Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

Post  DestinyGrimm Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:22 am

Destiny decided to go talk to Autumn's cabin-mate, Alexis. She stepped out side of the cabin, shadows bending toward her already, and saw Alexis fighting a guy off, quite literally. Her anticipation spiked at the thought of a fight, but it was already handled. She approached Alexis, "Um, Hi."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Alexis turned swiftly at her,the cold stare. That was natural. Alexis looked like her other,Athena.whcih is one of the reasons she was so intimidating. Alexis looked at her. The cold stare was natural. She never did it on her own. She just looked so much like her mother that it was a natural stare."hello."

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 am

Destiny noticed the stare this one gave. She internally sighed and thought, "Oh great, another camper who hates on the weird girl. I guess nobody likes anyone who loves shadows and darkness." She mentally cleared her throat, preparing for what she was going to say, "I was told that you could help Autumn and I in our little... uh, problem."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:10 am

Alexis softened and raised an eyebrow."Matters on what it is? What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 am

"We found a strange pendant and we have no idea where to start researching from," Autumn filled her in as she ran behind Destiny.
Autumn
Autumn

Drachmae : 105

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 am

Alexis crossed her arms,"It could be a symbol. I think I have a symbol book at the Athena cabin. "Alexis said."Symbols like that are regularly informed by your godly parent. Like Athena's symbol is the owl and the olive tree."Alexis continued."Or a sign from the godly parent."

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 am

Destiny raised an eyebrow, "You mean there's symbols from gods that aren't weapons or trying to kill you?" She quickly blushed and looked at the nearest shadow that was slowly creeping toward them. With a slight flick of her eyes, it backed off a bit. She nervously drummed her fingers on her leg.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Alexis nodded,"Yes of course. The gods don't always think of death. They have symbols the symbol is what is sacred to them. Like the regular symbol for Zeus is the lightning bolt and the eagle."Alexis replied and looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:47 am

Destiny was a bit confused, and she wasn't afraid to show it. "Who's symbol is a spear? I mean, I thought your mum's symbol was an owl or a book or a broken skull or something!" better than anything completely black or shadowy, she added silently.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:00 pm

"You know that I can't spew out a lot of facts from my head right? They're must be a god that does have a spear for a symbol. Athena's is the olive tree the owl and also minor ones like the Aegis. The shield that Athena carries in most of her statues. It's probably your fathers symbols,the spear? Who would actually give it to you?"Alexis said."No offense but there's gotta to be a reason why. I have a charm bracelet of my mothers symbols."Alexis said and showed it to her it had a mini parthenon a owl with gray eyes and black fur and a olive tree and a mini shield that had her mothers head on it and many chairs of her travels from various places,the parthenon one was from Athens Greece and the owl was also from Greece. She loved to travel so every time she traveled some place her mother would give her a gift of a charm. Alexis actually enjoys her mothers gifts it gives her memory of where she went before and chair that said Gray eyed one but was in small letters the bracelet itself was gray and shiny."The gods will give the necklace,charm or whatever to keep in tact with they're demigods maybe yours is doing the same."Alexis said and straightened her armor."Every time I where my charm bracelet I can hear what she wants me to do. She gave this to me when I was born. And when she ordered a satyr to take me here. The charm was everywhere for me and helped me through situations and troubles."

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Destiny thought of what Alexis had said. A gift from their parents. She pulled her mechanical pencil from her pocket. From her hand sprung a black shadowy fire. The pencil turned into a full length black scythe. It's blade was wicked sharp. "This is all I got from my dad," she said simply. She didn't know who or what the spear was for. "If that spear is from my dad, it'll mean he's giving me another weapon to use." She groaned, "Another weapon means another quest. I REALLY hope it's not for me!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm

"Not really getting a weapon doesn't mean a quest maybe maybe not... just more defense."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Destiny looked at Alexis dubiously, "I really hope you're right because so far, my dad takes the offensive side."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3