Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny)

+2
Kristina
Wes
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny) Empty Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny)

Post  Wes Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:51 pm

(Note: Everyone will have a part in the plot. If your name is not on here, don't worry.)

Once everyone was assembled and seated around the ping pong table in the Big House, Chiron commenced the meeting, "Good morning campers. As some of you may know, there have been some ominous sightings recently. Excessive monsters in the woods, for one, and an army outpost just north." He paused to let that sink in. "It may be," he continued, "that many of these monsters were sent from this camp, or perhaps they're nomads attacking for other reasons, but either way, they pose a threat on the camp."

Wes sat with Kris and Jake in a corner. Hearing this, she grew excited - finally, some action. But another part of her was in disbelief. There hasn't been a full out war in many years; was one actually about to start? Things must've been serious, because Wes could see that Chiron had brought Rachel in. The Oracle sat right by his side with an uneasy look on her face.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny) Empty Re: Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Great.Just great. More stirrings. “Will there be an attack on camp, a major war,like the great prophecy?”Lily called out. The lst prophecy.....had not turned out very well. Many were injured. Many died. This was just wonderful. She grimanced a little.

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny) Empty Re: Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny)

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Rachel, the oracle, had a very bad feeling about what was going on. She was mentally preparing herself to spill a prophecy, why else would she be there. Of course there would have to be a quest of some sort to go and figure out what is going on. She looked down at the meeting room table and rubbed her hands together.

Kris breathed deeply. She knew that no good could come from the fact that there were monsters to the north. When monsters clustered, it was obvious something bad was going to happen. The thought of an attack on camp had crossed her mind and it scared her to be honest. But she knew that no matter what happened, the camp will stay protected.
She looked at her sister, Lily. The meeting had just started and she was already freaking out. "Lily," Kris started. "Just relax for a second. Don't go jumping to conclusions. We don't know for sure if they are going to attack. And if they do, it will take a lot to cause a major war like that from so many years ago. Let's just listen to Chiron has to say about what we are going to do."
Kris turned back to the senior campers, meaning Jake and Wes. Though she tried to keep things on the positive outlook, she could feel in the pit of her stomach that some bad was going to happen and that whatever it is, is going to be big.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 pm

'So is this the part where you tell us we're going to launch an attack against the forces gathering in the North?' Dominic called out. He was sat crouched in a corner with his guitar in his hands, tuning the strings with care.
'I can't be the only one wondering this.' He said before putting the guitar back in his lap and looking up from the instrument, 'I mean come on, why wait for them to attack? We've got enough fire power here to sink Atlantis again. Surely the plan of action is to hit them before they hit us, right?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 pm

"If they pose a threat, and they sent out those monsters to invade our woods, why haven't they attacked us yet? Surely they're not afraid. You don't suppose they're letting all those things into the forest to try and scare us, do you? I mean, what's their plan? Their motive?" Destiny added.
Her fingers twitched at the sound of more fighting, and she tried to repress a grin. It wasn't that hard as these questions flooded her mind. She started nervously picking at her black nail polish and looked around the room. She sat in her chair, cross legged, foot nervously tapping as she realized that this was the most people she'd ever been around who would possibly listen to her. She glanced around, wondering if the others were just as delighted at the possibility of a fight.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Jake had sort of choked when he heard the news. The stupid dream had been right. It was just up to them to ensure that it wasn't completely true.

"In case you forgot, they already did attack. Last summer." Jake pointed out. He leaned forward against the table. "We did surprisingly well, dispute the cabins being burnt, but it weakened us. I would guess that they're biding their resources or simply waiting for something. In which case, they're just waiting to be able to take us out with one swoop." He said. His less-seen strategic side was coming out.
"I'm with Dominic. Why wait for them to be ready? Even though he is seriously overestimating our resources, we do have skilled demigods and the second Bronze Dragon. If we wait, they'll get much stronger, much faster."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Wes grew excited at the thought of an offencive, but something didn't sit right, "Do we have enough campers to spare for an attack? How many would we have to send to stand a chance? And what if there are other outposts waiting to divide and conquer? We got lucky last year when it was just a small group, but this army's huge!" Was that panic? What a strange feeling.

Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 am

“I agree,”Lily said worridly. “Last time, we got off way too easily.The damage this could cause....it'l not exactly light. This time, our whole camp could be destroyed and the campers all wiped out. I mnow that may be a low chance, but still...”She stopped talking quietly. What if that really happenedWhat if the little group of her friends all died?Lily had already seen death. Too much of it. Too many losses. This time, it could break her. Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Hearing everyone speak of the destruction pf the camp and campers made something click in her brain. She didn't want to see any more demigods die at a young age. Kris stood up and slammed her hands on the table. "While you all are right, we can't do anything until we receive a prophecy. Do we all agree?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am

Estelle hadn't spoken for the entire meeting, drinking in all the facts. 'I do.' she replied. 'Like Kris said, we can't jump to conclusions, nor underestimate, or overestimate, this problem. I'd like to hear a prophecy first before taking drastic measures' She waited for the others to voice their opinions.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 pm

'Fine, but if you ask me the prophecy will just say; 'Round up everyone awesome and go fight the big bad army.'' Dominic said before turning back to his guitar, 'The sooner we attack and take them by surprise the less likely it will be that my friends get killed.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Jake sunk in his chair. "Great. Another Prophecy...."
That meant he was most likely about to be dragged off to another quest risking life and limb when he could at least stay here and work with Agamemnon more.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:33 am

Estelle shrugged. 'We don't have much choice, do we? Believe me, I don't want to do this either. Prophecies usually make my head hurt.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 am

“Drastic measures, Estelle? We do think about our actions before we do it....most of us,”Lily said as she shot a look at the campers there. “I guess a quicker respone may lessen casualties, but what if it backfires on us, Dominic?”she added. Lily liked to analyze everything that she could before doing something. It couldn‘t work in combat, but they weren‘t fighting currently, were they?

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Destiny looked around the table with a grin, "I like the sound of a prophecy! Makes things sound... official. Then again," she reconsidered, "it could be one of those extremely vague ones that make you want to stab someone..."
She smiled brightly, "but that's alright! We won't know unless we try! I'm all for a prophecy! I think it'd be lovely!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 am

'Yes, Lily. Drastic measures. Even if all of us think about what we're going to do, I doubt that there will be a plan where no one gets hurt. Besides, who knows what we're going to have to do?' Estelle said. 'And backfires.. oh, let's just hear the prophecy.' she sighed.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 am

Lily‘s face hardened.“Of course anyone can get wounded. But we are not talking about wounds. Mkst of them... They can be healed. But what about the people who are killed?”she asked quietly.“the dead.....you cannot heal them.” her blue eyes filled in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:41 am

((Alrihht guys wait to post a little.... give others a chance. I havent even posted in a while and Wes hasnt postd in a while. Wait for her and i to post please... be curtious to others and not hog the rp))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:46 am

((um...oops! Sorry))

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:27 pm

((Go ahead and post as Rachel with the proph, Kris.))
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 pm

((Ugh, i didn't want to do that until Chiron gave the go ahead but okiee))

Kris looked around the room and then at Rachel, "Well it's settled, we will ask for a prophecy." With a deep breath, she looked seriously at Rachel. "Oh great prophetess, please relinquish unto us a destiny to which we all shall follow." Kris sounded all serious when she asked but it did the trick.

Rachel completely froze as her eyes rolled back and she began to speak with a raspy voice. Her curly red hair fell in front of her eyes as her head rolled a little.
Both sides attack each other's base,
Whilst for the shield their teams must race.
Home be taken by rage of beast,
Reunite the love that once deceased.
War will spark and plague unfold,
Banish the mighty, or darkness behold.

When she finished speaking, her eyes rolled back to normal and her head fell to the table, feeling exhausted. It took a couple seconds for her to regain her composure. She looked distraught about the prophecy.

Kris had been writing down the prophecy as Rachel spoke it. She looked to Chiron for some sort of guidance through this.

((Alright guys, I have been asked to inform you all that the line that reads 'Reunite the love that once deceased' does not apply to you all. Your characters can say what they think it means but ultimately you all will be wrong. And please don't go around trying to make the line about you, we don't need random lovers coming back from the dead or whatever. That line has a purpose that I don't want to tell you cause it will ruin the surprise. kthanxbai))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Wes sighed and folded her hands behind her head, "I don't know who comes up with these prophecies, but they're poetic geniouses. I don't care if this prophecy's our huge downfall, I must say those words are pretty sweet. Anywho's, racing for a sheild - sounds like fun. Plauge unfold? Pssh, please, mai daddy's Apollo." She gave a grin, trying to hide any nervousness with cockiness.

Chiron cleared his throat, "Well, I can't say I know what this 'sheild' we're suppossed to find is, but it sounds as though we'll be playing an offence and defence. And I doubt this small output is the base we need to attack."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:58 pm

(lol... I see what you did there Wes....)

The 'home be taken by rage of beast' line bothered Jake. He quickly spoke to hide his unease.
"Well, if both bases are to be attacked, then I say Agamemnon should stay here. He's made to protect the camp, so he can take the brunt of attacks and we can redirect any people we need elsewhere without as much worry." He said, immediately bringing up the automation that he made just for this sort of event. He wasn't too bothered by not knowing exactly where the enemy base or the 'shield' was. Demigods had a tendency to stumble upon that sort of stuff on accident. It'd turn up when it wasn't convenient.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 pm

This had been the first time that Dominic had ever heard a prophecy, but he was one hundred percent sure he didn't want to hear one again.
Before Rachel had started speaking Dominic had thought that the idea of the future being written to fit an odd little rhyme was disturbing, but actually listening to it had made it real. He didn't like that. He didn't like the idea of fate being absolute and nonnegotiable, but most of all he didn't like two little words that showed up in the prophecy; plague unfold.
He shook his head of the paranoid thought. It wouldn't apply to him. He was still new to camp, there were more important people than him. His role in whatever was to come would be to follow orders, fire a few arrows, play some songs and stay out of trouble. Nothing important.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Estelle kept quiet. She tried to decipher the meaning, but in vain. She slumped, her eyebrows scrunched together, thinking very, very hard. Huh.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next