Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you went into the woods last night...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

if you went into the woods last night... Empty if you went into the woods last night...

Post  Fred Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Fred crashed into the doors of the Infirmary helping Dominic and Skipper Alexis was aided buy Andrew.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

if you went into the woods last night... Empty Re: if you went into the woods last night...

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 am

He put Alexis on the bed. "What even got you guys to go in the woods in the first place?"Andrew said,tilting Alexis' head to see the gash of blood on her neck. He checked her pulse,weaker then before which broke his heart to bits and pieces. Until one moment she completely stopped breathing. His eyes widened,distant. Andrew looked at Fred. He then started to do CPR.

Last edited by Andrew on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

if you went into the woods last night... Empty Re: if you went into the woods last night...

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm

It had been hard for Dominic to get back to his feet after the fight with Scylla. The only thing that seemed to keep him going was the worry and anger that came from knowing his friends were even more hurt than he was.
When they came into the infirmary Dominic swipped up a block of Ambrosia from a nearby table and threw it into his mouth. He didn't savor the blissful taste of melted chocolate and peanut butter pancakes, he just walked up to Andrew and grabbed at his shoulder.
'Out the way. Let me look at her.' Dominic spoke firmly, his eyes narrowed on Andrew.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Andrew nodded since he was the son of Apollo. He moved away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Dominic rubbed his hands together and looked over her. His brain began to work beyond its limits. Medical knowledge he had never believed himself to possess suddenly flooded into his head.
He began racing around the infirmary, taking doctors equipment, salves, ointments and medicines off the shelves and gazing over them as if judging their worth before either throwing them away or bringing them back to Alexis.
He did everything his heritage instructed him to; he performed Cpr, he tended to the wound on her neck and applied ointment to it to rid it of bacteria, but in the end he had to be honest; he had no idea what he was dealing with in the end. He had no idea how she had been attacked.
'Ok...new plan.' Dominic spoke and breathed in deeply. Then he slapped his hand against Alexis forehead, 'Dad, heal her' Dominic growled before the world blurred in front of his eyes. His body was drained of every last drop of energy in a matter of seconds as Dominic's healing powers activated. Dominic plummeted to the floor and his eyes rolled back in his head.
He had pushed himself beyond his limits to try and save her, question was; did it work?
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Alexis gray eyes started to open. Her head felt like she was hit with a hammer. And her neck still hurt a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:24 am

Fred sighed in relief. she was never a medic. other than a few bits and pieces of first aid she was useless.
her own body had repaired its self in combat. so she was fine almost.
But she knew Andrew wanted a piece of her. that was something she could deal with.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:39 am

Lily rushed into the infirmary. "What happened?" she asked, as she watched Dominic heal Rachel "What's going on?" She asked Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 am

" oh nothing just a thousand giant ants followed buy a cyclops then a giant sea monster." Fred answered.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 am

"Oh...... Are you aure that Rachel will be safe?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 am

Skipper kind of just sat down casually in the corner of the room and watched it all happen and stuff. Half of her neck had been extracted by the Scylla, and was now gushing blood and burning with agony -- as were the rest of her horrible wounds -- but she sort of just watched her life fade away in front of her. She figured that her friends were more important.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:11 am

As Lily watched Rachel, she heardsomeone sitting down. it seemed a little forced, as if they were hurt. she turned and saw Skipper, and her eyes widened. She ran to Skipper and sat down by her. Lily inspected her. Skipper's wounds were infected, and one, a nasty one by her neck, looked fatal. "Don't worry, Skipper. We won't let you die," Lily whispered, then turned to Fred and Andrew "Fred, Andrew! Take a look at skipper!" she said, as she ran to get some supplies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:20 am

Skipper folded her arms "I refuse to be given anything until everyone is totally healed. Dominic, Alexis and Fred all have to be at full health before I do as much as be inspected." she said
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 am

"Skipper, by then you might be half dead' Lily sighed. "And your weounds are not as good as your think," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 pm

'Pull me up.' Dominic groaned against the floor. His body felt as if it was made from lead. He could barely feel anything, but he refused to let himself pass out again, not yet anyway.
'Someone get me off the floor and over to Skipper.' He croaked.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:03 pm

" im fine tae Skipper. ma... i don't know healing factor type thing kept me safe." Fred admitted. " you keep yer self safe." Fred said rubbing Skippers hand.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:41 pm

"No." Skipper directed to Dominic "You need to rest, healing Alexis drained more of your energy than you thought. And Fred, you might as well get some rest as well, we've all had a very long day." She folded her arms for about one millisecond then drew them apart in the agony of folding them.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Fred felt guilty " naw Hen awe ah need is bacon." she joked but the adrenalin was fading away. she was feeling dizzy now.
" maybee a wee lie doon widny hurt. after awe i huve been blown up today." she admitted a she collapsed.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 pm

"Right." said Skipper. Then, with slightly awkward enthusiasm she added: "You guys just rest for a bit...I'll be happy to die here."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:32 pm

'For Zeus sake, someone lift me up and take me to Skipper!' Dominic barked, fighting the darkness that threatened to close in.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Skipper spoke directly to him "No." she repeated
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 pm

'I'm not kidding around! Someone pick me up and let me heal her or I'll starting biting toes while I'm down here!' Dominic roared using the anger to fuel him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:51 pm

"Toes?" she questioned "Mine are already half-off...so you're not doing much by biting mine."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:57 pm

'Will you take this seriously? You're bleeding to death, let me help you for crying out loud!' Dominic said before turning his head to look at Fred and Andrew, 'One of you help me up now!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm

"Dominic," she said "If you don't rest I'll kill you myself."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next