Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

Post  Theone010203 Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Miranda looked around the whole camp trying to find Jake one of the Hephaestus campers to make her something very special as she began to walk by the Arena she found some campers then she spotted Jake as she walked up to him then she smiled "Hi Jake." she said trying to sound as normal as possible "I was wondering if you could make me something really special." she continued "It's a bronze mirror....that transforms in a shield and I want it really bad." she said.
Theone010203
Theone010203

Drachmae : 29

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

“Watch it!” Lily yelled as she monster began to fire. One was quite close to her and she closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Whitney threw himself to the ground.

"Whoever came up with the idea of manticores may not live that much longer!"

He ran quickly across the arena to retrieve an arrow. He then quickly shot and fired, twice. One hit in the the eye, the other missed. He cursed at the missed arrow.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 pm

"Huh? Yah, sure whatever." Jake said to the person who had just walked up. He was focused on the match, so her words didn't really register. The shots had missed, that was good, but unfortunately for Whitney one of his missed too.

Agamemnon snarled sharply when it was hit in the eye. It was a good hit too, but the automation kept up its assault. Three more spikes were fired, this time they were more spread out around Whitney's general area rather than concentrated on his immediate area. Agamemnon's vision on its right side was impaired due to the arrow, but at the moment it made no obvious signs of it.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:52 pm

“It's not much stronger but there are plenty of chances to get injured due to that eye but h's smart enough to injure, yes effectively, and easily kill”Lily muttered as the spikes hit. She was assuming that its eye had been injured but she wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Whitney saw the spikes barely miss, one tearing his shirt.

'I should have brought armor.' he thought

He let another arrow fly, and he ran behind it since the automen was probably focused on the arrow moving, and stabbed it with his dagger. He then ran back out, looking back, seeing
that he had got the arrow in the manticores leg. That should have an impact on movement. Hopefully.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Jake stiffened, seeing that one had at least grazed Whitney. He didn't call the match once he saw that it hadn't wounded him.

Agamemnon swiped at the direction of the pain, but because of its impaired vision it only nicked Whitney, tearing cloth and some skin. The arrow slowed the automation down slightly, but not enough to really affect the fight. It quickly turned around so Whitney was on its good side. Taking a stride backwards it fired more spikes at Whitney.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue May 22, 2012 1:17 am

He quickly leaped over the ((insert whatever the thingy that separates the arena itself to the chairs outside)), and watched as the spikes came charging at the ((said earlier)).

From behind the wall, he fired an arrow, hitting in the lower abdomen. He watched it go inside the creature-thingy, and saw blood come out. It was surprising realistic blood.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:22 am

“Interesting....” Lily observed as she dodged the spikes. She pulcked one off and examined it. Razor-sharp. Even one could cause serious damage. She started to worry a little. What if Whotney wasn't fast enough and one hit.... She shook her head vigorously.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue May 22, 2012 2:26 am

He quickly shot another arrow, which it's leg. This time enough to affect the performance. Good thing to, because he was out of arrows.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 am

Lily gasped as he let the last arrow go flying. How was he going to defeat the others? She yelled “Be careful! One less weapon means a huge step closer to death!” eyes wide in alarm.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue May 22, 2012 2:32 am

"Thanks for the tip. Can you throw me that arrow? The one nearby you? Don't want to die of getting hit by a spike."

He then dogged another spike, and picked up an arrow he had shot earlier, and added to his sheath.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 am

Lily sighed and picked the scattered arrows. She handed the over as she whispered “Be safe,” in his ear. She sat on a chair, thinking about Whitney and Paulwhy were there so many kiss like Paul here? It was so.... Painful. She sat there with her broken heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue May 22, 2012 2:43 am

" thanks" he said, as he dogged yet another spike. He saw where the spikes were coming from at that pint, and shot at it.

OOC: where does the spikes come from? Anyway, let's wait for Jake to post again.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:44 am

((As far as i remember from the books it might be sth like the chin-do they have one?- But not sure so let us wait ^-^))

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed May 23, 2012 12:46 am

(Manticores shoot it from its tail. And I'd really prefer it that you didn't post multiple action posts before I can respond. The reply references only go back five posts. I don't mind free action talking, but it's easier for me to respond properly when I have the action right on hand.)

"Hey! Stay in the Arena!" Jake shouted as Whitney vaulted the wall. He had just gotten the kinks out of Agamemnon's commands to only fight inside the arena. He scowled, mainly thinking of the work it'd take to fix that. "It's called 'Ultimate Swordsman'" he muttered under his breath. "Not 'Ultimate gunslinger.'"

Agamemnon rumbled, mostly in confusion. It was at a logical conundrum. Fight its opponent. Don't fight outside the arena. Opponent was outside the arena. Next action?
It snarled as it was hit one, then twice. It took the hits and clearly showed damage, but didn't act the damaged monster yet. It did stop firing spikes for the moment.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 am

"Okay, sorry" He yelLed. He noticed that the manticore had stopped firing spikes. Finally. He ran up, and attacked it, he hit with his dagger, and quickly ran away with only a scratch on his upper leg from it's claws.

OOc: Up to Jake to decide if it kills or not.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 1:57 am

((then lets have a post order Jake: Whitney, Jake, Lily, Miranda(if she's still in the scene, can't tell), Whitney again))
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 am

((kay))

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Agamemnon recovered from its confusion once Whitney stepped back into the fighting area. It flicked its tail against the ground to snap off the arrow in it. It was stabbed once, but it wasn't much. The damage done before was more, but the program was still playing catchup for the damage to start being acted upon.
Since there was no point of it trying to move with an arrow in two legs, the automation simply started firing again. The momentum wasn't as much as before because of the damage, but it was still rather fast. They were fired so they were spread out all around Whitney's range of motion.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Whitney sprinted forwars, intending to hit again with his dagger, when one hit his foot. He screamed and threw his dagger, hitting int the chest.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu May 24, 2012 9:17 pm

"Okay! Stop- Zero!" Jake shouted as soon as a spike hit Whitney's foot. Agamemnon took steps back and reverted to its dragon from much quicker than it had transformed during the challenge.
"Challenge's over." Jake restated. "Lily, get someone to treat that. Agamemnon, be a dog or something."
With that, the automation changed to a dog form (a regular dog, not a monstrous counterpart) and walked over to Jake.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 24, 2012 11:54 pm

"Jake! I'm fine- Ow" he winced as he tried to take a step. 'Great.'' he thought himself. 'just great.'
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:17 am

“Come on Whitney,” Lily said as she helped Whitney up. “Lets get you to the infirmary,” she said as she started to guide him out of the place.
((Continued in the infimary. I'll make a post and Whitney post ASAP))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3