Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward*

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward* - Page 2 Empty Re: Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward*

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 pm

So....
You're saying that I CAN'T have the bracelt? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward* - Page 2 Empty Re: Lexi's Requests (post your requests here) *nudges you forward*

Post  Lexi Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 am

Okay, but we could still have the lightweight armour that repels weapons and stuff. And Marie has her epic cap of invisibility that she might be willing to use.
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 am

I'm willing to use it, sure. But only for me, and possibly Cam if he wants to go be a spy. But if he does, he has to promise not to die!
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 am

can i have an automation of a griffin
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:02 am

mmm-hmm
sure thing.
will be done in.. a week or so. (but i might fast forward it a little if i'm too busy in real life to RP it daily)
which metals do you want me to use? I can do the same as i did for Dezi (my dog) or something different.
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:06 am

half of his claws Stygian iron the other half celestial bronze same goes with the teethemerald eyes and wings and leather for his fir
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 am

hmm...
that's gonna be one comfy griffin to fly on! you won't be needing a saddle for him!
I' thinking Italian leather because it feels really nice, ad i'm obsessed with it! (all of my boots are Italian leather)
okay. sounds good. But you'll have to collect him, i don't think i can carry a griffin to your cabin! lol
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2