Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored so I made this(Open to all)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bored so I made this(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored so I made this(Open to all)

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Andrew threw his hands up in frustration "How come you could catch the stupid squirrel?" he said. He then sat his drink down and moved the table from the middle of the room. He then moved the white rug out of the way and revealed a hidden door "Open" he spoke with his powers draining his frustration away. It then popped up and he lifted it up "So you want to go now or later?" he said with a smile on his face.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Bored so I made this(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored so I made this(Open to all)

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:14 am

'Because I'm much more trustworthy than you are.' Estelle teased. 'And the squirrel likes me better.' she told the squirrel something in a low voice, and it scampered away. 'And... whoa. How come I never knew? Let us go in this instant' she replied, a bit of excitement creeping in.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:14 am

'Because I'm much more trustworthy than you are.' Estelle teased. 'And the squirrel likes me better.' she told the squirrel something in a low voice, and it scampered away. 'And... whoa. How come I never knew? Let us go in this instant' she replied, a bit of excitement creeping in.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "Well I only found it cuase I was rearranging stuff." he said. He then opened the door "Don't worry there's no traps that I know of but there could be some other secret passages that could be traps, so stick to the main hall." he said. He then motioned for her to go first.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Estelle went in. It was a bit dark, but she was accustomed to the dark anyways.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Andrew hopped down and landed on the ground with a loud noise. He then spoke "Lights" they came on to reveal a white hallway with drawings on the walls. He then put his hand in his pockets and started walking "There's about 3 rooms that I know of and there could still be more secret passage ways leading to more rooms, so if you find any tell me and I'll mark on the map." he said. He then got out a map that marked where the rooms were and X's on dead ends. He looked down at the map and took a left on a turn.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:29 am

Estelle was careful. Too much, it was her fatal flaw. She tread on the floor lightly. ''Kay, cool.' she replied. She shielded her eyes from the light that flooded in. 'Gods, how could I have never known? There are a few rats here.' she muttered to herself. Oh well. Owls don't usually talk to rats- they eat them instead.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 am

"Don't worry I don't think that a Harmonia kids even known about it for a while either." he said. He then took a right and one more left "Ok this is just a straight passage way to the weapons room. There's basically 3 rooms. One contains weapons, one contains books and stategues and the other contains magic items. Haven't really gotten the nerve to try all the
magic items and I'm to impatient to read everything for the books." They then ended at the end of a hallway with a door closed. He than pushed it open and walked into the room.
Andrew than stopped and picked up his twin blades to notice Estelle going through everything else. "You know if you find anything you like you can take some stufff just not all. I'll let you read the books too but you'd have to return those." he said while coming over to her. He then picked up a shield "I wonder how much celestial bronze is in here." he said thinking to himself. It'd be awesome if Jake could make him some mechanical creature wether big or small out of celestial bronze.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 am

Estelle smiled gratefully. 'Thanks.' she picked up a celestial bronze ring with a small owl. 'Open.' she whispered, curious if there was anything there. At her voice, it whirred, as if responding to her voice. She undid her braid and got out her jade pendant. She tried pressing the jewel onto the ring. The glittering jade stuck to the ring, the owl shape engraved on it magically now. Like it was never modified before- it was like a brand new ring. 'Andrew..' Estelle called. 'Can you explain this?' she tried to stick a few other stuff too but they wouldn't work.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 am

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "Nope just like I said before I only know a little stuff about some of the things." he said. He then noticed a book sitting in their. He picked it up. "Come o let's head to the library and we can check this stuff out later." he said.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 am

Estelle hooked the ring to her partial braid, which she redid it in 3 seconds. A personal highscore. She examined it for a moment, then set out to join Andrew. 'The library..' she murmured. She smiled and jogged to catch up.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:07 pm

As they neared the library he gave the book to Estelle "You might come back here later if you want." he said hopefully. He than started to wonder about other passage ways "You want to take a look around and see if there's any other secret entrances sometime?" he said. They than got close to the door and he opened it with his right hand pushing it and bringing dust falling to the ground. He than started to cough once he breathed it in "Sorry....it's kind of dusty down here." he said while coughing. The dust than parted and they went into the library.
Unlike most of the rooms this one had pictures of the war of the gods and titans or other ancient myths. It also showed the adventures of great demigods like Percy and Annabeth. He than picked up a book that said 'Handbook' on it. "Been reading it a lot lately. Hopefully it's worth it." he said.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Estelle smiled. 'Thanks for the offer. I'll remember whenever I'm bored.' she followed Andrew into the room. Estelle picked up Handbook. She skimmed through it, pausing at times. 'It's a good book' said Estelle. 'But there's no author.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 am

Andrew than remembered something "Well I'd have to come down with you since this place only opens with my harmonic powers.....so you'd need to get me or something." he said apoligizing a little. He than went down a section about all the gods and goddesses "This part is the part I find awesome. It's got tons of things about all the different gods and goddesses that even some people didn't even know about but it could just be made up or something but it's pretty cool." He than started to search for a book about Athena to show Estelle.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:05 am

Estelle marveled at the place. 'Wow.. ' she gaped at the books. 'This place might have even more books than the Athena Cabin.' She began to run her fingers along the cases.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 am

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "Well judging by all the dust I'm guessing it hasn't been used much either." he said while searching through all the A's. "If you find anything you want just grab it and make a stack." he said.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 am

Estelle laughed. 'No, it'll be the biggest stack anyone has ever seen. I'll just visit a lot, and borrow a book if I have to.' she skimmed through a book. 'Artemis Fowl....' she murmured. 'I love the series' she traced the pages.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am

Andrew laughed and found a book that said 'Athena' on it. He than held it out to Estelle "So if you want to give this a read go ahead." he said. He than looked up at the ceiling to notice a book at the very top being held in place by an arm. He scratched his back "Hmm I wonder...." he than started to think.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am

Estelle accepted. 'Looks good. I never knew mom had a book about her.' she flipped through the pages. She looked up. 'If you're curious, why don't you just open the book?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:35 am

Andrew laughed "Well for one it's on the ceiling and I don't see a ladder anywhere so....." he continued to think " Got it 'Release'." he said with medium harmonic powers. When it didn't work he sat down from dizziness and started to think. "You got any ideas cuase Im really curious now." he said with a smile of frustration.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:45 am

'Is this case strong?' Estelle asked mischievously. She tested her weight. It seemed to hold.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:54 am

Andrew shook his head no "You might get hurt I'll just save this for another time." he said. He than started to look through more books again. He than looked up hoping that Estelle didn't climb up.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 am

Estelle didn't think so. 'Sorry, but I can't stand curiosity.' she muttered before swinging like a monkey onto the cases. Careful not to tread on one place for too long. She was light, but just in case. It was like climbing a rock. She plucked the book from the top and jumped down. She landed on her feet lightly. 'The 4 years of training paid off' she said, grinning and dusting off her shoulders.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 am

Andrew just stood there hoping and praying that she wouldn't fall and break something. "Awesome job now let's see what it holds." he said with a smile. As Andrew started to open the book excitement started to rise. When the book was open it was blank. He took the book away from Estelle and started flip through the pages not seeing a single word "It's blank." he said with dissapointment. "That was really not cool." he said flipping through the pages at a different angle. He than sighed with no luck. "Here you might have better luck." he said while giving it to Estelle.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:46 am

'It's blank. Wait.. don't you smell lemon juice?' Estelle buried her nose into the book. 'The book smells of lemon juice.. Hold on. I got it.' Estelle grinned. 'What I need is boiled purple cabbage juice. And I happen to experiment with that in my cabin.' she smiled.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next