Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic Moss

3 posters

Go down

Dominic Moss Empty Dominic Moss

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Name: Dominic Moss

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Amelia Moss (Mother/Deceased) Harold Jonah (Step Father) Clyde Moss (Brother)

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Dominic's first encounter with monsters was at the age of eight, although many people have tried to convince him otherwise. While his stepfather was at work Dominic and his family were attacked by a gang of monsters at his home in Florida. Luckily Dominic and his brother managed to escape before the creatures burned down his house, unfortunately his mother wasn't so lucky.
When the police questioned Dominic he told them the truth about what he had been through, but naturally no one believed him and instead put it down to trauma.
For years the horrible memory played on his mind, until eventually Dominic had no choice but to accept what the doctors told him and try to live his life as normally as possible.
This lasted until Dominic reached the age of fifteen.
While his family vactioned in New York the monsters returned and attacked them. Terrified of the past repeating itself Dominic led the monsters away from his brother and stepfather and began to lead the monsters across New York. After days of trying his best to avoid them and escape with life, Dominic found Camp Half Blood, but has no idea what is in store for him.

Physical Appearance: Sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes. He's tall and well built making him look older than he actually is. He usually wears a black leather jacket along with jeans, sneakers and a bright T-shirt with cartoon characters and logos on the front.

Personality: Dominic can be a bit untrusting of others due to some bad experiences he has had in the past with bullies. His view on life is that the only people he can trust are himself and the people he loves. This can make it difficult for people to get through to him, but when they do he'll be their friend for life.
He's very protective of his younger brother Clyde and gets along with his step father Harold, but often shows resentment towards his real father for walking out on th family. Although his mother never revealed that his father was Apollo she often talked about his him, however he has always wondered whether his mother either loved him deeply or hated his guts for she frequently flipped back and fourth from calling him a striking and talented man to an irresponsible arrogant moron.

Fatal Flaw: Over Protective: Dominic has looked out for his little brother since they were small causing him to be very protective of people he's close to. Sometimes when faced with a dangerous situation Dominic will put himself in the path of danger in order to avoid risking someone else. This can be fatal if the wiser action is to let someone else fight and can be dangerous when discussing tactics for Dominic will usually object to any situation that could lead to his friends getting hurt.

Talents: Dominic has been in a fair share of fights so he knows how to brawl. He is also naurally talented at playing guitar, base and drums, a trait he apparently got from his father.

Weapons: His only possession; his electric guitar, a gift from his father. He has no idea that the guitars music is lethal to monsters and that it can transform into a cross bow if the strings are strummed the right way.

Other: He has no idea whether his brother is a demi-god as well. Only time will tell.

(If there is anything I've missed or you have a problem with then please let me know. I'd also like to know if it's possible for a son of apollo to possess powers over light at all?)
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Dominic Moss Empty Re: Dominic Moss

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 pm

That guitar is awesome. Just saying.

Your application looks good. As long as neither of the other Admin see anything, you're approved.

We think Apollo already gets a lot of stuff, since Apollo is god of music, medicine, archery, prophecy, plague and just being awesome before you count in the fact that he got stuck with the Sun Chariot. So, no light powers.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Cheers glad you like it Very Happy You raise a good point about the light and considering all those other powers I'm not too fussed if he doesn't get light powers Razz Hope to be approved soon, been dying for a chance to play on a percy jackson rpg
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 am

The app looks good to me! You are good to go
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 am

Brilliant Very Happy Anything I need to do before I can start up a post?
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 am

Nope. You can go ahead and start
Kristina
Kristina