Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North and South Korea; what will happen?

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

North and South Korea; what will happen? - Page 2 Empty Re: North and South Korea; what will happen?

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 am

All right then i am rude but i'm not the only person who was rude but if ypu know info about all those countries how xan you not know stuff abput korea that was what i was trying to say

Back to top Go down

North and South Korea; what will happen? - Page 2 Empty Re: North and South Korea; what will happen?

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 2:05 am

I never said I didn't to know anything about Korea. In fact, I do know some things. Maybe not a ton, but still.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 2:08 am

I suppose you know about Jong Il kim's death?its realy ally ou need to know for the talk

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 2:10 am

I listen to OPB and NPR non-stop: Ive known for a while now, unless I got two people mixed up.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 am

What are those?

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 am

OPB: Oregon Public Broadcasting (Broadcasts to all of pacific NW)

NPR: National Public News.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu May 24, 2012 11:16 am

NORTH KOREA STOP BEING EVIL
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 24, 2012 7:01 pm

That's kind of mean...
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Kind of since their people know nth about the outer world. Theyre innocent just the gov. Is.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Well, maybe a bad government, but I believe that there is not true evil or true hero of us all.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 25, 2012 1:50 am

Eh.. Okee doke.
And the people are innocent. Really. Not all north Koreans want to be governed by.. you know.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Fri May 25, 2012 2:32 am

Though that's probably what he meant...
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 25, 2012 5:48 am

huh. I guess..
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri May 25, 2012 11:20 am

Realy some of them do but they fake it so they can live. some try to leave. some just are crasy. Very Happy
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 11:27 am

People spend huge amounts of money to get out and live in South Korea or North Korea. Most have been brainwashed by them to be exact. But if they escape to China they get shipped back. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat May 26, 2012 10:19 pm

So the north Koreans run away from north Korea to get back to northkorea so they can get shipped back to north korea. You mean they run from it edit you post please you had a typing error.

NORTH KOREA LIKES KILLING PEOPLE
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm

No really china and north korea are friends so they ship the escapees back to nlrth.korea ive seen footages of it

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Okay, this is getting ridiculous Condor.
You don't need to add any of the things in capital letters in either of your posts. Especially not "North Korea likes killing people."
I don't mind you having an opinion, but there are better ways of expressing it. That statement has nothing towards the conversation you were having, and frankly sounds like a childish taunt.
So watch your tongue. We shouldn't have to moderate the Out of Character.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 am

Uh.. yeah..
Well, I did learn at school that the two countries are friends.
China supported North Korea in the Korean war, remember?
Its so sad.. Sad
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 1:20 am

and because of them South Korea almost lost.If the war happens i wouldn't spare them for any reason. if they want to help them, why don't they follow N.Korea's example and have one leader dominate them?

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah.
China was like that..in the past..
And the war isn't over yet, so it isn't like we barely won or anything. War could erupt anytime.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:27 am

if the 2012 theory is right, this year.
but every time i hear sth wierd i think of a bomb like the one that hit
Yeonpyoungdo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

huh.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun May 27, 2012 8:55 am

No I ment you said people also try to leave northkorea to escape north Korea. Although I already know that info because I watched a huge movie about north Korea and part of that was in my south Korean report.

(sorry I will stop. Yeah I guess it is war rage. A lot of my family members where spit on for being part of the Korean war and viatnawm war. So sorry about all caps).
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 am

It's 'kay with me.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next