39 am

I can already tell this is going to cause trouble which I do not want so i'll will change the symbol but may I ask for some ideas for what I could do

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:19 pm

OOC: ...You are not going to fight back, and your are just going to change it...

*Facepalm* What fun are you? You need to defend yourself! What if I said to go jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Last edited by Wolfy/Erik on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Fine you want me to fight back I will you know nothing about blacksmiths some of the best in all cultures made a symbol that related TO THEIR NAME saying who made the item so there my symbol IS JUSTIFIED

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 pm

OOC: Ah, but now with modern copyright laws, the wolf© is copyrighted by me on this site. Any use of the wolf© without given permission can result in fines and legal action. I have lawyers standing by.

Last edited by Wolfy/Erik on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:44 pm

I need proof of that it is not mentioned anywhere on the site or in rules show me where it is mentioned besides your Last post and by law it is stated has to be dulely stated and I find none so how can that be and can we please move this out of my forge

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:51 am

Lexi walked towards the new forge, and stood in the doorway. "Hey. i'm Lexi, daughter of Hephaestus. If you ever want a sword practice partner, jjust ask. I'd be happy to oblige. Don't mind Wolfy, he's just joking with you. Nice place you've got here."
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am

Likos sets dagger down and walks over to his brand picks it up from the fire walks over to the breastplate and set it on it leaving his mark on the armor. Likos hears lexi voice and turns and says likos son of Hephaestus and I'll take you up on that offer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 am

"Nice to meet you." She grinned, looking over his shoulder at his breastplate. "That's pretty impressive. Nice detail." She said, surprised. Her metal labrador, Dezi sauntered up to her, barking, and ran up to Likos at top speed and began trying to lick his face off. "Ahhh. She likes you! Don't worry, she'll get bored in a minute or so."
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 am

Likos just laughed Wichita was very rare and pushes the dog off and begins to pet it he then says "thanks and I don't mind at all I use to have a entire pack of dogs before grandmom put me in a mental hospital cause of one of those snake woman tried to kill me but mom killed it at the cost of her own life. That and afterwards I would beat a monster to death but was probaily my arm sword forming and killing it then there was the humans that made me snap or I thought they where monsters they pulled that stunt a few times wish I knew about the mist then"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:25 am

"A pack!!? Woah. You won't mind Jake's hellhound, then!" Lexi laughed with Likos. "So, which part of Japan are you from? I'm from London myself."
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 am

Likos smiled which was even rarer than him laughing as he said "Sweet a hellhound I'm from Tokyo though I haven't seen it since I was five I've. Spent a good portion of my life in a mental hospital like I said thank to grandma thinking I was crazy but at least I got the monster that killed mom I hope I run into it again cause I want to kill the thing again"

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Marie giggled at the thought of Ty. She had been standing a metre away from them the whole time, though she was invisible to them. She took her cap off, and joined the conversation. "Jake's you're half brother by the way." She said to Likos, like it was obvious.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 pm

"Yea I know when I was claimed I asked about the others Marie" said Likos trying to be a little more friendly than he had been at the rock wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 am

"Yeah,I think we all wonder about others before we get claimed." She thought about this fora minute. "Its what kills, most of the time, i guess."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 am

Likos says "true" turned to go put the breastplate with the rest of the armor he had made only to find it in the mouth of a German shepherd pup that had a note attached to it's collar.

NOTE READS:
Dear, Likos this pup wandered into my forge and got into ahprodites clothes and tore them up she wanted me to throw him into one of my valconos but thought you might like to raise him considering I've been listening to your conversation from Hephaestus PS his name is logke because he seems to love mischief

Likos walks out of his forge and shouts to the sky "thanks and its rude to evasedrop dad"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 am

"Yeah, he seems to do that a lot. Cute dog!" Lexi petted the dog fondly, and tickled him under his ears.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Likos walks over to logke and the others and says "um anyone know where I could get dog food probably the mess hall" he says as he takes the breastplate away from logke

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:01 am

"Yeah, if you ask the kitchen staff, they will probably give you're dog something."
Sparky (the small snowy owl) flew from the direction of the woods to Marie's shoulder. "Oh, and this is Sparky," she said, managing a sad smile.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 pm

likos notes the sad smile as marie mentions sparky and ask " You ok marie you if you don't mind me asking?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Marie quickly composed herself. "Oh, I don't mind. Its nothing. Not really." She stroked Sparky's feathers fondly.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:44 pm

likos looks at her somewhat knowingly he had seen many people sad at the hospital he had lived in and knew that if she didn't want to talk about it then it was best not to force her he turns and says over his sholder logke following him "I'm going to the mess hall to talk to the staff and get some luch you two want to come.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"Sure, okay." Marie smiled and followed him off to the Mess Hall. (Shall I make a new topic?)
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next