Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you went into the woods last night...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

if you went into the woods last night... - Page 2 Empty Re: if you went into the woods last night...

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

'Great you can do that after I heal you.' Dominic said before turning back to the others, 'Help me up NOW!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

if you went into the woods last night... - Page 2 Empty Re: if you went into the woods last night...

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Skipper pulled out her sword, barely able to hold it, and put it up to Dominic's neck. "You," she said "won't be moving at all." she looked at Andrew "Take him to the bed." she ordered "Then continue with your activities as usual." she looked at Andrew's nervous glance at a groggy Alexis "She'll be cared for." Skipper assured him. Skipper was the oldest in the room, and being older, and wiser, she had sort of decided to direct the youthfu.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm

an explosion outside the infirmary.
" FRED WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU HAVE BROKEN YOUR PROMISE TO ME." Enyo entered the room.
if you went into the woods last night... - Page 2 Aeeb0d0c20f3f802295b8ae65a538055
" YOU SWORE NO HARM WOULD BE BROUGHT TO OTHERS UNDER YOUR WATCH." she said picking the exhausted girl buy her thought.
" WHY SHOULD I NOT KILL YOU? WHY SHOULD I SPARE YOUR LIFE? YOU BRING NOTHING BUT DISASTER TO OTHERS." the goddess said throwing her across the room and off a wall.
Fred crumbled to the ground not moving.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Skipper screached a bit as Enyo entered the room. "Fred!" she screamed when Enyo threw her. She tried to run to Fred, but two problems occured
1) Every muscle screamed in agony
2) Enyo stomped on her, I mean literally grew to full size and stepped on Skipper.
Blood welled from everywhere on her body. She coughed out some of the red liquid, then, lost her concious.

Skipper stopped breathing for a few seconds, until her breath started again, extremely shallow though.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:16 pm

ooc Enyo is only attacking Fred.
Enyo turned to Dominic " SON OF APPOLO WE HAD AN AGREEMENT DO NOT EXPECT MY AID IN THE FUTURE." she said looking at the others.
" AID THEM BUT LEAVE THAT MESS." she gestured to Fred. " TO FEND FOR HER SELF. SHE IS TO AID MANKIND TO DESTROY THE OTHER ONE. NOT TO WAIST HER GIFTS HURTING OTHERS." she turned looking right into Fred's face.
" I SHOULD TAKE YOUR OTHER EYE. REMOVE THE MAGIC PROTECTING OTHERS FROM YOUR SWORD. BUT I THINK I SHALL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR SHAME." she spat.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:12 pm

(Guys, guys, comeon...)
At that moment, Chiron burst through the door, followed by Dionysus, and then Wes. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF ZEUS IS GOING ON?" Chiron yelled.
Dionysus turned to Enyo and pointed at the goddess, "OUT OF MY CAMP THIS INSTANT!"
Wes quickly examined the situation, too quickly to make out each face in the room. She quickly rushed to a cabinet and fumbled into the high security safe full of emergency-only pain killers, seditives, and other medicines. Through many practice drills, she was able to get the lock-box out in under a minute, and opened it on the floor, "Anyone who is able, get over here!" She turned to the one who'd just past out - the one who looked most fatal, and got to work on her quickly, pulling out a pre-filled syringe labeled 'morphine' from the box and injecting it into her.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm

(Yay, backups! I'll try Fred)
Lily rushed over to Fred, who was in crumpled heap on the floor.
Despite Enyo's screams to not touch her. Fred was her friend, and she
couldn't bear to watch Fred like that. Fred seemed to be concious, but barely.
As she checked Fred, she told Wes, Chiron and Mr.D about what happened.
"Last night, a couple of campers went into the forest and returned like this," she said.
"Then i guess this fight happened, and enyo came to our camp, and she threw Fred and wel..
that's the quick summery,' she said, then finished inspecting. Fred was pretty much all-right, but her
wounds were worse than she thought.
"Chirom, Wes, could one of you see Fred?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 am

Enyo looked at Wes " child. THAT.." she indicated to Fred. " almost killed some of your Half bloods. She disobeyed a promise to me. she was to make sure NOTHING happened to others. I am not the Goddess of forgiveness. she shall survive. that i promise you." the goddess said as she stepped out of the room. " she will be more careful from now on. THAT I GUARANTEE." with that she disappeared in a cloud of ash ans plaster dust.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 am

“Some godess, it wasn't her fault, was it?” Lily said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 am

" that's my mum for yeh." Fred mumbled threw her blood.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 am

“I guess,” Lily said, as she odserbed a gash on her neck, she tapped it lightly and said “Is this the worst?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 am

Fred didn't answer she had passed out. she had fallen into unconscious.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 am

“Fred!”Lily shook Fred then turned to Wes. “ Wes i meed some of that morhpine!”she called[right]

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 pm

(Attack of the one-liners much?)
Wes had just laid her unconscious patient - who she'd just subconsciously recognized as Skipper - flat on the ground, and put two fingers against her neck to check her pulse when she heard and whipped her head around to see Lily hovering over Fred. She cursed under her breath, trying to make a million desicions and thoughts and count heart-beats at the same time. She became aware of Chiron telling her to stay there and grabbing supplies for Fred, and so she turned back to Skipper.
The pulse and breathing was weak, so she did a quick bout of CPR to bring it up enough to start work elsewhere. She didn't dare to roll her over yet, fearing there could be a spinal injury, but she did pull over a cushion to raise her legs. She jumped up and pulled open a drawer, yanking out disinfecting supplies and a stitch-kit, and she quickly got to work on the wounds, watching her breathing closely the whole time and praying for her to be alright.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Dominic had wanted to stand up to Enyo. He and her had once talked about Fred and her duties, he had assured her that he would keep an eye on her, but now she was accusing Fred of doing wrong when she hadn't, he couldn't let that pass.
The trouble was that the darkness was no longer holding back. He was going to pass out and he knew it.
He caught a glimpse of Wes carrying Skippers body and felt a little relief. Wes would know what to do, she was the head of the Apollo kids, not some little runt with half a brain.
The darkness clutched at his mind and tiredness seeped into his system. He could feel his eyes close.
'Wes...take care of Skipper.' Dominic spoke before passing out.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Wes looked over at Dominic and, seeing him pass out, half of her brain screamed from stress. If her hands weren't busy applying pressure to stop blood from pouring out of Skipper's body, she would've pulled her hair out. Insted, she took deep breath and turned to Dionysus and asked, in a very controlled tone, "Mr. D, could you please go lay him down flat and check his pulse?" For some reason, he saved the back talk and did.
Wes again turned back to Skipper. She managed to temporarily stop the blood flow from most of the wounds, but one wasn't closing, and the blood was coming out fast. Figuring this was the time to use a touniquet, and she reached back up into the drawer, feeling for one. She applied it on the thigh, above the stubborn wound, and twisted the windlass quickly, yet carefully. She let it sit while she started stitching up the wounds she'd started closing already. She stopped after the first one to do more CPR, but then started up again right after.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm

“Dominic!” Lily yelled, as Dominic slumped. She muttered a curse in greek before she asked Chiron if she could go inspect him.Dominic seemed fine. probably just from exaustion, she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

(Are we the only ones concious, or am I skipping people's posts?)
Once she stitched up and closed most of the other wounds, Wes went back to the wound she applied the touniquet over. The blood flow had stopped, so she was able to clean up and stitch that wound aswell. She loosened up the tourniquet, but left it around Skipper's leg in case she needed to use it again soon. She then went into a small fridge and pulled out a few packs of O negative blood and a pump. When she returned, she began to pump the blood into her body. As she did this she looked around. It seemed that almost everyone was passed out. She hadn't listened much to the story, but whatever happened, she reminded herself to scold them for it later. In a big group like that, surely someone would've had enough sence to not do anything so life-threateningly stupid.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 am

(everyone except us are down)
"Ill try and back you up,” Lily said.

“So yesterday, Fred, Skipper and Rachel and maybe some others went to attack a monster and came here this morning.”Lily said. She glanced at the passed out camperss then at Wes
“I'll help. What should i do? I think Fred needs our help first.” she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:02 pm

ooc: Very down, I'll assume that we'll all regain conciousness when our characters aren't all half dead.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm

(Alright, just checking. Thanks)
Wes gritted her teeth and muttered, "Are they crazy or something? I thought we were supposed to teach these campers better than to go looking for trouble." She sighed and calmed herself more, continuing to pump blood, "Let me finish putting blood into Skipper and I'll be right over. What seems to be the extent of damage?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 pm

OOC:Well then we'll try our best.
Lily turned to Fred. Oh well, might as well try to tend to Fred with all the knowledge she got a year ago. I have got to get some first aid knowlege before Wes leaves she thought. Fred was losing a lot of blood. She needed to act fast. Should i take a look at Dominic first? she thought about it,as she got a bit of morphine from Wes and slowly injected it in Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Wes finished pumping a few pints of blood into Skipper and made sure she was laid down flat with her feet propped up. She double-checked that her breathing had gotten stronger and got up, muttering to herself, "That should do for now." She got up and looked around again while she walked towards Lily and Fred, "What's the status on the others, did Dominic help them before he passed out?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 am

“Only on Rachel, he didnt get to notice how bad skipper's wounds were. Dominic seems to be the most fit , and Rachel can wait. Since she was tended to earlier,” Lily replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 pm

"Alright," Wes started, "In that case, I'll close up the morphine while I get more bandages and stuff." As she was closing up the morphine and putting it away in the safe, she added, "If they need any more pain killers, lesser ones will do the job just fine." She then brought over more bandages, rags, disinfecting stuff, and another tourniquet, just in case. Seeing that Fred was pale from blood loss, she half-mindedly pulled over something to prop up her legs, while telling Lily, "Alright, we need to clean these wounds nice and good - and be sure to apply plenty of pressure." She preped a rag and started doing just that.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2