Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY YOU PEOPLE WANT A GIF FILE DONE THEN COME TO ME.

2 posters

Go down

HEY YOU PEOPLE WANT A GIF FILE DONE THEN COME TO ME. Empty HEY YOU PEOPLE WANT A GIF FILE DONE THEN COME TO ME.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Hello alll and if you want a gif file (aka a moveing picture) done well here is what you do. send me a video of what you want done and if not and you want me to draw it well that will take longer but still as long as it is not to complex i could probly do it. i mean I AM A PHOTOSHOP MASTER.

Last edited by CONDOR on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

HEY YOU PEOPLE WANT A GIF FILE DONE THEN COME TO ME. Empty Re: HEY YOU PEOPLE WANT A GIF FILE DONE THEN COME TO ME.

Post  GeneralArin Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 pm

That is an extremely long title.
For titles, less is more. I would recomend for future reference, put most of that information in the post and only put in the title what's required for knowing what the topic is about.
For example: "Want a GIF?" at most, "Hey you people want a gif?"

When the title takes two lines, it's way too long. Just saying.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

HEY YOU PEOPLE WANT A GIF FILE DONE THEN COME TO ME. Empty Re: HEY YOU PEOPLE WANT A GIF FILE DONE THEN COME TO ME.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:51 pm

I will but i wanted to make sure people enter. i mean you know how slow it takes me to draw.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Putting an overly long title isn't really the way to go... if they want a gif they'd still click. Actually, a long title might be counter-productive, the fact that you're making gifs is rather lost in the title.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:43 pm

I know will fix latter
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 pm

fixed it
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down