Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPAR (for people who are actually good)

2 posters

Go down

SPAR (for people who are actually good) Empty SPAR (for people who are actually good)

Post  Estelle Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 am

Estelle walked into the arena, swinging silverstag carelessly. she wanted to fight someone, even though she didn't think she was a very good warrior. But she did not want to fight dummies.so she waited for someone to show up, to request a spar.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

SPAR (for people who are actually good) Empty Re: SPAR (for people who are actually good)

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:16 pm

OOC: try Jake's automation or ask Kris she's the swordsfighting instructor as well aa the best fightee in camp.If yoy choose them- Have fun dying Smile

Back to top Go down

SPAR (for people who are actually good) Empty Re: SPAR (for people who are actually good)

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

(Aww... if you advertise it like that no one will do it... We can tone it down so we don't have to clean your characters off the walls... But seriously, if you can't find someone, go ahead and pm Kris. Then of course is the Agamemnon sessions, which you can choose an individual monster at any difficulty.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 am

OOC: NOOT KRIS!! I SAW HER FIGHT, AND..SHE IS TOO MUCH FOR ME
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down