Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored so I made this(Open to all)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bored so I made this(Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bored so I made this(Open to all)

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Andrew had no clue what she was doing but he decided to go with it. "Well we could stop by the magical items part of it and head over to your cabin if you want." he said. He hoped that she knew what she was doing but being the daughter of Athena she probably did. "Also just to let you know some of these are either for sale or I'll give them to you for free." he said. He than left the room and waited outside the door for Estelle.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Bored so I made this(Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bored so I made this(Open to all)

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 am

'kay, let's go.' said Estelle, eager to test her idea out. She hurried along. 'Lead the way.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:19 am

Andrew started to walk with Estelle taking a right on a corner and going straight. After that he took a left and went straight for what seemed forever they reached the door. He opened the door for Estelle and walked in after her shutting the door. When he came in he noticed he was really thirsty and he went over to one of the refrigirators and got two waters out of the thing. He handed one to Estelle "Here ya' go. Take a look around if you know what it is I'll let you keep it unless it's ridicously awesome." he said with a smile.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:23 am

Estelle accepted with a smile. 'Thanks.' She looked around.'First of all, this ring, which just molded into my jade' she said pointing to the end of her partial braid.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Andrew shrugged "I told you I knew nothing about this stuff. Was that valuable or something?" he said. He hoped not but it might be a weapon. He started to wonder if it was meant for her or just a coincidence. Most likely it was meant for her. Especially being a demigod nothing's really a coincidence.He than picked up a bag and looked inside of it.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 am

'Hmm..' she muttered. 'Anything interesting you've got to show me?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 am

Andrew threw the bag down bringing a lot of dust out "Sorry but nothing yet." he paused "Well unless you want a refrigerator." he said hoping a little. He showed her what they could do "Basically you put one drink in there and it never runs out of the amount you put in it." he said. That's about all he had that he knew what they did.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:54 pm

'Um, I think it would be too.. unusual for an Athena girl to lug a fridge over..' Estelle laughed.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "Hiw bout a Harmonia kid?" he said. He than lookedat her "Please just take one. I've got a mini fridge in here somewhere." he said. While he said that he looked around if or it. When he couldn't find it after about a minute he gave up "Well if you see anything else that you want you can have it. But you'd have to tell me what it does once ya figure it out." he said. He than walked over to the door and waited there for her.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 am

'Sure. This'll be like a second home to me.' Estelle walked over to Andrew. 'But before that, let's test my idea.' she grinned, holding up the book.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Andrew smiled excitement building up in himself. "Well lets go then." he than walked out of the room and started heading towards their beginning point. "I wonder what it could hold." he said thoughtfully. He started thinking like a forgotten sword form or something cool like that. It made him walk faster with excitement.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 am

Estelle grinned at the boy's enthusiasm. 'To Athena Cabin we go,' she said, walking with him.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm

After several minutes they reached the door. He climbed up the ladder and up to his cabin. He than helped Estelle up and moved everything back to its original place. "So you want to go now or what?" he asked. He'd been thinking about it and he didn't want it to be a disappointment.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:36 am

'Whenever you feel ready' she replied with a smile. 'It's simple, really.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 am

Andrew got a drink out and threw one to Estelle "Lets just get this done and over with." he said while sighing. He than went out the door heading to the Athena Cabin.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 am

( I made the topic)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3