Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pegasi Rampage(Andrew and Justin)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pegasi Rampage(Andrew and Justin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pegasi Rampage(Andrew and Justin)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 pm

“Oh gods,”
Lily facepalmed and then sighed.
“Your horse is nervous because youre new! Let it feel your grip, your potent! Use your powers to calm her down!”she yelled, exhasperated with the situation.

Back to top Go down

Pegasi Rampage(Andrew and Justin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pegasi Rampage(Andrew and Justin)

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Andrew pulled up on the reigns nearly choking the horse to death and he was screaming "Stop flying around everywhere!" But he added a lot of harmony powers into it and it leveled put but it didn't go back down towards everyone.

(Hey could I say I saw like a fire or something from the monster camp?)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Justin didnt hear what was happening. Justin snapped the reins and yelled yah to make Zeus fly faster. He held on tight and pulled on the reins for the horse go up. Justin turned the horse around and dove straight down. He pulled up again on the horse at 10 feet and leveled at 5. Justin nearly fell off until the Pegasus leveled put.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:02 pm

(I think you should ask Wes for tha
Lily pulled on the pegasus's reins and it hovered by Andrew's pegasus.
“Trust me, you'll need it,”Lily said, laughing. She whispered
“Come on.He's new. You have to watch yourself okay??”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Andrew looked at her like she was crazy and asked "Umm who are you talking to the horse or me?" The pegsus then nayed in confirmation that it was to her. He then asked "Wait can they talk to us?" He didn't really know what to expect since there was magic and stuff like that so he started to think on the crazy side.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Justi soared by. "Noonly the Poesidon kids." Justin flew off and did more stuff.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 pm

(I know I'm not an admin or anything but you shouldn't know everything about every1 and also try to tone down the flying a little bit not a whole lot but you should be making a mistake or 2 here and there. Just a little advice.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 am

“Not to you. I can speak to it because I'm a daughter of Poseidon,” the pegasus neighed in annoyance and Lily nodded to it, her eyes full of laughter.
“That..wasn't a very nice comment. I'm not going to translate it. Most likely you'll have your feelings hurt,”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 am

Andrew looked down at the pegasus and wondered what she said. He then asked "So us it cool being a daughter of Posiedon?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 am

“Well, having aquatic powers are awsome, but it kind of seperates you from others. But considering that I've been alone almost all of my short life, it's really nothing,”Lily said smiling grimly. “But the grief from a death is undifferent.” she add quietly. Was she imagining ? Or was it true? The boy who was hovering in front of her so resembled Paul, even mmore than the others.
My flashbacks must be retuning She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Justin flew down to the stables and took the saddle off Zeus. He lead him to the stables and closed the gate. "I'm going to bed." (sorry I've been busy)
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:31 am

“That's alright. It's time to return anyway.”Lily shrugged and began to come down (welcome back)

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Andrew looked at the horse and leaned in "Could ya please go down?" he whispered. The pegasus went down and landed. He then rode the horse into the stables.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:01 am

“Wanna go train tomorrow guy? I have a few new weapons i want to try out,” lily grinned at the two boys slyly. “Maybe we could go one on one too?”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 am

Andrew started to wonder about what weapons he could use. "Yeah I've got a few that I want to try out." he said. He than continued on "What about you Justin?" he said.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 am

"Nah I think I got a rash from the saddle." rubbing his legs.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 am

“Stop by my cambin before you go, then,” Lily inspected him with care “I hve a soothing ge sitting on my shelf. I'd be happy to give you some,” she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Andrew started to walk out he turned around "So what time should I be their Lily?' he said. He than stopped waiting for an answer.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:12 am

“After breakfast. Bring your weapon,” Lily smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2