Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:45 am

“I think it was bold of Whitney to try,” Lily remarked as Whitney attacked the monster.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

Post  Estelle Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 am

'Uh-huh.kinda stupid, too. That or that he's incredibly couragous'replied Estelle as she saw the battle unravel.'I just hope he doesn't get hurt'she realized that she, too, was sometimes like that.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue May 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Agamemnon flinched and a low growl rumbled the charred floor. It spat another round of fire, lowering the visibility around it due to the flames and smoke. With the center of the arena filled with smoke, it charged forward to close the distance.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm

“Agaemnon seems to be very cunning. What level did he choose Jake?”Lily asked as she watched Agaemnon swiftly closed the distence, ready to rip Whitney into shreds. She fought to keep away the flashbacks, afraid about what a second flashback would bring.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Whitney ducked under the charging beast, and hit it with his dagger in the belly.

"I choose 3, not level 5 Jake!
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

“Least you'll get more expirience”Lily shrugged. Perhaps he'll get through....four?Five?hopefully he wouldnt get injured. She thought as he drove his knife into Ageamnon

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 16, 2012 3:46 am

"Glad to have an optimist." Whitney responded, "but by any chance, do you know how there is already dust flying everywhere?"
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 am

“Well yes... But you might be able to go through a few before you lose”Lily shrugged and gave him a signature bright simile.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 16, 2012 5:57 am

"You know I'm going to win the whole thing, right?" he screamed as loaded his bow and hit once more, this time, making 11 to go, instead of 12.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 6:41 am

“Unless you die!” Lily called assaw the monster disappear and turn into another horrifying monster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 am

Estelle cracked a grin.'the perfect response lily. I love it' she said.' Umm.. If I were you, Whitney, I'd focus on fighting and not waste energy coming from talking'she called. A bit of advice might help.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 7:40 am

“Probably,” Lily agreed. She had to.listen to the Athena Kids sometimes didn't she? But she never thought anyone was smarter than the other because they were an athena kid. They were just brainy anf even that depended on how much you spent studying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed May 16, 2012 8:36 am

'Thanks'whispered Estelle to lily.' I usually do not get a lot of agreements'she said kind of sadly as she opened a book she had brought. Soon, she was silent while she flipped through the pages.She had read this book hundreds of times, underlined and circled, highlighted everything important. She read it so much that the paper was starting to kind of peel and get crumbled. It was about the techniques in battle, and various strategies. She tuned on The Magic Flute inside her head and smiled, satisfied.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 16, 2012 6:23 pm

"I seem to be doing pretty well, dont I? And i thought you thought I was going to die anyway..." he said, be fore looking at the new monster.
"What the... Jake!"
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm

((And now we shall wait. For Jake.))

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

(Yes, I would much appreciate it if you did not post like crazy when i can't get on, especially considering the role I play in this topic.)

(Now for admin judgement time. Your character is a first year and an Eros kid. Since this adds no fighting ability, and you only have a dagger: so that hit didn't do much.)

"It isn't called 'Ultimate Swordsman' for nothing." Jake said, eyeing the fight carefully.

Agamemnon tumbled, but regained its sure footing. Sparks revealed a nasty gash on its belly, but determination kept it on all fours. (I'm going to play this like none of the characters noticed this until your outcry.) When Whitney gave his protest, Jake frowned.

"Keep your head." He ordered. Agamemnon had given him a break by not attacking immediately when it arose. The automation must have noticed the different skill level and adjusted accordingly. That was good.

Agamemnon rumbled, giving a puff of fire. It was now waiting for its opponent to get refocused, quite generously for a hunk of metal.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 17, 2012 6:10 pm

OOC: Eros' kids should be naturally good at archery, since his entire fame is kind of his skill at arrows. And sorry about posting kind of crazily. I'll assume it's still a chimera? It was that in the first place right?

Whitney realized he needed to focus, and tuned the others out. He noticed the gash, and he quickly ran towards it. He stabbed the automen, and quickly ran back away. That was his plan. Attackly quickly, and then get out of reach. 'clever, Whitney, clever indeed.' he thought to himself.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 am

'Eh, I'm kinda getting bored'said Estelle as she closed her book. She turned back and swept away silently, heading for nowhere, just not here. She did not deny that it would be an interesting fight, but she just didn't have her heart in it.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 am

(I'm going to go ahead and post again, since the crucial part of the topic is Agamemnon and Whitney.)

(To Whitney: Yah, I remembered that, so I let you get in the hit with your bow. It's still a Chimera, at least for a bit longer.)

Agamemnon readied himself for the attack, and when Whitney got close it gave a strong swipe. Since Whitney ducked down at the last second, the automation's attack didn't hit full on. The hit was, however, still a strong strike to his shoulder. Whitney's stab hit its mark, and the automation shuddered, it's form recognizing the would-be fatal blow. It dropped to a knee, and paused.

Jake was watching carefully, making sure nothing went too wrong.
"You've got thirty seconds before the next form." He informed. "Twenty-Five Now." He had added a bit of length between the forms so that challengers could catch their breath.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Theone010203 Fri May 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Mind if I join?))
Theone010203
Theone010203

Drachmae : 29

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 18, 2012 12:20 pm

(You'd only be watching, but I'm okay with it. Ask Whitney.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Theone010203 Fri May 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Whitney can I join?))
Theone010203
Theone010203

Drachmae : 29

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Lily observed the fight.One down. Eleven to go. Even the first one was quite challenging. Perhaps Whitney would get through.. three?four? she wondered about it carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat May 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Theone: Sure.

Whitney took a breath, and let himself relax for a couple of seconds before snapping back into attention.

"Eight, seven, six..."
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat May 19, 2012 9:50 pm

The automation had been slowly reorganizing the plates to complete the transformation by the time that the thirty seconds was over.
The lion parts had remained, but this time Agamemnon was a Manticore. With a fierce snarl it immediately fired three spikes at Whitney. Only the quickest reaction would dodge them.

Jake tensed. He had made sure that for the sake of training, these weren't as deadly as the actual ones, but they could still do some major internal damage. He decided that he would end the session if one hit Whitney.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next