Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North and South Korea; what will happen?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

North and South Korea; what will happen? Empty North and South Korea; what will happen?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 am

From now I will be reporting news&facts about both North and South Korea now and then.
Feel free to reply.

Last edited by Lily on Sat May 19, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

North and South Korea; what will happen? Empty Re: North and South Korea; what will happen?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:27 am

So.....
Here goes the first piece of news:
N.Korean Leader Kim Jong Il died about 4 days ago.

Back to top Go down

North and South Korea; what will happen? Empty Re: North and South Korea; what will happen?

Post  Estelle Sun May 13, 2012 2:22 am

Uh huh.. that means Kim Jung un is inpower, which is BAD.There might be a war, but I hope not
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 am

No it means North Korea is much more unstable with such a young leader.... ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 am

And I'm saying that THAT might lead to a war or such.
not thinking that I want it to happen..who does?
But since north Korea will become much unstabler(or more unstable, whatever)....who knows??I can't really predict the future, and the war thing is just what I've heard from the media and school.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 am

Oh the war will be real fine well get unified in what 50years orso??

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 14, 2012 3:25 am

I hope we just negotiate and get united or something. But there ARE bad sides of reuniting..like money and crazyness. But..I'll propaply be back in the US by then.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu May 17, 2012 1:40 am

Um I think north Korea is more likely to nuke south korea in a war than join sides in the end. The only reason south Korean is not in fall out because we threaten to nuke N Korea.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 17, 2012 9:25 am

Well another war means a wgole country or death. Might as well be peace than slaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 18, 2012 1:41 am

I totally agree
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat May 19, 2012 2:08 am

(=Z confused
and if you mean no war what the heck i know war is bad.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 19, 2012 4:09 am

Yes, we know that you know that war is bad.. but really, do you just wanna nuke all those innocent citizens without giving them a chance? Also,war may be short or long, but it's the same- It usually gives a bad effect on both sides. An peace might be long, but not as many people die, if you know what I mean here.
I just wish we could reunite. Don't deny that there Will be hardships afterwards..but we could be so much better after we go over them. Like sports competitions and stuff.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 am

'Just' reuniting would be great yes, but there is NOW WAY that North Korea will agree without a figt seriously, almost everyone South Korea will win. But of course we might lose also. But that's a peetty low chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 am

*Gasp*
guys i wassurfing thw internet secertly anfd i found out that some crazy preacher released a recording of Jin-shil choi- 최진실in korean-who was a famous singer who commited suicide because of all the criticism she got- telling the public she is in hell because she commited suicide along with people like Jeong Ill kim! Dunno how i'll sleep tonight.... Sad

what creeps me even more is that..... She died somewhere close to me. At seoul seochogu jamwondong. I...i'm so scared.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 pm

I don't want to nuke the half the population that is pretending to be brainwashed so they don't get shot. The others well if we could change them well then no nuke. If not if they shoot I shoot back.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm

My head hurts.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm

They don't *Have* the guns and ro them their leaders are like god!!

Also whitney why did you just say that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 am

Yes, I am wondering about that too.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 am

The hell stuff or Whitney? Both right?
I'm guessing he just stumbled into some randon thread...

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 20, 2012 6:44 am

Kind of both.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 am

To the preacher thing: I'm atheist. So deal with it.

And to Lily/Estelle: my head hurt because I'm reading a pointless one-sided debate about who would win in a North Korea/South Korea War!
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 12:50 am

Well then its your fault you should not have rea it we are innocent. Also your readin the truth so deal wiht it yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 am

That was talking to the preacher, who obviously must think a lot of things send you to hell that probably wouldn't. Sorry if I offrended anyone. And how was I supposed to know it would give me a headache?
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:16 am

Well that just says that ypu don't know anything thats happening outside whatever country you live in.

Also i'm guessing the preacher has gone a bit cuckoo

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 1:20 am

That was actually very rude Lily. Ask me anything about New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China, India, UK, etc. etc., I can tell you. And how does that show anything about what I know? And also, you just agreed with me! And how do you know what country I live in! in fact, Ive lived in so many places, I don't even remember how many.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next