Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG

3 posters

Go down

ARE ME THREADS DUMB

RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG I_vote_lcap50%RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG I_vote_lcap50%RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG Empty RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 am

okay i do not know what threads to join so i make my own. no one joins those ether. WHAT DO I NEED TO DOOOOOO
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG Empty Re: RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Post  Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 am

oh condor what are we going to do with you.....*sigh*
okay so you need to PM an active user and ASK them.
active users could be:
Lily(me)
Estelle
Lydeck(Jackson)
Link

without any admins, of course since they are almost always active

any more questions? and try to avoid all caps.

Back to top Go down

RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG Empty Re: RRRRRRRRR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Post  whitneyahn Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Make threads that people are mostly likely to be interested in. And I'm usually active too, Lily.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Contact someone before you make a thread to ensure that you have someone to RP with.... that's how the rest of us do it.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:23 am

blank face
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down