Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Because Of Boredom

Go down

Training Because Of Boredom Empty Training Because Of Boredom

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Alexis got into her armor. First using her bronze dagger and almost destroying a poor dummy. Later she started to fight some campers. Her boredom was apparently pushing her away from her friends. She was also a little upset from the split between her and Andrew and they haven't talked for almost three weeks. Mostly she was angered and of course blamed it on him.

Back to top Go down

Training Because Of Boredom Empty Re: Training Because Of Boredom

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:29 pm

'You know you really should cut the dummy's some slack. They can't help being defenseless.' Dominic said as he watched his friend tear the dummies apart. He didn't know what was bugging Alexis apart from the usual problem of a loss of memory. He didn't really want to ask. He didn't know if she would be willing to talk about it.
He sat by the benches watching her progress with interest. at least she hadn't forgotten how to disembowel someone.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Alexis looked at him anger in her eyes."Ask Andrew."Alexis said her voice sounded like she was growling. Her hair was in a side braid laying on her right shoulder. She put her dagger in her sheath."Andrew's the reason why I want to kill something."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 pm

'Oh...' Dominic said and looked at the ground. 'I take it that means bad news?' He said whilst running his hands over the strings of his guitar and strumming a nervous beat.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Alexis took in a breath then looked at him and nodded slightly. "Maybe just I should possibly consider joining Artemis' huntresses probably better off there with them then here."Alexis said and sat down pushing her blonde bangs out of her face and sighs putting her elbows on her legs and cupping her face to relax herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Dominic's ears pricked up at the mention of his aunt. He shot to his feet and ran over to Alexis.
'Wait, what? Join the hunters?' Dominic said with alarm, 'Alexis you can't be serious?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm

"I'm as serious as I can be."Alexis said and slightly looked at him she then crossed her arms and stared at the ground silently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

'B-But...but that'll mean you'll have to go.' Dominic said softly as he stared at her, 'I haven't heard much about what my auntie offers apart from traveling with a bunch of bow wielding chicks, but what I do know is that they visit camp once every blue moon.'
Dominic stopped and shuffled on the spot. 'Alexis...I don't want you to go.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 pm

"Yeah."Alexis said and pushed her bangs behind her ears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 pm

'Yeah?' Dominic asked, 'What does yeah mean? Yeah you're going? Yeah you're not?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 pm

"Yeah that's what everyone says the only thing I remember is what my father did to me. How he just left and ruined everything and betrayed me."Alexis said and looked down."I'm afraid to be betrayed again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

'That's why you're leaving?!' Dominic asked with disbelief, 'Because of one horrid memory? Alexis you have friends here! Your life is here!' Dominic exclaimed before staring at Alexis pleadingly, 'Please Alexis. Don't go. We'll get your memory back. You'll remember all of us. Everything will be like it is before!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Alexis looked down,"Besides the fact I'm not leaving. I'm just considering becoming a huntress."Alexis said. "Just have you ever wished that when you lost mostly everything and you just don't want it to be exactly the way it was before? And you just want to be different then just another Athena kid?"Alexis asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 pm

'You are different from every other Athena kid. You're Irina.' Dominic replied, 'You're the know it all who lost her memory and now is considering a complete career change.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 pm

"Sometimes you get tired of being called the. know it all sometimes you just want something for once to change. "Alexis sighs and looked down. "sometimes I just want to get all the guilt of watching my dad die away. Even though he abused me for seven years of my life and nothing got better with my Aunt. I remember her too. " She was a military leaders daughter and was deciplined harshly and almost cruelly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Dominic was quiet for a moment as he considered what to say. Even though he hated it he couldn't stop himself from wanting to help her.
'If...If we asked Chiron...would you...' Dominic began before sighing, 'Would you like to find the hunters? Find out what its like before you make a decision? I'll ask Chiron and...and then I'll go with you. Keep you safe.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:58 am

Alexis shook her head."I'll just think about it before I do it."Alexis said and sighed."I'll just live with it the way I've always been doing,"She got up and wiped her jeans from the dust. She started to gather her stuff and put it in her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

'Alexis.' Dominic called to her, 'You may not remember but we made a promise to each other ages ago. If either of us got a quest then we'd take the other along with us. I've never forgotten that.' He said before looking over to her, 'If you decide you want to find the hunters then I'm coming with you to find them. That a problem?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Alexis shook her head."I'll handle it myself,Dominic."Alexis said and looked at him. "I won't become a huntress."Alexis sighs and put her bag on her shoulder and starts walking to her cabin."Just thinking about things."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down