Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one) Empty Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 pm

(I must say this: FINALLY!)

Jake sat carefully double and even triple checking Agamemnon's diagnostics and programing. Everything seemed good. He had decided to put off going home for another day or two to make sure that the automation wasn't about to kill anyone while he was gone. It seemed to have fully registered Kris and Wes into the 'friendly' database, though Kris and Wes weren't too thrilled during the process. He was slightly worried that during the training exercises Agamemnon might accidentally register the user in the 'hostile' database. That was not a good place to be. So it was a good thing Kris immediately volunteered to go first. She probably had the greatest chance of not dying if anything did go wrong.

So now, all there was to be done was to wait for Kris.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one) Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Kris walked into the arena carrying a sword over her shoulder and covered in her usual battle armor. In her other arm, she carried her helmet, the sides of which were etched with images of waves and tridents. She smiled when she saw Jake. "Alright, I am so ready for this!"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one) Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Jake looked back at Kris, but didn't smile. "I certainly hope you are." It wasn't that he didn't have confidence in Agamemnon: he had complete confidence in its ability to be a incredible fighting machine. He just wasn't too sure about its ability to stop. He looked back at his laptop.
"Well, it looks like Agamemnon's ready to go. Do you know if Wes is coming?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 pm

"She said she was on her way, I passed her not too long ago." Kris looked behind her wondering how far behind Wes was. "Do you think we should wait for her?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

"Yes," Wes said from the arena's entrance. She had stopped at the infirmary to grab a bag that she filled with a tarp, a large first-aid kit, a bag of rolled up bandages, and some water bottles. Around her shoulders was a canteen of nectar, and she lugged a lock box weighted down by chains and extra locks, one of which required a thumb print identification. She insisted on being absolutely prepared for anything that could possibly go wrong and being on-site with all this was the safest sounding precaution.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Now Jake couldn't help but smile. "Well, I don't think we need to wait very long." He said dryly. "Did you bring the entire hospital?" He asked Wes.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 pm

"Right on cue!" Kris said as she saw Wes approaching. Upon noticing the heavy lock box, she smirked a little. "Hey Wes, does that box have what I think it has?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:06 pm

"No!" Wes lied, pulling the box back defencively when she came up. She turned to Jake, "And no, I didn't bring the whole hospital. In fact, with Kris's luck, we'll need to take her there anyways." She cursed under her breath at a sudden realization, "I forgot to grab a stretcher!" She sighed, then added, "Oh well, I has muss-cles."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 pm

"Please don't jinx us, Wes." Jake grumbled. He didn't want Kris, or anyone else, to be in critical condition after this.
"Well, I guess there's no point stalling this anymore."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Kris put her helmet on. "Geez I hate these things..." she cursed under her breath. "Well let's do this thing Jake. I am itching to go against this thing!" She took her starting position and slightly swung her sword around. "Oh and it's too ate to not jinx us, I am a walking jinx, you know how it goes."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:41 pm

"Exactly," Wes said with a grin. She put down her box, canteen, and bag, then pulled the tarp out of it, spreading it on the ground. She sat down on it and took some more items out of the bag to keep it from over-flowing as she used it as a pillow, laying down in a comfortable position to watch the show.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 pm

"Alright, Kris." Jake said, giving her a steady look. "Just to recap: You will be fighting many different monster forms. They will act the same as the form's real counterparts. To beat each form use the same techniques that you would use on the real one. You may use any weapons or armor that you want to. There will be no breaks in between. If you're about to die, the session will end. You can end it early by shouting 'Finish'. Cut it early if you don't feel like you can go any further. Got it?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:04 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah, let's just get this thing started." Kris bounced a little, keeping light on her feet. She was itching to fight the new camp guardian. She turned her wrist, turning the sword around with it. She cleared her mind of all thoughts, closing her eyes in the process. Kris centered herself and suddenly she could smell the scent of the ocean. The smell of salt water just filled her nostrils. She was in her calm spot. Don't let me lose this one she thought to herself. When she opened her eyes, Kris was ready to go, filled with the flame of a fighter. Her eyes focused on Agamemnon as she waited on Jake to start the program.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Jake sighed through his teeth.
"Alright." He took a breath and then ordered to the automation standing by: "Program 15-992." The dragon tensed and started transforming. When it had finished it was a cyclops, large and strong. It advanced on Kris, bellowing a challenge.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Kris, barely taking the time to think, acted on instinct. It didn't really register in her brain that she was fighting a robot, she just acted as though it were a real cyclops. She knew that since cyclops were not the lightest on their feet, Kris charged Aggie but twisted around him before any strike or contact could be made. With that, she swung her sword at the automation's back hoping that hit would do it.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 pm

It did. Agamemnon was already off balance from missing its initial hit and the strong blow to the back knocked it over. It caught itself as it fell, pausing for a moment. Jake gave a nod to himself as the automation shifted. Out of its head two horns folded out. Suddenly it rose and gave a wild swing as it turned around. Now it was the minotaur.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Kris let out a sigh of relief as the automation twisted into it's new form. "One down..." She ran back a little to give the robot some breathing space. When the robot took shape, Kris' eyes widened as she saw the minotaur in front of her. "Exciting." She swing her arm wide and started running towards the minotaur.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Agamemnon snorted a large puff of steam, it threw out its arm and in its hand the omega-shaped axe of the actual minotaur. Agamemnon braced it in front of him, this time waiting to block her oncoming blow.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Kris ran straight up to the minotaur and swung wide with her sword. Then she quickly attacked the other side of the minotaur, hoping one of her blows would land.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Agamemnon twisted the long handle of the axe, blocking the first strike with the middle then turning it again slightly to block the second strike with the butt. In a motion, the automation turned and swiped with the blade, facing the demigod.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Kris dodged the swing of the ax and dropped to a low run. She managed to roll between Agamemnon's legs and stand clear of any blocks to her attacks. Before Aggie could process that she was behind him, Kris quickly turned and swiped at the automation's legs and then stabbed it's back.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Agamemnon bellowed as the stab registered. Another form had 'died'. The automation fell to its knees for a moment, pausing a moment as the systems worked. Suddenly Kris's sword was shoved back out of the automation's back and Agamemnon dashed forward. Once it was a good distance away, it dropped to all fours again. Its forelegs transformed to paws, as its feet remained hoofed. The thin tail of the minotaur expanded to a large serpent, and the head changed into the fierce maul of a lion.

Agamemnon roared, flames dancing around its lips once more.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Kris smiled. She had fought a chimera before so it would be somewhat easy, but this time she didn't have help distracting the monster. She was on her own. But it didn't deter her at all. She just smirked and looked at Jake, "What's with all the easy monsters Jake?!" Before waiting for any sort of reply from Jake, she charged the chimera, probably a bad idea, but Kris really doesn't care, she can get out any situation... for the most part.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Jake gave her a glance over his laptop then looked back down at it.

Agamemnon growled, ready to leap from side to side. It sounded offended. The automation roared again, breathing fire at the quickly oncoming opponent.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Kris kept running, swinging her sword out to the side. She dodged the flames and tried to jump on the chimera's back.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next