Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first time training! (whoever else is bored can join in) :D

3 posters

Go down

first time training! (whoever else is bored can join in) :D Empty first time training! (whoever else is bored can join in) :D

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Lauren walked towards the arena, hoping no one else was there. She hadn't really used a knife too much and could safely assume she would be embarrassed by her skills. She poked her head in. It was empty. "Thank the gods" she muttered. She took out her shiny celestial bronze dagger and walked up to a dummy. She decided to start out simple so she just took a slash at it, to see how it would feel. She slightly missed and pain shot up her wrist. It took every ounce of her willpower not to say something she would regret later. She angrily kicked the dummy. "Stupid dummy!" She hissed at it, stabbing it where its heart would be if it were alive multiple times.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Drachmae : 50

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

first time training! (whoever else is bored can join in) :D Empty Re: first time training! (whoever else is bored can join in) :D

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:27 pm

(ima assume that you have joined the camp in the winter, since we jus wrapped up the RP summer)

Axel looked at the girl stabbing dummies...she was obviously new, even somebody who had jus completed their fist summer here like Axel had could see that. "you know, i dont know what the dummy did to you, but the least you could do is hold the knife right when you stab it" Axel approached, and instantly his eyes began scanning the girl for loot. and all she had was a dagger. nothing worth stealing. he had come here to get some morning practice in, now he was giving some advice to this new girl, because honestly the way she used a knife was hard to watch.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

first time training! (whoever else is bored can join in) :D Empty Re: first time training! (whoever else is bored can join in) :D

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 pm

(Yup)

She spun around, still obviously mad, and saw someone just standing there. Her eyes glinted angrily " A) the dummy hurts if you actually miss it with the knife, so thats what it did to me. B) I don't need help. I can figure it out." She mumbled the last part. She knew she needed help, but she hated to admit it.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:21 pm

"how do you miss with a knife? actually the way you hold it I'm not surprised you can miss." Axel said this with an amused look on his face. if this girl thought throwing a fit would help get him out of her hair...she was dead wrong. in fact if anything it would just entertain him. he kept his eye on her though. he had been threatened with a knife more than once (Hi Ceru).
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:31 pm

She glared at him. "You're really annoying" she said flatly. "And I'm so talented I can just do that! Like you did any better your first try...." She was really not liking this guy. She changed the way she was holding it and stuck the knife in his face. "Better, oh wise one?" She asked sarcastically
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Axel didnt flinch as she but her knife to his throat. he had dealt with Daquiri so much that he was used to people putting knives to his throat, and Daquiri was alot more intimidating than this girl. in fact Axel actually laughed at the similarities to Daquiri. "i suggest you get that knife out of my face, unless you want me to take it from you. i am known to `obtain` other people possessions." Axel still maintained his usual Devil-may-care attitude. but really he already had one hand around Seeker. though he had decided not to transform it into its sword form yet.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:48 pm

The moment he said he would take it away, her eyes grew wide and she immediately pulled it back. "Dont you dare take it." she said her voice getting shaky like he was going to take one of the most valuble possessions she had. She backed up a few steps.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:05 pm

"i dont think i have introduced myself yet I'm Axel son of Hermes." Axel's eyes still searched the girl, looking for anything worth stealing. even though based on the girl's reaction. that knife was probably all she had. he couldnt help it, stealing was in his blood after all. the girl seemed rather freaked out by his threat to steal her knife. obviously she had been through alot. but then so had all demigods. Axel remembered the first time he had uused a knife, unlike what this strange girl had thought, he had done better. it was when he had killed the hellhound last summer, before he ever even knew about the gods.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:05 pm

"i dont think i have introduced myself yet I'm Axel son of Hermes." Axel's eyes still searched the girl, looking for anything worth stealing. even though based on the girl's reaction. that knife was probably all she had. he couldnt help it, stealing was in his blood after all. the girl seemed rather freaked out by his threat to steal her knife. obviously she had been through alot. but then so had all demigods. Axel remembered the first time he had uused a knife, unlike what this strange girl had thought, he had done better. it was when he had killed the hellhound during the summer, before he ever even knew about the gods.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:11 pm

"Lauren" she said shortly. Her grip on her knife tightened. He couldn't take her knife. It was all she had left from her past life and her grandmother. Taking it would be just like killing her a little bit inside.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:26 pm

"relax, im not gonna take your knife i have my own." Axel took out his own celestial bronze knife, a blade he used not only for combat but could also use to pick locks. he also still had his sword Seeker, but he wasnt gonna tell her that. it would be a good idea to hold onto that incase the girl attacked him. then Axel realized the girl hadnt said her parent. "you unclaimed?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Her tense posture relaxed. She gives him a weird look. "What do you mean 'unclaimed'?" She frowned slightly.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:07 pm

((Lol, hi Ax.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:57 pm

"I mean your godly parent hasn't claimed you yet." Axel had pretty much answered his own question about her, her godly parent had obviously not claimed her yet.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 pm

She shrugged. "Does it really matter whether I've been claimed or not? I'd probably disown whoever my dad was anyways." She glared up at the sky. She acted like she didn't care about her parentage, but she was curious. She felt like it would answer so many questions she had ever since her grandmother died.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:13 pm

"anyone ever tell you that your kinda overdramatic" Axel then noticed she was looking towards the sky, her body language definitely betrayed her. Because Ax could tell she really did care who her parent was.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:27 pm

She shrugged. "Anyone ever tell you that your incredibly annoying?" she retaliated, distracted. She looked down at her knife and grimaced. She almost didn't want to keep it, due to the painful memories it kept alive.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:36 pm

"Plenty of times' I just don't care" Axel noticed she was looking at her knife again. at that moment Axel turned away, deciding to get some training in, he reached into his jacket and pulled out the keychain. Axel then made it transform into Seeker.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren_Night Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:42 pm

She continued staring at her knife. She put it in her hand like it was before. "Okay, so that isn't right" she flipped it the other way, which felt more comfortable than before. She smiled to herself and thought 'im such a moron'. She tried slashing at the dummy again. Luckily, this time she hadn't hit her wrist against it.
Lauren_Night
Lauren_Night

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down