Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

Post  Autumn Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

"Sure, why have books about him.....probably," she answered.
"When I found out about my mom being Athena, I went nuts inside my head.Planning for battles,reading books, so much to do...."
Autumn took out a book and put it back instantly. It wasn't the one she was looking for.
"Well, at least you have friends," she grinned.
Autumn
Autumn

Drachmae : 105

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 am

Destiny smiled, "I guess you're right. Still, it'd be nice... Have you ever met your mom?" She was genuinely curious. Her interest sparked at the book Autumn had pulled out, but she noticed her quickly put it away and decided to to comment on it.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

"Erm...no," she responded quickly. Autumn shifted the book she just place back around.
"Have you ever met your dad?" she decided to change the topic. As she opened a book, dust flew everywhere.
"Well this one's old," she coughed."Not to mention dusty."
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Destiny frowned slightly. "I have... in a way..." She looked at Autumn, "it's a long story, and it's really weird." She, too, coughed as the dust flew. With a sneeze, a shadow spiked. With a blush, she forced it back down.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Autumn could tell they were getting onto a touchy topic so she decided to not press it.
"This looks interesting," she commented on the book. "I didn't know we had these books."
She handed Destiny the book to examine carefully.
"Do you want to look inside?" she asked. The dusts were still drifting around invisibly.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Destiny smiled at her friend and took the book, "This book is kind of heavy.." She turned to the first page, the beautiful golden letters popping from the old paper. She gasped. "It's a history book! Except, it's written by the view point of a certain goddess!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Autumn ran over to Destiny, almost tripping on herself.
"Goddess? Who? What? Read!" she said all it once while trying to stop herself from falling.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Destiny reads aloud from the book, struggling on the light colored print, "It says, 'Today, Ares decided to pick a fight. That thick-skulled buffoon should know better! He's always going on about war and blood! Doesn't he ever sit down an read?' Hold on." Destiny skipped a few pages ahead, "Here, 'Today, Odysseus decided to provoke Poseidon. Why? He's traveling by water! Maybe I'll go and help him.'" It hit Destiny. "Autumn, in Odysseus's travels, Athena helped him! This is your mom's book!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am

There it was, as Destiny said it, she fell.
"Then there might be something about your dad and my mom too! Keep reading!" she urged wanting to know more. As she struggled to her feet, an object caught her eyes.
"Destiny," she pointed. "That, what is it?"
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 am

Destiny nodded and was looking for something more to read.
Distracted a bit at the thought of finding out more about her father, she looked at the object, "I dunno! What IS it?"
OOC: what IS it? Smile
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:23 am

Autumn picked it up.
"It's a symbol of Athena," she paused and held up the spear like shape. "Weird, I never saw it here."
OOC: I just came up with the idea Laughing
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 am

Destiny gasped, "Autumn, it must mean something! I didn't see it either... And I would know if it were hiding in the shadows!"
OOC: nice! XD
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:46 pm

"It'd be nice if this thing could talk," she sighed. "Should we keep it to check it out? Research it?"
Autumn examined the pendent carefully, I didn't seem old since it still gleamed brightly in the sunlight and there wasn't any dust on it wither.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Destiny backed up with one step.
"Oh no! You keep it! You do the research! I've got a feeling I'd only mess things up.."
The shiny trinket flashed, and she said, "It's most certainly not old, we know that much. If anything, that looks brand new!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Autumn tilted her head while holding the pendent.
"It's fine," she urged. "Let's do it together, it'll be more fun!"
She wanted to do it with Destiny,since Destiny was her friend. They could learn many things as well. Maybe there's some secret inside that Destiny could figure out.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Destiny nodded with a smile, "Yeah, okay! Well," she paused and thought for a moment, "where do we start?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Autumn looked confused.
"Good question, where DO we start?" she mumbled. "Should someone research inside a book?"
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Destiny nodded, "yeah, I'll do that! Do you want to start reading this book? I'm sure I could find some books on symbols and importance about this!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 am

Autumn nodded.
"Let's start," she replied as soon as she finished, she took the book from Destiny.
"I'd still like to know how the pendant got there in the first place." she muttered.
Autumn knew that there was something weird with the necklace, but couldn't put her finger on it.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Alexis walked past them,going towards the arena in full armor. She was a symbol and wisdom expert at everything. She knew everything from Egyptian cultures and Norse cultures. She was into architecture and a very good planner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 pm

"Hey,um...Destiny," Autumn called from across the room. "Doesn't this pendent look oddly familiar? Like when we were walking to the Athena cabin, wasn't there a bright light somewhere in the distance?"
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 am

Destiny noticed a girl walk by, looking ready to kill, but her attention turned to Autumn who had said something.
"Bright light?" She asked a little confused. Her mind clicked, "yes, the shadows did say something about feeling better than they had before! They were longer! What do you suppose it means?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Autumn shrugged. It could mean something or someone.
"It's a mystery," she sighed. Then she noticed Alexis walking by. "Should we ask for help? Alexis knows everything, from top to bottom."
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Destiny nodded.
"Yeah! She could help us so much!" she glanced at the weird object and looked away before her shadows could grow in her curiosity.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Alexis was angry at one of the Ares kids that ran into her literally. She unchained her backup sword and swiped him in the face. She was close to the cabin. Her anger was from him trying to ask her out again. Alexis elbowed him the spun and swung at him. A friend of hers walked over to her."Alexis stop this save it for the arena."A daughter of Aphrodite said. "Your right."Alexis turned back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next