Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

Post  Kristina Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Kris waved away Wes' comment about her 'taking it easy' and instead laughed at her comment about the squirt guns. "Ha! Just hope that I don't have any siblings on their side." Kris thought about the squirt guns for a second and switched tracks. "Squirt bottle!" she screamed randomly and then went quiet with a devious smile on her face.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Jake had a face in between amused and embarrassed.
"Okay, okay, it's hilarious." He said, leaning more towards the embarrassed side. He probably couldn't look any more embaressed than his automation, who simply rumbled again and put both paws over its muzzle.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Wes laughed at Jake's embarrasment, "You might want to take him to a psychiatrist before he goes into real battle. Or, better yet, one of the Hypnos kids." She busied herself with cleaning up the mess she'd made while fixing Kris's 'owwie.'
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm

"I don't think a psychiatrist would need a psychiatrist if they had to talk to a robotic dragon." Kris looked down at her bandages and started pulling at them disliking having them wrapped around her arm.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 pm

"He doesn't need a psychiatrist!" Jake snapped, now feeling defensive of his automation. "It's just the first time he's gotten wet!" Agamemnon gave a snort.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Wes laughed more, "Right, so, I hope you don't plan on taking him outside of this rain-proof camp. Poor thing'll be traumatized at his first drizzle." She saw Kris picking at her bandages and fixed her with a look, "Honestly, Kris, don't care what super powers you have, if you take those off before I tell you that you can, then I'm going to stitch them into your arm."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Kris highly feared needles but she hated being told what to do more. She deliberately turned towards Wes and started picking at the bandage more. "It's not like taking it off is gonna do anything..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3