Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:47 pm

The automation skipped to the side and rose to its hind legs to meet its opponent in the air. Agamemnon swiped her with a set of claws, ready to move in any direction. The snake tail curled in a dangerous arc, waiting to strike.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman! (Kris- take one)

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Kris blocked the claws with her sword, pushing herself back at the same time. She landed on the ground with a thud. "Okay scratch that easy thing," she said to Jake as she quickly ran a safe distance from chimera Aggie. She thought for a second trying to remember how she defeated the real one. A stab to the side she quickly remembered. As fast as she could, Kris ran up and stabbed the automation in the side before jumping back as fast as she could, leaving her sword stuck in the chimera.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 pm

The snake head froze a breath away from biting her arm as the chimera form died. The automation dropped its head low, its jaw hanging open. It simply breathed for a moment, then the sword was shoved out of its body. This time the transformation was quicker, and not as much changed. The tail dwindled into a simpler tail, and the hooves expanded to paws. All that was left was a really big, really angry lion.
Agamemnon hooked the sword nearby with its claws, tossing it away from the two of them. The automation bared its teeth, daring her to try and get it.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Kris gasped when she saw the form. She looked at Jake as she stood perfectly still trying to think. "Really Jake?! A Nemian Lion? Really?!" She needed her sword and couldn't think of any way to get it without risking being attacked.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:11 pm

"Well, it's a famous monster. The ultimate swordsman should be able to beat it." Jake said, switching his focus back and forth between his laptop screen and the fight.

Agamemnon prowled forward, not advancing directly to Kris but rather at an angle. The automation's angle was to stand between her and the sword. It clearly wasn't in any sort of hurry to move along the fight.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Kris could see that her line of sight with her sword was slowly getting covered up. She sighed and walked the opposite direction to the automation. She knew that if she tried to run and get the sword she would have no chance of making it. One of two things would happen; she would be attacked by the automation or it would steal her sword. Neither would be good. She needed to think of something fast.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Agamemnon did something that was probably unexpected: sat down.
Straight and alert like a bronze statue, it sat and watched Kris. The automation growled again, lowering its head.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Wes smiled, enjoying this form more than the others. She called out to Kris, giggling, "Kris, you must use the force!" This is why she usually kept multiple weapons on person when she knew she'd need them - one just wasn't reliable enough.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:11 pm

"If only it would work..." She said looking at Wes. Kris looked down at her fingers wishing that she hadn't given her extra swords to Jake for a tune-up. She silently cursed herself under her breath. Kris took a couple more seconds of thought but alas, could not think of anything that would save her from getting hurt. She had already gotten hit with the last form, she feared she might actually get hurt with this one. That's when she gave in, there was no other way. She jumped up and down for a second before taking off running for her sword. She knew she would never make it, but hey, it was worth a shot.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Jake was tense, eying the fight and screen warily. He would stop the program if anything became too rough.

Agamemnon was ready. The automation leaped into Kris's path and lashed out with its claws.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Kris veered sidways but the claws still caught her arm. Gashes raked her arm and she winced at the pain but she needed to get to her sword. She figured the automation would not allow her to get to it, so she gave up on that attempt. Instead she twisted around and ran straight at Aggie. She jumped over top trying once again to get on his back.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Agamemnon skipped backwards a few steps, but since he was so big it ended up being a difference of several feet. He snarled, ready to attack when she landed.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Kris watched as the automation skipped back. 'Great, now I am gonna hit-' Just before finishing her thought, she hit the ground with a thud. It took her a second to regain her balance, giving just enough time for any attack that might happen.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Jake cringed. "Be careful." He managed to choke out, completely unhelpful for either party.

Agamemnon attacked as she regained her balance. He shot out a paw and batted her away, still not in the mood to finish the fight either because of the lion programing or just because it had been offended earlier.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Kris got hit sideways and flew a good several feet. She hit the ground looking a little battered and bruised. After a couple seconds, she sat up realizing it was time for some drastic measures. Jake had said any weapons were allowed, Kris still had one left in her arsenal. She glared angrily at the automation and stood up. Channeling her energy, Kris conjured up a huge amount of water and just blasted poor Agamemnon with all she had. When all the water hit, she stood there fuming with anger. Luckily she was still standing, anyone else delivering that big of an attack would have passed out from being drained of energy.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Agamemnon froze with the huge blast of water coming towards him. The automation seemed to have forgotten completely about the challenge and shook itself off, trying to get the water off. It shook its legs repeatedly, and it seemed to be in a panic. When it was clear to the automation that water was still stuck, it spun around, blowing fire on itself to get the water out.

Jake was left stunned. He quickly set his laptop aside and rushed to calm Agamemnon down.
"Easy! Stop that!" Jake ordered, "Zero." It took a while, but the automation eventually laid down with its head on its paws, letting out a rumble of displeasure.
Jake rubbed the back of his head, puzzled.

"Well. New rule. Don't do *that*."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Kris stared, amused, at Agamemnon. "Oops... Is he okay?" Kris looked a little concerned, hoping she didn't break Jake's new toy.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:31 pm

"Well, he was built waterproof... I mean, he could swim in the Sound if he needed to." Jake said, moving a plate slightly so that some water would spill out quicker. He glanced back at his abandoned laptop, squinting to read the screen. Some unidentified reaction had been recorded. Jake blinked in sudden realization. He quickly turned back to the automation that was still rumbling.

"Are you afraid of water?!" He asked, partly embarrassed, partly amused and partly indignant. Agamemnon put a paw over its muzzle. If it a hunk of metal could look embarrassed, it certainly did at that moment.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 am

Kris chuckled to herself and then looked at her sword. She almost forgot about it, what with the whole Agamemnon being afraid of water thing. She started walking towards the weapon when suddenly her head felt extremely light and she practically face-planted. She went unconscious and just kind of lay there. I guess the gashes on her arm caused her to lose too much blood.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Wes was giggling over Aggie's little fit until she looked over and saw Kris faint and stopped abruptly. She sprung up and jogged over with her bag and canteen, dropping them beside her as she bent down next to Kris. She rolled her over flat on her back and moved the bag underneath her legs to elevate them, and essentially increase blood flow to the brain, then removed her helmet and loosened her breast plate. She stuck two fingers against Kris's neck - her pulse was normal for now; she could get to work on the wounds. She reached into her bag and pulled out some sterilizing materials and began to clean the wounds.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Jake looked up when he noticed Wes had gotten up. He frowned when he noticed that Kris had fainted. "Just dump some water on her, she'll be fine." The wounds didn't look that bad. They certainly could have been worse. He decided not to show the many, many other options that the automation had considered during the last fight.

Agamemnon rumbled again, making Jake return his attention to drying off the automation.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm

"I will," Wes said, "After I clean the wounds." She tossed aside a soiled rag and grabbed a new one, "If I pour water on her now, and the wounds close up, they could trap dirt and toxins inside, and then it could become infected, and even with nectar and sea water, that could turn out to be a pain in the butt to fix." When she finished cleaning them, she took out a roll of bandages and began wrapping them around the arm carefully. When it was sufficiently covered, she pulled out a bottle of water and poured some of it sparringly on her face.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

The water felt cool against Kris' face. Almost immediately, he eyes flew open and she grabbed the bottle from Wes. "Gimme that!" She sat up and splashed water on her face. She felt a slight sting in her arm and looked at the bandage that wrapped her injury. "Heh, I got hurt..." She poured water on her arm to close up the wound. She took a sip of the water and gave it back to Wes. "Thanks chica." Kris looked up at Jake and Aggie, "Hey, is your robot okay?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm

"He's fine. Apparently a baby when it comes to getting wet, though." Jake said, having done all he could to dry Agamemnon off better. The automation rumbled a complaint.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Wes gave a sigh at Kris's unconcerned nature, "Now Kris, I understand you have 'super-human healing abbilities' and all that, but you passed out, which means you must've lost at least a pint of blood from those wounds, so, just...take it easy." She knew it was all in vain, Kris would never 'take it easy.' She turned to Jake and Aggie, "I'm gonna laugh when the Titan Army comes armmed with squirt guns."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next