Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored so I made this(Open to all)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bored so I made this(Open to all) Empty Bored so I made this(Open to all)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Andrew was rearranging his cabin into a more serene layout with some fountains out side and a beginning of a flower garden which he thought was a little unmanly but he said what the heck it's calming and he had some Hecate children put a magic sound that was always playing whatever you thought was calming. As he was putting a small statue of his mom on one side of the room he noticed someone walking in.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Bored so I made this(Open to all) Empty Re: Bored so I made this(Open to all)

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Curtis was exploring the camp some more when he heard the song kung fu fighting playing as he followed the sound of the music he walked he came upon a cabin with flowers and some fountains walking by a window he saw andrew deiciding to stop by he walked in and said, "what up andrew?".

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Andrew looked at up and said sarcastically "Well the ceiling of course." He then idled and said "Nothin much what about you?" Right now the music he was hearing Stronger for some reason.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Curtis let a stern glare at andrew then smiled and said, "very funny not much exploring camp some more this your cabin or are you looking for someone again?"

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Andrew laughed at his look and said "Yeah this is my cabin and it was more like revenge." Andrew then shrugged his shoulders and said "Sorry forgot to mention that."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 pm

"Revenge is fun you should of said something I would of helped would have been a good way to warn the hermes brats to not touch my stuff not that they did but given time they might try it then the fun starts I get to break some bones

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Andrew laughed and said "Well I was already done. Also just out of curiousity have you been claimed yet?" Amdrew had a guess he was a son of a war god or some arrogance god just out of the tone of voice and what he said.

Last edited by Andrew719 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm

"nope still waiting dad is taken his time I wish he would hurry up" said curtis with a shrug no point in worrying over things out of his control so your mom harmonia?" said curtis as a question slash fact hoping he wasn't bringing up a sore subject.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Andrew nodded while sitting on his bed and said "Yeah my moms Harmonia, so let me take a guess here you think your dads Ares?" Andrew new first hand their blood lust but hopefully it didn't happen to him. Ge then reached into his small refrigerator and got a energy drink out of it and looked up at Curtis and asked "Want one?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Curtis nodded and said, "yea I think ares is my dad the evedince is there My mom was a solider, I learn quickly when it comes to fighting styles and I have a freaky bloodlust issue when in battle too long but who knows yea I'll take one got a nos in there?"

Back to top Go down

Bored so I made this(Open to all) Empty P

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Andrew told him "Well hopefully I don't make you to mad and it does sound like Ares especially the blood lust." He heard his question and shook his head and said "Nope only got monsters, amps and mountain dews" he then paused for a moment and said "just don't tell Wes about the dews." His cabin was pretty cool now becuase of the items he found in a cellar with tons of cool items like refrigerators that never run out of what you want and a few other things which he could use as weapons. But the one cool thing about the cellar was that is had to be opened by a child of Harmonia which they to use their harmony powers to use it. He'd have to see if he could sell some of those refrigerators but the stuff didn't taste the same as the usuall stuff so he'd put a couple real ones in here and there.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 pm

"I'll take a amp then I will never touch a monster again some how I got attacked by a monster in one of the monster cans don't ask me how it happened it just did and I won't tell Wes about the dews." said curtis eyeing the monsters like he wanted to take each out and destroy them one by one

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Andrew looked at him questionly and said "Seriously a mobster came out of a monster can?" Andrew started to laugh at that and noticed him eying the drinks. He then through him an amp. He then made a mental note to change the monsters to red bulls. He then asked "So you got any weapons?" He'd like to see Curtis in action to see if he actually was the son of Ares but he did feel comfortable here.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:01 pm

curtis drank down the amp quickly being raised in a military base he had the habits of soliders and that included eating on the move hearing andrews question he said, "two hammers acually" putting down the now empty amp can and showed the bronze dog tags sown into his gloves they then forumed into two hammers one read war and the othere bringer in greek.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Andrew stared at the hammers and said "You know I shouldve asked Jake to put my weapons into some form so I could carry them around everywhere." The names of his weapons were cool put together but not as cool as his. He then got up and pulled his blades out and said "Waymaker and Shadow Slayer. And..." He then put them together and continued "they come together to make this double sided spear thingy." Hah he thought try to top that. He then pulled out his gloves and said "Well I guess I do have some weapons I can carry around." He then hit the button on the top of the left glove and celestial bronze spikes came out of them.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

"the name of the weapon is a double sided sword not to be mixed up with the a double edge sword and nice I like the gloves would be very usefull if you lose the other weapons."

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Andrew nodded and said "I'll remember that. You want to see some more cool stuff?" As he said that he pulled his bed over and revealed the door.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

"I'm game oh fun secert door where we going?" said curtis in a sarcastic little kids voice but full of mirth at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Andrew smiled and said "To wonder land." He then remembered a word in Latin for open and spoke with a little harmony powers "apertus." Oh yeah he though that was the best and coolest idea ever. The door than swung open and on the top now revealed the symbol of Harmonia her necklace. He then hopped in and shouted "Come on in and make sure you follow what I do exactly there's some booby traps." There really wasn't but just to make him scared a little.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:58 pm

"Cool I always wanted to go there." said curtis as he jumped down and followed andrew his eyes darting every which way looking for the traps he was told about.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:03 pm

As Curtis came down to the hallway with a bronze ceiling, a grey marble floor and white walls he closed the door and started to head down. Andrew then pretended to look around for traps and jumped to one side and kicked off of the wall and when Curtis followed him he said "Watch out there's a booby trap there." He then started to laugh at his reaction thinking it was pretty funny.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Andrew came into the cabin with his motets voice in his head. He couldn't tell if it was the music or actually her. He then looked behind him and motioned for Estelle to come in "Close the door behind ya please." he said. He then lowered himself onto his bed and reached for a Pepsi "Want one?" he said while staring at the ceiling. "Sorry got to cool down first it's kind of hot." he said. He then popped that tab on his Pepsi and took a drink.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:33 am

Estelle closed the door and accepted the drink. 'Gods, this is good,' she sighed. She noticed a squirrel thath had followed her secretly. 'Why are you here?' When it just looked at her, she groaned. 'Do you think we should let him be here?' she asked Andrew, still eyeing the animal.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Andrew shook his head "Maybe after we're done but maybe it's a spy or something for all I know." he said. He then got up and tried to catch the small creature but it was to fast for him. He then looked at Estelle for some advice "Got any ideas?" he said.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:04 am

'You mean to catch him?' Estelle grinned. She outstretched her hand and tentatively, the squirrel climbed up to her shoulders. 'There you go.' She had merriment in her sparkling eyes.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next