Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troubles and Woes (Destiny)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Troubles and Woes (Destiny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Troubles and Woes (Destiny)

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Destiny smiled at the sight of the orange shirt. She loved his tacky cartoon ones, but this meant he was finally embracing the camp. Sure, Destiny didn't wear the orange shirt, as she hated the color and the brightness of it, but she at least had the logo on her black shirts.
"It's nice he sent you a note, Dom. That other one... That other one's got me worried though.. There's just so many possible meanings to it.."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm

'Well there's not much we can do about it.' Dominic said, 'The only thing we can do is wait for whatever potentially horrible disaster might happen and then kick it really hard in the face. Its worked so far.'
Dominic pocketed the post card. Now only one remained. The card with a picture of a Florida beach. He knew the location well. His house was only a few blocks away from it. But that seemed like so long ago.
'The other card...its from my step dad.' Dominic said softly before gulping, 'He wants me to come back for summer.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 am

Destiny nodded with a smile for a bit before she registered what he said.
She looked at him seriously, eye brows furrowed together.
"He wants you to.. Go back? As in leave camp? As in not be here..." She mumbled like a daft fool. She couldn't take it in. He was going to leave. She knew she shouldn't be so clingy, but what was she supposed to do if he left? She thought about it and said, "If that's what you want to do, well, you better get packing..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 am

'But it isn't.' Dominic replied, 'I mean, yeah I kind of want to, I haven't seen Harold or Clyde for months. I've missed them like crazy. Plus back home I don't have to put up with anything weird. I don't have to risk my life. I don't have to worry too much about monster attacks. I don't have to train with weapons and learn all the ways a monster can eat me.'
His voice trailed off. He swallowed as he considered what to say next
'But I don't have any friends back home either. I don't have fun like I do around here. I don't have people who care about me besides my family.' He gave her a sideways glance before looking back at his feet, 'And...you're not going to be there. Do you have any idea how much I would miss you?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Destiny smiled sadly and put her hands on his shoulders, bending over to look up at him, "Dom, if you want to go home, you've got your family. Family is important, too! I mean, it's not as if you'll be completely ignored! Be glad you have a family to go back to.." She pulled back and looked away. Her own mortal family weren't exactly seeing eye to eye when it came to the whole "Greek gods are real" thing.
"Dom, your family misses you. I'll be here when you get back..." Destiny smiled, "You don't know how much I'd miss you, though. I'd miss you loads."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 pm

There was a pained expression on his face. Dominic looked away. He couldn't look at her without feeling a tearing sensation in his chest.
He didn't want this. He didn't want to have to choose between his family and his home. He didn't even know if he would like it back in Florida. Would it really be all he remembered it after several months of sword fighting and monsters.
He watched her pull back and frowned. He had to say something. Some magic words to make the situation less horrid. Something that would let her know how he felt.
'Come with me.' He spoke and for a moment hadn't realised what had slipped from his lips. He stared at her blankly before repeating the request, 'Come...come with me. To Florida.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Destiny's eye widened.
"What? Go with you to your family in Florida?!" She asked shocked. She thought about it. Did she want to go a whole summer without him, or did she want to go to beautiful Florida with him?
"Are you sure?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

'Yes.' Dominic replied, sounding a little more confident this time, 'Yes I'm sure. I haven't seen my family for months. They don't even know I have a girlfriend. It'll be nice to talk about something other than Hydras and Chariots.'
He looked at her before asking once more; 'Will you come to Florida with me?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Destiny bit her lip, indecisive and worried about what his family would think of her, but she broke into a grin.
"Yeah, I'd love to go with you. Not worrying about dying, no monsters, and with you. It'd be perfect!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 pm

A grin more wonderful than any Dominic had pulled that day crossed over his face as Destiny accepted. He was bursting with sudden excitement. He was going to visit his family and Destiny was coming with him! He could show her the beaches and the cities. Maybe they could even go to a theme park.
Plus there was his family. He couldn't wait to see Clyde. His jaw would no doubt drop when he saw Destiny and Harold would probably go white as a sheet. But they would love her, there was no doubt about that.
Dominic let out a cheer before getting to his feet and pulling Destiny into a hug, sweeping her off her feet and spinning her on the spot.
'This is gonna be great!' Dominic cheered.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Destiny shrieked and giggled as he turned her.
"It will be! I'm sure it will be!" she paused a while and said, "I'm just worried about what your family will think of me... I mean, I'm not exactly the stereotypical girl a boy would bring home to his momma..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:32 pm

'Destiny that's what I like about you.' Dominic said with a smile, 'You're different and its not a bad thing at all.' Dominic kissed her on the forehead before smiling at her, 'They're going to love you. My brother will stare and Harold won't be able to talk properly at first, but they'll love you.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Destiny smiled and poked the boy, "Dom, I'm going to pretend like taking their words away is a good thing!"
She laughed, her insides churning. She was going to meet his family. HIS FAMILY. Panic had left her and only happiness and anticipation remained.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm

'Its going to be great Destiny. Since its summer the beaches will be amazing. I'll have to take you to this ice cream place near my place. They do this great sundae with-' Dominic began before a sudden knock on the door of the Erebus cabin interrupted him.
He looked at Destiny, then the door, and then jumped under the covers of Destiny's bed.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Destiny was grinning broadly at Dom. She was excited. Then the knock shattered her hopes. She felt her shadow spike in caution.
Destiny watched Dominic hop under her covers. She hissed, "Oh! Because if we get caught, they'll totally believe that we weren't doing anything with you down there!"
She walked to the door and creaked it open slightly, her face twisted in a pissed off manner, "What?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:38 am

Standing in the doorway was Jerry, Dominic's half brother. He reeled back as Destiny snapped at him and squirmed nervously on the spot.
'I just wanted you to know that people have been asking about Dominic. I told them that he's was jamming with Fred but I'm not sure how much time that will buy' He said and blushed heavily as he glanced past Destiny.
'Maybe he should come back or find a better hiding place if you want him to...er...stay.' Jerry mumbled, his face turning bright red.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Destiny raised an eyebrow at the boy, trying her best to keep a straight face but be a little less intimidating.
"Dominic told you he was coming here?" She looked at the lump on her bed and nodded with a genuine smile, hoping to melt the ice he grew in fear, and said, "Thank you."
She slowly closed the door and poked the bump in her bed, "You oughtta be getting back."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:07 pm

'Don't want to. Comfy now.' Dominic replied from under the sheets. A shuffling sound came from the bed as he lay down. 'This bed is now mine. You can have the floor.' He called out from the comfy pile before chuckling mischievously.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Destiny smiled and poked him again, "Dom, if you're not going to leave, you're going to get into trouble!"
She sighed and looked at the floor, "You know, it doesn't look all too lovely on the ground."
Destiny sat on her bed, next to Dominic, and looked at him.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Suddenly Dominic's arms came out from under the sheets. One arm wrapped around her body from behind while the other cupped her face and turned her to face him. He swiftly kissed her on the lips, a deep warm kiss that lingered. After a moment he pulled back a little and looked her in the eye.
'I already told you.' He said quietly, 'If I get caught it would be worth it.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 am

Destiny couldn't help it. She shrieked and giggled like any other girl and hated herself for it.
"Dom!" She laughed. His kiss was long and sweet, and she loved it.
"You know, it would so not be worth it if I killed you for getting in trouble! If there's anything you should know, it's that hell hath no fury like Destiny in a bad mood!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 am

'Oh believe me, I know.' Dominic replied with a grin, 'But I also know how to deal with a moody Destiny.' He said before kissing her again, drawing her in a little closer.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2