Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North and South Korea; what will happen?

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

North and South Korea; what will happen? - Page 3 Empty Re: North and South Korea; what will happen?

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Yeah its cool with us since we understand about these stuff.

Back to top Go down

North and South Korea; what will happen? - Page 3 Empty Re: North and South Korea; what will happen?

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 am

Did you know north Korea almost was nuked by the. USA
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Let's just end this discussion here, before takes a bad turn. Hey, I could almost be an admin! LO L!
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Yup. Thread Ended.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu May 31, 2012 9:35 am

Yeah problem not the best topic for here
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

You were one of the most active posters here CONDOR.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:10 am

That's why Its not the best lol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3