Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roaming Around (For Dominic)

Go down

Roaming Around (For Dominic) Empty Roaming Around (For Dominic)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Alexis started to walk around from the infirmary,she had lost her memory of what happened with the Scylla and everything. She forgot her friends and family,though if she was herself right now she would care if she forgot her family. She sat down on the sand but felt a cold vibe that Poseidon didn't want her there.

Back to top Go down

Roaming Around (For Dominic) Empty Re: Roaming Around (For Dominic)

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 pm

'I don't care how popular it is. We are not singing High School Musical songs.' Dominic growled at his new water naiad friend; Marina.
'Oh come on Dominic, the other naiads love High School Musical.' The water spirit replied.
Dominic was sat on the side of the lake dressed in orange and black swimming shorts. His guitar lay by his side while he argued with the water spirit; a blue haired girl with clear white skin dressed in a casual blue and green dress. She bobbed on the waters surface cross legged.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Alexis looked over at where the voices were coming from,she saw two people and the nymph she began to dislike at the start. She didn't really approve of being here so she got up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:39 pm

'Look, just one song. Thats all I'm asking.' Marina said causing Dominic to let out a sigh.
'Fine, but so help me if you pick 'We're all in this together' I'll feed you to a Griffin.' Dominic said before glancing over his shoulder. He saw Alexis walking away and got to his feet, but didn't pursue.
'Is that your friend, Alexandra?' Marina asked.
'Alexis.' Dominic corrected.
'Why don't you go say hi?' Marina asked, but Dominic didn't answer.
'Whats happened to her? Do you two have a fight?'
'She lost her memory Marina.' Dominic snapped, 'She can't remember anyone and I'm not sure I can cope seeing my friend struggle to remember my name.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Alexis looked around the canoe lake. She looked through the bag that she had when she was in the forest and found a picture of a lady with the same eyes she had. She barely remembered Athena,her own mother which would anger Athena for whoever did this will get her vengeance. Alexis pulled out monster books and myth books. She stacked the two then found a bronze celestial dagger,a bow with a few poisoned arrows and a shield that had her mothers sculpts of her on there. Alexis looked at a picture of her dad,that seemed to anger her so she put it back in the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 am

'Come on Dominic. You have to try.' Marina spoke softly and gestured to Alexis, 'Maybe you can bring her memory back. Help her be who she once was.'
Dominic was quiet as he considered it.
Eventually he rose from the floor and walked over to Alexis before sitting down in front of her.
'How are you feeling?' Dominic asked the girl, trying his best not to frown.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Alexis looked at him,"I'm okay."Alexis said,"What's your name I'm afraid I don't really remember,sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Dominic failed at keeping the smile on his face. He looked to the ground and swallowed hard as a wave of sadness surged through him.
'Its...its Dominic...I'm Dominic Moss.' Dominic spoke quietly.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm

"Are you sad?"Alexis asked with a confused look on her face which was really rare. She grabbed the two books and put them in the bag. She looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:54 pm

'No...no I'm not sad.' Dominic said, trying to recover himself. He gave her a weak smile and prepared to make an excuse explaining his behaviour.
But nothing came to him.
'I'm devastated.' Dominic said before hiding his face behind one of his hands, 'Shouldn't have let you go off on your own. I was so stupid. You got hurt and I should have been there. I'm so damn stupid.' He whispered choking back a sob, 'I'm so sorry Alexis. I let you down.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Alexis looked at him with confusion,she looked down and sighed."I don't really have any idea of what your talking about but it's okay.Don't be sad and don't say your stupid either."Alexis said,she looked at the lake."Do you know who my mother is and where my dad is?"Alexis asked she had only forgotten 4 years of her life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Dominic swallowed the tears that threatened to break out. He knew he wasn't being fair. Alexis had no idea who he was or what had happened to her. He couldn't burden her with his sorrows.
'Athena' Dominic said softly, 'Your mom is Athena.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm

"Oh."Alexis said and smiled lightly. Alexis looked at him,"Whose yours?"Alexis asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

'Apolo' Dominic murmured, his face still hidden behind his hand, 'God of the Sun, Music, Poetry and a whole lot of other stuff.' Dominic mumbled, 'What do you remember? Do you remember anything about Scylla? The battle? The infirmary?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 am

Alexis shook her head and looked at him,"I don't know."Alexis said,"Is that why your sad or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:15 pm

'Yeah.' Dominic mumbled before looking at her. He took a breath before unloading everything that was on his mind, 'Your name is Alexis Ivey. You're a daughter of Athena and one of my closest friends even though you don't remember me. You've saved my life three times. You're a gigantic know-it-all but your cool because we rely on you to come up with plans when the rest of us are too stupid to make one up.'
'Before you lost your memory I dragged you and a bunch of my friends into a death trap. You warned me that it was a bad idea, but I didn't listen and in the end you walked out into the forest alone. The next time I saw you you were lying on the ground half dead with a giant snake monster looming over you. You weren't moving. You weren't breathing and for a while I actually thought you might be dead, but you pulled through.
Dominic stood up at that point. There were tears in his eyes, but he didn't cry, 'You don't remember any of this, but you need to know. You need to know that its my fault you're like this. You were one of my best friends and because I was too damn stupid you got hurt and lost your memory. So even though this doesn't make sense to you, I want you to know that I'm so sorry.'
He stared at her for a moment before wiping his eyes of the tears, 'I'm so sorry Alexis I failed you.' He spoke before turning and walking away.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Alexis watched and looked down trying to figure out what happened but something stopped her like a women's voice said she needed to relax. A camper called out to Dominic."We have a visitor."The camper said and pointed a dark haired women with gray striking eyes,she was dressed in armor and the aegis shield was standing at her side,her arms were crossed and she didn't look too happy,besides her daughter lost her memory who would be happy? She looked at Dominic was the cold stare that Alexis had when she was angered. The camper ran off to the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Dominic stood a few metres away from the woman. If this had been any other day he would have probably been amazed by who stood before him. He would have cracked a bad joke and been wary of the aura that threatened to knock him off his feet, but not this time.
He knew who he was facing. The stormy grey eyes that seemed to be aware of his every weakness told him everything he needed to know.
'Lady Athena.' Dominic said a nod.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Her aura was like smoke,"I don't approve your friendship with my daughter but I see how much she cared for you days ago,but risking your life was reckless and I'd like for you to make sure Alexis is safe next time I don't give 3rd chances."Athena said with anger filled in her stormy eyes. "I trust you to keep her safe and do not ruin that trust."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down