Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My NEW Percy Jackson Forum (Kris,Wes,and Jake, you're VERY welcome to come here.)

2 posters

Go down

My NEW Percy Jackson Forum (Kris,Wes,and Jake, you're VERY welcome to come here.) Empty My NEW Percy Jackson Forum (Kris,Wes,and Jake, you're VERY welcome to come here.)

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 am

Hi people.
I need help with my new forum.
If you want to be an admin and help form this forum,
Plez post below, including how you would fis it up.
I'll pick the best entry and I'll tell the winner the forum address and the admin's password.
Thank You.
-Koreangirl27-

P.S. If i don't like what you're doing I'll change the passowrd and pick the runner up entry.

Back to top Go down

My NEW Percy Jackson Forum (Kris,Wes,and Jake, you're VERY welcome to come here.) Empty Re: My NEW Percy Jackson Forum (Kris,Wes,and Jake, you're VERY welcome to come here.)

Post  Tethys Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:32 pm

What did you use to create it? I'm good with Forummotion and Proboards. And I can make graphics :]
Tethys
Tethys

Drachmae : 38

http://camphalftitan.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

My NEW Percy Jackson Forum (Kris,Wes,and Jake, you're VERY welcome to come here.) Empty Re: My NEW Percy Jackson Forum (Kris,Wes,and Jake, you're VERY welcome to come here.)

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Fourumotion I can't do proboards 'cause I'm underage. Tell me your plans if you want to help me deveop it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:11 am

What's the website address? I'm good with websites also. I'd like to help, if you want it.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 am

Ohno nevermind i forgot about this thing anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 am

Oh.. Very Happy
Okay. It would have been cool if you had..
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down