Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) - Page 5 Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Fred Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 am

" aye im fine but ah don't see nay sign ah Alexis. and the way the day his gone...." Fred let it trail off. she was concerned.
" ah hink wee had better look aroon first."

remember? Twisted Evil
A loud scream came from the far side of the forest. Alexis laid in the middle of the cold grass. Completely drenched for an unknown reason,shivering and her lips frozen everything was frozen in her body. Her eyes stunned but slammed shut,laying there her body barely twitched.barely did anything which made it look as though she was dead but salt water was in her lungs making it hard to breath.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) - Page 5 Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Skipper Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Skipper completely forgot about the gut-wrenching pain in her nearly-chopped-off leg and looked at Alexis in pure disbelief "What happened?" she whispered, her voice hoarse from shock. Pain seered through her leg again.

((OOC: I can't wait for the infirmary thread we can make after this, lol))
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 pm

ooc i think we need to start a mortality thread. Laughing

" whit the hell happened tae her?" Fred asked? she was cold now the coldest she had been since arriving in the USA.
but soon she was on her knees Exhausted.
" flipping hell im naw daeing that again. i can tell you that."

Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Her pulse was weakening. Alexis barely made any movement. Her throat was dry,she wished she could talk but her throat was hard. She also wished to open her gray stormy eyes but she couldn't. The monster she fought after running off was terrifying she for being the daughter of the wisdom and battle goddess couldn't even kill. A gash of blood on the side of her neck was stick bleeding hard. And a scar ripped down her left arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 pm

" whit did that?" Fred repeated her self.
what ever happened to Alexis it wasn't just fatigue.
she was dying right in front of the group and Fred was helpless.
she could heal herself in certain circumstances but her talents lay in other places.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Andrew heard the scream from the creek. He walked into the forest and hiked for a few minutes until finally finding them."What in the world happened to you guys. Have any idea-"Andrew voice stopped when he looked at Alexis."She's dying and you guys aren't do anything?! Not trying to find a way to save her?"Andrew asked with disbelief in his voice and also anger. Andrew glared at them and walked and bent over next to her. Andrew took off his blue cloth jacket and put it over her. Then examined her bloody neck getting blood on his hands which made him sick inside. He felt her pulse and his eyes went distant at how weak it was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:22 pm

" daein nuthin? mate we just killed aboot 1000 Myrmekes a Cyclops and ma arse is hinging oot. your fresh pick her up am get her tae the Infirmary NOO." Fred answered. " and if yeh want tae pick fights meet me after i get some bacon. " she added feeling a rush of adrenalin filling her. she hadn't met this new guy.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 pm

"Oh so you went in here to kill some monsters and almost kill my girlfriend?!"Andrew asked."Now get out of the forest. It's not safe even for you three."Andrew picked Alexis up gently and started to walk to the infirmary cursing in Ancient greek his eyes watering.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 pm

" mate stay close. whitt ever did this is still arroon." Fred answered the whole girlfriend thing was new to. Alexis had a beau?
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Andrew sighed and sat on the clear grass cleaning her wounds. Trying to keep her warm enough. Andrew held her in his lap.Indeed the monster did come back with a wound,Alexis's silver dagger stuck. It was a water monster. A monster called Scylla. Her skin was green. She had claws and had snaky hair not like medusa. And vipers on her dragon like feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 pm

" oh expletive deleted. see monsters noo? me thinks ive p123d off a god or five." Fred admitted. suddenly the nest shook and Horror flew in to Fred's hand.
" noo i feel better." she joked as the 6 heads of Scylla focused on the group.
" ive decided Skipper your a Jinx." she yelled to the red head.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Skipper hesitated to answer. To be honest, at the moment she was dying faster than Alexis. "I..." she said, black spots dancing before her eyes, the forest spinning, her heart beating. "Um..." her voice was cracked and ill-sounding.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Fred cursed her self there had been so much death and destruction in the last half hour she was feeling grate now. that was a sick gift from Enyo. she literally fed off of destruction. ok new guy you want to help me kill this thing or dae you want tae help the Lassie's tae camp?" she asked seriously. caus wer going tar have tae dae both."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Dominic couldn't take much more. They had just spent ages trying to get out of a cave of flesh eating ants and had managed to do so at the cost of ending up almost half dead. Every muscle in his body was screaming in agony and every part of him demanded rest.
The world before his eyes was blurry and shook before him.
Then he saw her; Alexis lying on the ground, unmoving before being scooped up by a teenage boy. He couldn't make out what anyone was saying; the exhaustion was messing everything up, but he could figure out the basic outline; Alexis was hurt and the monster would return.
As the snake headed monster came fourth Dominc fought the urge to laugh. This was insane. The cyclops had been one thing, but this was a gigantic monster that had somehow managed to make its way into camp even though he was sure he had been told that it was supposed to reside somewhere in the bermuda triangle.
His knees shook from under him. This was it. He was going to die.

That was what he thought; until he saw one of the heads of Scylla thrusting towards the unconcious form of Skipper.
'No you don't!' Dominic yelled out before leaping forward with strength he was sure he didn't possess. He swung his guitar into the side of the snakes head just before it tried to close its jaws around Skipper.
The head reared back and let out an angry hiss. Dominic stood between the beast and Skipper with his guitar at the ready.
'Get your ugly scaly face away from her or I swear on the styx I will make you suffer.' He snarled before lightly strumming the strings of his guitar. The ground beneath his feet rumbled as a wave of sound ran through the dirt, warning the creature; daring it to act.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

Fred was angry. furious. almost in brutal rage.
" Dom? get the new guy to help get the lassies tae the medics. im going tae hold this thing aff." she said in a snarl.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 pm

'Like hell.' Dominic growled despite the throbbing in his head, 'I am not leaving you to fight this thing by yourself and neither is it going to munch on my friends. We either all leave together or we make this scaley freak wish it had never set foot on camp.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 pm

" fine take all the fun oot of it." she joked looking over to the new guy. " you a medic or a first aider or something?" she asked hopefully.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Alexis breath shortened slightly,she was breathing barely. She still looked frozen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

"I can ty my best."Andrew said,he sighed and glanced at him then looked the half alive body of Alexis.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Skipper's face was glinted yellow/green/gray with the last specks of life flooding from her body. She let out a shallow breath every seven seconds, though, so at least that was some sign of her living form. The darkness of her inner concious faded, and she found herself somewhere else. After her head stopped spinning, she realized where she was. Aeolus's Broadcasting Station. Her father had just finished another weather report and was heading for her. "Am I dead?" was the first thing she asked him "No." he answered "But soon you will be...in the meantime, I think that you should watch what's happening in the real world." Aeolus summoned a large ball of wind that displayed an image. A Scylla, being fought by Dominic and Fred. "Let me go back!" she pleaded to her father "I want to help them!" he shook his head "You are too weak!" he scolded. Skipper huffed, sitting with her legs crossed in that weird yoga-thing, floating in mid-air. She crossed her arms and watched as the Scylla fought the people she practically lived for.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:55 pm

The head of Scylla that had been batted by Dominic's guitar looked less than pleased that Dominic had interupted its lunch. It arched back before lunging at him, twisting in mid lunge to try and get past Dominic and snatch up Skipper in one bite.
'I told you...' Dominic growled, '..to leave her alone!' Dominic roared before jumping at the creature. The guitar slammed on the back of the snakes neck. Its eyes rolled in its head and it let out a loud hiss of pain.
Dominic didn't let it recoil this time. He just let the anger fuel him and began strumming the strings of his guitar letting the furious roar of the strings pummel the insides of the snakes head.
The snake head twisted and writhed under the wailing curse. Dominic fingers burned as they let out the thunderous tune.
Then suddenly something pummeled into the side of his body. His vision blurred and her felt ribs crack as he was sent tumbling across the ground.
He had been wreckless. While attacking one of the heads he hadn't focused on the others. While he strummed his guitar another head of scylla had whipped out and smacked him to one side.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Skipper couldn't wait. "Send me back now." she insisted. Without warning, her father sent her back. Still being weak, Skipper felt groggy. She sat up, the forest still abruptly spinning, but she didn't care. Clearly she had missed something. Dominic had just gotten knocked by a Scylla, and Fred was totally shocked. What else was new? She notched an arrow and shot the Scylla in one of its eyes. It howled in pain for a few seconds, but resided to its health again, the eye laying on the ground. "Gross..." Skipper muttered. Then she shot another arrow. Now she was just getting impatient. She ripped out her sword and chopped a head off.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Dominic lay still for a moment as he absorbed the white hot pain that flared through his system. His body demanded rest, but Dominic wasn't listening to it.
He rolled to one side and got into a sitting position and stared lazily at the creature. He saw Skipper cut off one of the heads of the beast. He was surprised to see her standing, the girl almost seemed immortal.
Another head of Scylla swooped up behind Skipper and opened its mouth, preparing to gobble her head while her back was turned.
No you don't. Dominic thought before grazing the strings of his guitar and hurling it into the air. It spun and formed a crossbow which he caught before it fell to the ground. His fingers found the trigger and fired a barrage of bolts that soared through the air. They struck the creature in the eyes, nose and mouth.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:06 pm

"Keep aiming for the eyes." said Skipper, slashing her sword like one of those female warriors in mortal video games. And in the odd almost-moonlight, she looked like a female warrior. BAM! Second head went off. One more more head and the stupid thing was DEAD! Skipper tried to lunge at it once more, but the Scylla went for Skipper's neck, her one weak spot, and took a good chunk out of her neck. Skipper screamed in pain and riot, then stabbed the Scylla, her neck bleeding down her shirt. The Scylla vaporised like most monsters, leaving Skipper covered in dust, the forest spinning, and panting.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 pm

RAGE. FRED FELT RAGE. nothing but rage.
her friends were hurt dying. she was cold hurt hungry and very very ANGRY. THIS MONSTER WAS GOING TO DIE. a head had hit skipper but its armored belly was exposed. a scale the gap between the scales nothing would block Fred's sword. the full six foot of the blade bit deep into Scylla's stomach as it died.
she had seen skipper in action it was an amazing thing to see but not to watch in battle.
" NO DISTRACTIONS " a voice said in her head. " keep your attention on the monster dead or otherwise its dangerous." was this Enyo's voice?
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum