Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) - Page 2 Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm

'Then shouldn't we think of a plan to-' Dominic was cut off as he was flung back by the force of the explosion from Freds claymore. He soared backwards through the air and landed in a heap with a stunned look on his face, like he had just been hit with something heavy.
'Er...Fred...what the hell?' Dominic asked before springing to his feet and firing a bolt into the back of an ant which threatend to bring its legs down on him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) - Page 2 Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Fred Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 am

Fred's voice came from some ware far above them.
" um whit happened?" she asked from a tree. her clothes were tattered and smoking. she was almost naked. but remarkably un hurt.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

'You nuked the forest thats what!' Dominic yelled out as he pinned down an ant with a few bolts. The rest of the ants had begun to retreat. It seemed that an explosion of that magnitude had finally convinced them that this wasn't a battle they could win. Unless they had reinforcements.
'You two can come down from your trees.' Dominic called up to Fred and Alexis.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:19 pm

((Fred invited me to join...Avie is now going to fit Skipper in here somehow...))
Skipper heard this HUGE explosion go off. I mean, like, H-U-G-E! She ran into the forest. When she found Alexis, Dominic and Fred and some retreating ants she understood the WHOLE THING in seconds, but she pretended not to "Oh my gods! Are you guys okay? What happened? Tell me EVER-Y-THING!" she said all worried-ish to make her sound all caring and stuff.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 am

" i didny want tae ge up here in the first place did i?" Fred complained. " trust me te have a useless power. naw smart i cane make wind. well naw in the cool sense anyway." she continued to complain. the explosion wasn't huge but it was big enough to rattle her.
she spotted skipper approach. thank god they needed more People.
she climbed down from the tree, revealing two burn marks on her buttocks.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:59 am

'Oh nothing much, we just decided to go exploring, ran into an army of gigantic ants and then blew them all up. The usual really.' Dominic said with a sigh as Skipper joined them, 'Want to join the fun?' He asked before peeling off his leather jacket and throwing it to Fred.
'Not a scratch on my jacket Fred.' Dominic spoke before turning back to the tree Alexis had climbed, 'Hey Know-It-All, you going to stay up there all day?' He called up to her.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Fred climbed down from the tree.
" any one seen Horror?" she asked.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 pm

"Nowhere to be seen..." said Skipper. The wind kicked up a bit, and she hadn't caused it. "Do you guys want to walk back to your cabins or wind surf?...literally, wind surf." she asked "Because I reckon we go back now."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 pm

'That sounds like a good idea, as soon as Know-It-All gets down from the tree we'll get going-' Dominic paused, 'Wait...did you just say you lost the glowing claymore that just blew up half a dozen ants?' Dominic asked Fred before looking towards the giant holes that sank into the ground. A horrible feeling was growing inside of him.
'The ants...didn't take your sword down there did they?' He asked timidly.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"If it's in the air I could try for it." said Skipper. She summoned stuff from the wind. She felt around in the atmosphere for a few minutes. "Hadn't flown away...that means it's on grounds."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 pm

'Right then. New plan.' Dominic said with a sigh before holstering his guitar, 'We go into the cavern and find Freds awesome explosive sword.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Skipper strung her bow "Wonderful." she said sarcastically
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 am

Alexis jumped down from the tree and landed on her feet."Don't look at me I have no more plans to give out unless you have tracking device to track it. "Alexis said."And what if somethins in the cave? You can't trust caves like that."Alexis said,she was always the invisible one the one that turns and invisible and the one people ignore. Alexis turned around and started to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 am

Skipper grabbed Alexis's shoulder "Well, if there's something dangerous it gives us all of the more reason to go in!" she said cheerfully. Then, she skipped in.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 pm

" hay i dont want tae bee runnin aroon wae ma arse hinging oot." fred pointed out. "this was suposed tae be sume sotr of game the persians played."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 pm

'Here' Dominic said as he lifted his jacket and threw it to her, 'Put it roung your waist and pretend its a skirt.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

"Yeah and the same reasons to stay out."Alexis said she crossed her arms her eyes began to get angry. "I am not going into that cave! There's always a one eyed monster in there. And I don't want to end up a little chew toy!"Alexis said."Go get it."Alexis mumbled. She sat down on the grass."Ill be here when you come out. Maybe."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Dominic stared at Alexis. The girl had stood up to a giant bull and fought an army of armored bugs, but now she seemed very reluctant to join in. He supposed that she didn't like the idea of being spontaneous. She was a daughter of Athena after all, they preferred to plan things out first...but Dominic still had to ask.
'Alexis...are you afraid of caves?' Dominic asked whilst scratching his head.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Skipper screamed. Something shadowy was in the cave that she was now in, and it had cut a HUGE gash in her leg. She fell to her knees and screamed again "HELP!" she shrieked. The thing attacked her again "HOLY ZEUS...COME FAST!!" she screamed
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Alexis nodded,"Cause theres spiders and normally cyclops" Alexis said."Spiders hate me."Alexis said,she heard the scream and turned," I don't like cyclops."Alexis sighed."I don't want to go in."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 pm

'If thats the case we won't force you.' Dominic said before turning as he heard Skipper scream. He pulled out his guitar and changed it to a crossbow before lifting it to face the mouth of the cave.
'But it would be appreciated if you'd help save Skippers life with us.' Dominic said before charging towards the cave.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:30 pm

"My jobs never done."Alexis grumbled then got up and walked into the cave. She saw the monster. The cyclops made her angry,anger flushed down her spine. She flipped upwards and landed on its giant shoulder then took out a poisoned arrows and stabbed it. She then landed on on her foot. Her other ankle appeared to be broken. The one eyed creature cried,though he was stupid he was dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Skipper got up, weaponless, and punched the monster. Man, mortal physical fighting felt nice. It hit her with its javelin...hard...and right across the face. She had tried to dodge it but it was so big. Her face bled hard, and the bitter taste of blood stung her mouth. Her blood dripped down. The cyclops starting hitting her harder. She fell to her knees, too weak to go on. Her breathing was shaky. And suddenly, she faded into dizzying darkness.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:24 pm

She doged the javelin but ended up flipping by dodging it. Alexis stopped and put more balance on her other foot. She still was thirsty to fight this thing. Cyclops killed her father and she wanted revenge. Something that'll calm her down. Alexis got up and pulled out a poison arrow and threw it sharply at his big eye. She took the rope she used on the bull and whooped it around the cyclops leg and tripped it. And decided to end it,this reminded her when she was 9 and still on the road by herself. She fought a cyclops once that day. Alexis took her silver clean dagger and threw it and it finally turned to dust and floated away. The silver dagger trampled to the ground before floated on the ground and floating swiftly into hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Dominic had rushed in, but the fight was over before it even began. One moment he had seen Skipper and Alexis wrestling with a Cyclops, the next it was dust.
Skipper lay on the ground bleeding heavily from the viscious attack. Panic swept through Dominics head.
'Di Immortalis' Dominic cursed and got to his knees before tearing a large part of his shirt off to use to mop the blood, 'We need Ambrosia and Nectar, now!' Dominic barked.
'Alexis keep your guard up. The noise is probably going to attract the ants to come back outside.' Dominic ordered.
While he dabbed at her wounds he couldn't help but wonder why a cyclops was in the cave and why it had attacked them. From what he heard most cyclops workeed down in the forges of Poseidons kingdom.
He thought back to the cyclops that had attacked him in New York. Just before chasing him through the city it had said something to him in a gargled voice.
'You will die in the name of an ancient revenge half-blood. The sun god wronged us thousands of years ago. Some of my kin have not forgotten the wounds' he shook his head of the thought. There was no way they could be connected.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum